SVP — Possession Letter
GhGhanshyam Arora on Aug 22, 2012
I have received received Possession letter from the SVP Builder, for my booked flat at Raj Nagar Extension, at Ghaziabad, but I have reverted them for the same, as the project is still under construction and will take another 6-8 month time to completer, But till date they have not reverted on the same and I don't Know what to do,
Pl find enclosed (below ) the letter I have sent to them. Kindly intervene and get this issue resolved.
With Reference to your Possession Letter- 3July'12
SVP Builders (I) Ltd.,
17, Kiran Enclave
Main G.T. Road
Ghaziabad – 201 001
Sub: Shortcomings observed in Flats (Flat L- V - 402)
Ref: Your letter No. SVP/GD/12-13/PL/L-V-402 dated 3th July, 2012
Dear Sir/ Ma’am
In receipt of your letter referred above, I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had visited the site of flat and it has been observed that the flat is not yet ready for taking possession. The shortcomings observed are given below:-
1. The primary requirement for taking the possession of flat is Completion Certificate from GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority). I will only take the possession once Completion Certificate is issued from GDA. I have confirmed it from GDA that Gulmohur Garden has net been issued any Completion Certificate. My Question to SVP is “How can you send me possession letter without having a completion Certificate?”
I will also need following certificates/NOC when I am asked for taking on the possession of flat:
• Fire Services
• Pollution Control Board
• Electricity Safety Department
• Water Supply
• Sewage Department
• Final Approved map
• Land title Clearance
• Project - layout, floor plan, approved FAR
• Residential Approved commercial area
• Power station construction permit, with approved load
• Parking area approved
2. There is no provision for electricity connection now. Without electricity connection from U.P. Electricity Board, it will not be possible for me to occupy the flat.
3. There is no link road in the premises of the flats. Without completion of the roads, it will not be possible to occupy the flat.
4. There is no parking space now. Without providing parking space, it will not be possible to occupy the flat. You have not mentioned any alternative parking after occupying the flat.
5. You have not informed me the final super area of my flat till now as per terms & conditions of allotment of Flat L-V 402 mentioned at sl. No. 2 (a).
6. The registration of the flat may be done after finishing the complete job before taking possession of the flat and after getting the completion certificate from GDA and other certificates from concerned Agencies, wherever required.
7. The material used for construction and other fittings provided in the flat are of poor quality and not as per the brochure. You promised me following quality and specifications but I found something else when I visited my flat:
PROMISED BY SVP
CURRENTLY INSTALLED / CURRENT POSITION
Anti skid tiles from Kajaria
LOCAL LOW QUALITY – SCRATCHES & BIG CRACKS VISIBLE NOW
Parryware CP in all toilets
NOT YET INSTALLED
Skin Molded Hardwood frames doors FROM MASONITE CANADA
ORDINARY LOW QUALITY PLY BOARD DOORS WHICH ARE NOT EVEN FIXED PROPERLY
wooden flooring in master bedroom from MASONITE CANADA WOODEN ILLUSION TILES (CRACKED & CHIPPED)
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC fittings
VERY LOW QUALITY LOCAL MADE PLASTIC SWITCHES & MCBS
powder coated sliding aluminium windows
ORDINARY LOW QUALITY PLY BOARD WINDOWS WITH VERY THIN GRADE 3 GLASS FITTED
CONCRETE CEILING IN BATHROOMS
HUGE CENTRAL PARK
NEW TOWERS IN PLACE OF PARK SO THAT MEANS NO GREEN AREA EXCEPT THE KYARIS
8. Lifts are not yet installed. How can I take possession of the flat without Lift being installed?
9. Club is under construction. There is no facility available in club which you promised me at the time of booking. Where is the swimming pool?
10. I also noticed that a common road is catering to Krishna Garden also which was told to me to be a separate project with separate entrance.
THE PROJECT IS NOT COMPLETE IN ANY ASPECT SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE THE COMPLETE BALANCE PAYMENT? HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE THE POSSESSION OF MY FLAT WHEN THERE IS CONSTRUCTION STILL GOING ON IN THE SOCIETY?
I WILL NOT WAIT AND SEE ANY ACCIDENT/INCIDENT HAPPENING TO MY FAMILY DUE TO CONSTRUCTION BEING DONE ON ADJACENT TOWERS; INFACT I WOULD TAKE THE PRECAUTION AT FIRST PLACE.
I WILL NOT TAKE THE POSSESSION OF THE FLAT UNTILL YOU FINISH OFF THE CONSTRUCTION WORK IN THE SOCIETY.
I also received the demand letter, which does not carry any penalty deduction; I want you to deduct my penalty amount from my demand letter.
My Request to SVP is that first they finish the construction work, get above mentioned certificates/NOC and then send me another possession letter at the appropriate time.
Thanking you and awaiting your early response,
Post your Comment
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us