State Bank of India - Dispute in Statement

PRABIR BASU
In my latest SBI credit card statement (March`08), I found two transactions of Rs 32290 & Rs 460 were charged against me which I had not made. Card authority adviced me to send the complain through dispute form on 2nd March. I downloaded the dispute form from their site and e-mailed the duly signed scanned copy 3 times, sent FAX 4 times and hard copy through Speed Post twice. Already 8 days have passed. Still they have not confirmed me regarding the acceptance of documents. Already I have spent lot of money for doing all these things. Every time a new person receives the phone call and tells me new things.
Why so ? Creating doubt ! Mentally torturing me.
Immediately revert the amount from my statement and inform me, otherwise I am going to take drastic action.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Dispute in statement
This is to brings you kind attention to malpractice & Hessrasmemnt of SBI Credit Card dept.
I, Manoj Kumar had been a Castomer of SBI Silver master Card (Card No. 5264685324331154) holder few month back I found Rs. 3023/- Charged ogainst me which I hed not mode card authority adiviced me to send the complain through dispute. Already two month back passed still they have not confirmed me regarding against complain. I have spent lot of money for doing all there things every time a new person recieve the phone call & tell me new things.
Why so..? Creating doubt ..? mentally Torturing me . Immedately revert the amont from my Statement and provide new statement and informed me. Other wise I am going to take drastic action.

From,