State Bank of India - Lost ATM card!

J.V.S.N.Koteswara Rao
my a/c number is 30244383832, in SPBB Branch, Guntur, A.P, i applied for ATM card and i received it. Then i went to bank to receive the pin. But bank officer told me that he didn't receive my pin. I received card nearly 10/11/2007, upto now i didn't receive pin. Please inform me what steps i should follow.

Comments

sir, i have lost my atm and i have talk to to branch manager but he told me that i have to call me that i to call to mumbai and ihave to take some ticket number when i will givve my card number.but i canot understand that why they r not acepting my application ,i have submittedmy fir copy of missing.
now my problem is that i cannot understand what i have todo .please help me and solve my problem,
my card number is 6220180900300033538.

sir/mam i have lost my atm card before 1 month ago. n i hv blocked it but still i m not getting my new atm card while i m submitted an application in sbi betul branch m.p. i also talk with customer representative of sbi care he told me sir i hv dispacced ur card on 21 st of nov.n i went my sbi branch so that fallow told me ur card is not came.but som no. is came.sir on my card my name was written as a vijay sharma but it is wrong my write name is vinay sharma so plz sir tell me at what time i will get my new atm card .nw i m living in blore.

compliant:- to reduce the time checking for balance enquiry before with drawing money.

Suggestion:- Displaying the balance as soon as pincode is entered along with the options that you are giving which automatically reduces the time of swaping the card for another time.

Though you feel it has some disadvantages, it will reduces the time as number of atm card user have increased now.
Yours faithfully,
G.Raju .
P.G. Pavan kumar.
Kishore.S.S.N.

i get my sbi atm before 4 month by sbi konch,jalaun,up branch.but i yet not get its pin number .i often complained but no response.if can not give pin number on time why you give atm card to your people.

I want to apply atm card

hai

this is vijay here imy acc no is 10502738409 i have lost my debit card please block my card
my mob no 9880202021
regards
vijay

Sir i have account on banglore so i have account number and atm card number is it there my account plz maill me thanku u sir - friendz net

Sir

I have account on SBI banglore so i have account number and ATMcard number is it there my account plz maill me thanku u sir

iam sending so many mail but no respond from sbi.

i completly agree with you.
same thing heppened with me 1 year back i had lost my SBI ATM card and till now i am waiting for new ATM card.

Our ATM Cum Debit password was locked, i was several times try by some ATMs. All ATMs show to advice slip " SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" & "PINCODE WAS LOCKED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH". I want to money urgently draw in SBI ATM. pl show our pincode also. Our SBI ATM Card No. 6220180206500007185

Dear Sir/Mam
i had opened a SBI account in Ellareddyguda of Hyderabad. on 10 th Dec 2007 i withdrawn Rs 1000/ frm Keonjhar Town SBI ATM (Orissa). After two days when i saw the ministatement it has been double debited from my account. my Ac No is 30077685050.
It is kind request plz consider my prblm.

sir ,
i have lost my ATM card 2 month ago
and then it is blocked by me with the help of SBI toll free no.1800112211
now at present time i got it again
so i want to activate it again
is there any provision for that so that
i can access my ATM again
if there are any provision please reply me as soon as possible
suresh

i have transferred my account from saligram puram branch to kushaiguda branch i was unable access with my atm card i have given complaint but no results found

Hi This is krishna
i have one a/c in SBI
I want to take ATM card
is it possible to apply through internet?
if possible please guide me what to do
Dhanu

Hi This is Dhanu
i have one a/c in SBI
I want to take ATM card
is it possible to apply through internet?
if possible please guide me what to do

Sir i am govind pingle, i lost my ATM card yesterday.now tell me what to do.

Dear Sir

I opened my account in SBI on 28 march 08, but i have not received my atm card till now. My account no is30337977173. My branch name is Konkan Bhavan belapur.

abhishek kumar
navi mumbai

sir i already lost atm card but i dont know the card number can u help me.

dear sir
i had done post purchasing through sbi atm card on 30th march 08.
my amount was deducted twice for rs 2400 instead of 1200.
the bank says we are checking up the matter and the shopkeeper has given in writing that he doesnot have the money.
i am attaching the copy of my account staement for that day
please help me out before i take the next step against sbi bank

Account Name : Mr. JAI SINGH
31 Mar
ATM WDL-
S1AN00218701-
/ 500.00 11, 740.63t

Sir, I Rahul Mukherjee had opened an account under Punjabi More, Raniganj SBI branch on 29th may 2008 and did apply for ATM facility. But till date I havent recieved my ATM card. My A/C No. is 30393373695. Please can u inform me when will i reieve my ATM card.

i forgotten my SBI ATM 4 digit pin no...but when i asked the bank manager to help me...he suggest to issue a new SBI ATM card...but i hv not sufficient time to issue a new Atm Card..
please help me..
i will be thankful for this...

State Bank of India - Lost ATM card!