Tata DoCoMo - illogical deduction of balance after complaint

subharajaji on Nov 6, 2011
Hi...i used wifi in my mob on Oct 4 morg..aftr tht the network remains in my mob..tht day evening itself I called to customer care and said tht internet s getg access in my mob ,kindly check and deactivate it nu..but tht customer care representative said tht its not an issue and Dn worry u wl nt b charged for ths nu..but aftr a month today thy keep on deducting my balance ...my balance s actually 102 but now my balance s around 60...its very bad of them....nw thy sayg some reasons for reducing my balance...even no information regarding the balance didn given to me..thy didn send any sms regardg balance deduction...its all too much...am using docomo from past two years.i ws proud abt ths network...but nw thy doing things lk ths and getting thr proud down.. Actually my entire family s a docomo user..but if no action s taking against complaint..sure it wl a very loss fr them....kindly take action against ths ..and get my balance back..

Comments

mantumeher Tata DoCoMo  - Patna, Bihar, India

deduction of balance Rs 102.00 - Tata Docomo

tata docomo has been deducted an amount Rs 102.00 for data usage on dated 15-12-10 & 16-12-10. after complain they give me a complain no-GBL094934472 and told balance will be credited in my account on dated 20-12-10 till 12.am. i checked the balance on that day but the balance was not credited in my a/c. so i call to customer care again. on that matter an employee name Goutam Kumar Singh, Mob. No-9234653002 from Jharkhand cound not solve my problem but after some time he send me a abuse message.

"Abe balance nahi hai to internet use karega!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kindly solve my problems as soon as possible.

Kindly treat the matter as urgent..

Thanking You,

Kislay Kishor
N May 7, 2012 by
t.kirankumr

my number is 9032278885 01/05/2012 deducted amount is 34/-rs .after deduction iam call the custmer care .executive says your balance is refund to your number.4/05/2012 14/- rs back the amount.so balance amount 20/-suspect .daily i call the custmer care many times after 3houres your balance is refund your amount.and custmercare daily connect only one time.pls give my 20 rs balence

Tata DoCoMo - illogical deduction of balance after complaint