State Bank of India - complain against state bank of india

ruturaj mishra
i had attented the examination of sbi clerical examination on 6th july 2008 .my roll no is- 7307024498.my reference no is-5775814. on 18th sept 2008 to two persons's mobile a message had come that their result for the sbi examination has been published and they have cleared it. then came to see my result in the website of sbi, but i saw no result publication . so it that fraud or something, have no idea about it. my actual question is if the result is out then why it is not in the web site of sbi and if not then when will it be out?

Comments

N Aug 5, 2013 by
ashim70

Best Review
Ref: Saving Bank A/C No.11678733162 with MOD Balance.

Sub: Inquiry regarding unauthorized deduction from Saving Bank A/C- 11678733162

It is very much regrettable seeing the amount Rs. 2333.00 deducted from total MOD balance of my account mention above at Note press Branch Salboni, BRBNMPL, Dist- West Midnapur westbengal . It was noticed when I draw Rs.1000.00 on 17/07/2013 from Note press Branch ATM.
On 13/07/2013 at 21:11 hrs. my account statement was like that : MOD balance : Rs. 273, 476.00 & AVAILABLE BALANCE: Rs. 340.13 but on 17/07/2013 after withdrawing Rs. 1000.00 the statement was like that : MOD balance Rs. 270, 143.37 & AVAILABLE BALANCE Rs. 342.13 i.e. total MOD balance difference Rs. 2333.00. But I have not done any transition in between.
Already I have complained to my local branch as well as cms.psg@sbi.co.in (TICKET NO.-DA35589388648) but I till I do not received any response.
Therefore, you would highly request to initiate immediate corrective measure for resolving and sorting out the problem.
Yours sincerely

Note press Branch
Dist: West Midnapur
DATE –05/08/2013

wrong residential address - SBI

i shruti bajpai has wrongly filled in my residential address . my correct addresss is 128/1144 y block kidwai nagar kanpur.

regarding the date of publishment of results - SBI

respected sir/madam,
this is sri waiting for the clerical exam results conducted on 6th of july can you please tell me when the results are going to be announced
anil

sir please send the results held on 7th july 2008

thanking You
with regards
anil

regarding results - SBI

This is Venkateswara Rao Katevarapu.Sir I was wrote SBI clerical job that is held on 06-07-08 sunday.Till i am not getting any information about this exam.Please inform to me through e-mail when the results are coming.

what is the result decleration date plz reply me fast

regarding result - SBI

I have misplaced my roll No. of SBI clerical exam. now the result has come but i have no roll no except my regestration No.i, e 2079687, branch code 7895 and deposit jornal No. 004781041 so it is humbly requested that please provide me my roll No. and the result of the same roll No.
thanks

complaining about the sbi result. - SBI Bank

my name is kamini k. deshmukh.
i attempt the sbi exam which is held on 13.7.08.
my Roll No. is 4101054264
my categary is SC.
Mu Referance No. is 5612536.
exan Center-Pune.

After expiry of my husnband Late Gopalhesh Goswami holder of PPO No.DIS/81991 who was received pension from SBI, Dispur Branch. after his death on 12.2.2008 I am being the legally married wife and entitled to get family pension w.e.f. 13.02.2008.My pension case reffered to SBI, Bhangagarh branch on 23.05.2008. But I have not yet been receive my family pension .
My SBI A/C No.20010629073 of SBI Dispur Branch.
ganesha

language - nitc

please change the advertisement calls language into English or do not call. I am a student of NIT Calicut, Kerala.

sir/madam
clerical exam held on two days conducted by sbi.But the exam held on 6/7/2008 is difficult to compared with the 13/7/2008. so pls consider the complaint in the time of ranking
faithfully
lekshmi

when will the result of the personal interview of SBI clerical staff held on 17th Oct get declared??

Sir, Myself Naresh dubey apporched SBI branch R.K.Puram West Block-7, Sector-1 New Delhi for a bank draft at 2.00pm On dated!2/01/2009. There were around 24 people were in waiting for the same. It was lunch time, so we all, during were waiting person to come, while talking to others, i came to know the others are waiting, in que since11"am. The person/dealing clark come on seat around 2.40 pm on till3.25 only manage to make only three draftin fact he was to slow on his job, while some of us objected on his way of working, approched MrS.C.AHooja( A.G.M) for the same, some how he was not in mood to lhelp us .when we asked for complaint bookonly then he came into action.Mr Suresh Kumar/Dealing clark come out, not in good mood took our draft forms, total in number 24 all toughter directed us be in line/que went in sideat around3.45pm, we allhave to wait till 5.45 pm.I got my draft no 812282 dated12jan2009.you may check our footage on camara, which is there. we were all there till 6.00pm. we had also made written complaint to ShS.C.AHOOJA (AGM) all 20 person has signed it. You are requested to do the needfull. thanks.NARESH DUBEY

Myself Arnav Bajaj had blocked my sbi atm (debit card) on 17.01.09 and blocked the card the same day at 10 o'clock in the evening but some how over 20, 000 in cash were withdrawn from my account

Details: A/C NO:- 10628716450
BRANCH:-MEHRAULI

The bank is to be blamed as i cross checked the details of the issue and i am yet to be told the time and place from where the money was withdrawn.

The complaint ticket no regarding the blocking of my atm is 200901172412617

respected sir,
I opened an SB account at SBI (main Brance) B.M. Road Hassand. on 28.03.2003 my SB acount Number Is 01190020079 My Name: Kalyan Singh Rajpurohit s/o Kasturji Rajpurohit, C/O Raj drug house Opp Mangala Hospitall Sampige Road K.R.Puram Hassa. at the time i Receve ATM Card ! but in traveling i lost my ATM card then i immidet inform in writing our Brance. but i cant recev my atm card but i countineu i give complante min. 23 time since 29.07.2004. but no any responce aqnd i cant recev my atm card so how can i do transsection its not doing posible. so please tell me what i can do ? and
Now I shifted to Vijayawada (AP) and i want to transfer my account from Hassan (karnataka) to Viayawada Governor Pet. I gave my passbook to Hassan branch (by registery post) for transfer they have sent the passbook & request letter to Vijayawada-2 branch, 1 month has passed & there is no reply from Ramnagar even after sending a reminder. This has caused me a lot of problems
So please oblige our requst and do need full...
Kalyan sing Rajpurohit Governor pet vijayawada-2 mob. 9292759545

locker - sbi dispur

my wife opened a nri account in dispur branch, we wanted to get one locker, it is very funny that every time we contact the in charge he tells some olckers key to be changed we sent to kolkatta, this happening last 5 years . every time we go on vacation we visit the branch same dilouge we gat .

sir
i want to complain about my saving acount, sir i have deposited hdfc cheque amount ruppy50000/ last 50 days before in sbi branch mariahu, dist.jaunpur up.still not cleared what happend.i am customer of sbi.
i am nri person .i have one nre ac/ in hdfc bank.i am issue one cheque amount of fifty thousund to benificiary name- naseem noorjaha sbi bank mariahu, who is my brother name.
i checked my hdfc ac/ statement. who is allready diducted(withdraw) fifty thousund from my ac/ allready transferd sbi ac/ showing in that state.last 25 days ago
my brother is asking to sbi staff what happend about cheque . then staff is saying still not cleared your cheque.means what staff is making fool or cheating.staff is not giving proper answer.now iam in kuwait.
there staff and manager doing vary careless job.so pleas again i am requesting to you do something about my complain.and forward to sbi head office.
before 2 years ago i had tryed to oppend nre ac/ same branch but they are not oppend my ac/ that branch staff is vary care less . so pleas solve my problems
thanks mohd. salim khan
kuwait

Dear Madam,

Please refer our teletalk on 10th wherein you further promised to get me the certificate on 11th with a telephone call. But I have not received any response either positive or negative from you. As nothing has happened so far, it appears that you are really not bothered to serve your customer.

Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:05 AM
To: 'sbi.05087@sbi.co.in'
Subject: RE: Request for TDS certificate against accrued interest of FD

Dear Madam,

This has reference to my visit to your office on 6th for the same purpose. You took my mobile no. and promised to give a call / handover the TDS certificate by Monday, 8th May. So far nothing happened. I do not know how to get this minimum level of service? Can I request you to please respond ? if I do not get any response by tomorrow, 10th May, I will presume that you are not bothered to respond and get me the TDS certificate.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 12:10 PM
To: 'sbi.05087@sbi.co.in'
Subject: RE: Request for TDS certificate against accrued interest of FD

Dear Branch Manager,

I had visited your branch on 23rd May’09 for collecting the TDS certificate. But I was informed that it will be ready by next week i.e. by 30th May’09. Hope, it is ready by now. Please confirm readiness by return mail or by telephone to me on 9820139952 so that I can visit your branch and collect the same. I do not get any response from the no. 27706832.

Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:36 AM
To: sbi.05087@sbi.co.in
Cc: Mallick, SP [PROCESS/MUMB]
Subject: Request for TDS certificate against accrued interest of FD

Dear Branch Manager, SBI, Nerul,

I have the FDs with following details in your branch. Please issue certificate for the TDS against accrued interest for FY ending on 31st March’09 which is required for submission of I/Tax return for FY2008-09.

1. FD receipt no SDA/85 875557 A/C NO 30123129320 dated 22-01-07 for 1 lac

2. FD receipt no SDA/85 875558 A/C NO 30123129614 dated 22-01-07 for 1 lac

3. FD receipt no SDA/85 875559 A/C NO 30123130164 dated 22-01-07 for 1 lac

4. FD receipt no SDA/85 875560 A/C NO 30123130380 dated 22-01-07 for 1 lac

5. FD receipt no SDA/85 875561 A/C NO 30123130506 dated 22-01-07 for 1 lac

Hope, it will be kept ready by tomorrow and shall be collecting personally tomorrow.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

Suparna Mallick

Flat no 202, Sai Kripa Tower,

Plot no A3/1, Sector-20,

Nerul, Navi Mumbai - 400706

no reply for my complaint - sbi bank - car loan

i apply for car loan in niwari branch and i am not satisfy with bank behaviour and i complaint on sbi website by fiilling complaint form but there is no reply.my complaint no. is 112453. please do the needfull.

SBI, PLOT NO -419 Udyog Sadan, Patparganj Indl Area, Delhi-110092 .Phone No 22150003-4

Branch Manager was not available since last 15 days . I have a urgent work to attested my signature for LIC ECS Form . Six Times Return from bank .Branch Manager was not Available in branch . I have gone 6 time as per day after 5 days, 5 days -4days .

Some body Sr.Person (Old man Siting corner of the cash counter) reply we have no Signing Authority . Use un official language

What shall We Do ?Branch service is very bad and Monopoly service?

Hope early reply from you

Deb- 9350954561