State Bank of India - regarding transfer of money

Aditya Sarma Moola
sir, i had applied for internet banking few months ago in SBI. now i lost my mobile and i cannot receive any passwords regarding to transaction of money...so how can i rectify this problem?.can i give other phone number?...can i take new internet banking form on the same account number?...please do reply sir...my account number is :30209518036

Comments

i am having a saving account in TIDELPARK branch chennai,
i am trying to add a benficiary, which is a 12 digit ICICI account number..
but its giving a opo up.. saying... " account number can be 11 digits or 17 digits" i tried with suffix/prefix zeros.. its not working... showing " No such account".
Can you please help me ...in adding the account...

Sandeep Reddy

Hi.
Iam having a saving account in SBI Madhuban Branch. I have given the check in Madhuban Branch in the name of Ranjan Ali A/C No-30659512767 for transferring the money but till now the payment has not recieved on the above account number.
can you please help in trasfer of money.

Hi.
can you please help in trasfer of money.

sudha Rani Sinha

I have an account with ur villivakkam branch chennai for over 7 yrs ie e or s account iwth wife. I now want to transfer funds to my sons having accounts in the same brancxh. I have the facility to view the accounts on the net but unable to transfer funds inter bank or intrabank. yr branch says that by going to biller menu it can be done but i want to my childrens accs as payees how can i do it krishnamurthy

given compalints are valid and there are many thnigs that we should register as a companits,
However the given 11 or 17 degit account no matter will get solved also be a big thing.

i am having a saving account in SBI Aundh branch Pune.
i am trying to add a benficiary, which is a 11 digit SBI account number..
It's showing " No such account".

Can you please help me ...in adding the account...

Thanks & Regards
Pravin Mahajan

HI,
This is sathees.. i am having a saving account in SBI madurai.
i am trying to add a benficiary, which is a 11 digit SBI account number..
It's showing " No such account".

State Bank of India - regarding transfer of money