State Bank of India - RS. 500 TORN NOTE FROM ATM

DAVINDER SINGH
Dear Sir / Madam,

I withdrawn Rs. 22000 from SBI ATM (ID = S1AC01074001) in two installments (1st => Rs. 12000, TXN No. 1073, date: 04/07/10, Time: 19:46, 2nd => Rs. 10000, TXN No. 1074, date: 04/07/10, Time: 19:48).

In the 2nd transaction i received Rs.500 note badly torn & was having cello-tape applied on it.

I immediately shown this defective note to the SBI branch manager, who was sitting in the bank in late hrs. But, he asked me to come in the morning, saying that he'll ask the cashier about this torn note. He neither made any committment to replace this defective note, nor he gone to the details of the problem.

Here, it's a very serious concern that how the bank will accept that the defective note is due to their fault, and will commit the replacement. What the user should furnish to the bank to prove that whatever he / she is complaining is justified & should the bank should immediately replace the defective note.

davinder

Comments

barnali deka SBI Bank  - India

note get call letter - SBI

I have applied for the post of clerical cadre post in State Bank of India. My deposit journel No. 005285841, deposit city guwahati Code No. 3030 though I have not get call letter still now.

My Email address for correspondence - C/o Dhaneswar Deka
Ganeshnagar, P.O. Bamunimaidan, Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup.
teena verma SBI Bank  - India

not recieve call letter for clerical exam. - SBI

I have not recieved my call letter for clerical exam (Registration ID-3979609) . or no any other information on my Email-ID
plz help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.
Thank u.
teena verma SBI Bank  - India

note recieve call letter for exam - SBI Bank

hi
i have not recieve my call letter for clerical exam till date.no any other information on my id .plz solve it as soon as possible.
shikha singhwal SBI Bank  - India

i havent call letter of sbi bank i m very sad . my registration no 2024087.you dont replay.
priya nagpal SBI Bank  - India

sir i had applied for SBI exam but not recieved my call letter still, please send it as hurry as possible
shikha singhwal SBI Bank  - India

roll no & admit card not found my regestation no is 2024087. please send immegitly mail
dhammadip bhoyarf SBI Bank  - India

hiiiiiiii
SANTOSH KUMAR NAYAK SBI Bank  - India

NO RECIEVE MY CALLLETTER
P.VijayaKumari SBI Bank  - India

Respected sir I have received a message that my exam will take up on 8th Nov on my mobile But still i have not received the call letter so please help me. My registration no is 4456313. My mobile no is 9894735463. pl make a call or sent a mail regarding this by afternoon.
thanking you
with regards
p.Vijayakumari
Shikha Thakur SBI Bank  - India

Respected sir, i request you that i have not reciveve my call letter for sbi exam. my registration no. is
please send it as hurry as possible.i shall be very thankful to you for this..

State Bank of India - RS. 500 TORN NOTE FROM ATM