TANISHQ - unfair price of gold

jaihind.yadav on Jun 26, 2011
Today Tanishq charged gold rate 2215 per gram which is almost 2000 extra as compared to the market rate of the gold and they didn't disclose this at the time of selling, Ibought 48.5 gram of gold which costed 140572 and they are not listening about it. My invoice number is PRA/CN/2403

Comments

N Sep 12, 2011 by
Rahul Vengalil

Dear Mr Yadav

We apologize for the inconvenience that you had to go through. We shall look into the same and revert to you. In the meantime, we request you to write to us with your contact details to tellus[at]titan[dot]co[dot]in and tanishqonfb[at]gmail[dot]com so that we can address your query/complaint at the earliest.

Team Tanishq
D Oct 15, 2012 by
jhj

Today Tanishq charged gold rate 3015 per gram which is almost 2000 extra as compared to the market rate of the gold and they didn't disclose this at the time of selling, I purchase a gold pendal. my customer id is 11503.this pendal is very costly but they are not listening about it. My GHS a/c no.is 2086. dated 15/10/2012 tanishq international 22 karat gold rate for 10 gram- 29100/-, but into s.c.o.235, sec-12, tanishq showroom karnal 22 karat gold rate for 10 gram sameday- 30150/-.plz take imiziate action.
thanks
customer karnal
N Dec 10, 2013 by
shruti10 sharma

Yesterday Tanishq charged gold rate Rs. 2864 per gram which is almost 1000 extra as compared to the market rate of the gold and they didn't disclose this at the time of selling, I bought 24.73 gram of gold which cost Rs 87, 116 including the making charges. My invoice number is AGH/CM/4226.

Kindly look into the matter.

TANISHQ - unfair price of gold