Tata DoCoMo - lost my sim

sudheeravula on Oct 16, 2011
this is sudheer kumar.avula
my phone numbers are 8977244474,8977550874 this numbers are tata docomo service numbers,

sub:- loss my sim

i had two tatadocomo sims but i loss my two sims recently,two sims are 8977244474,8977550874 ,so pls cancel my two sim number services, or block my numbers

regards
a.sudher kumar

Comments

santosh kumar majhi Tata DoCoMo  - India

sir, i lost my sim .so plz block my sim as soon as possible.

Mohammed Tousif Tata DoCoMo  - India

i lost my sim card eventually i tried calling customer service agents but no response m got connected after calling ten times i got held of the line.still my query is not resolved i want to block my sim card.
N Nov 7, 2011 by
jayvirmorabiya

Respected sir,
My tata docomo no.is 8866329062 either it is on my name shah jayvir harishbhai. or it is on my father's name harish c.shah/harish c. morabiya but i had lost my sim card but no. is active by some other person so please close this no. if you need any document please mail me at jayvirmorabiya@yahoo.com or you can call me at 9426141944, i also wanted to know on which name this no. is running.
please help me so this no will not be in the wrong hand,
thank you...
N Jun 11, 2012 by
dharm raj

i had two tatadocomo sims but i loss my two sims recently, two sims are 9033355555, 9033399999, so pls cancel my two sim number services, or block my numbers
N Jun 28, 2014 by
krishkaviy

My name is Karthik Sharma. I have lost my phone along with my sim card during a train journey day before yesterday. I would like to cancel my sim. The phone number of the SM which I lost is 090 43 731506
N Oct 6, 2014 by
Ritu Gowlikar

I have lost my sim with num 8143405609. I kindly request you to block my sim ASAP to avoid its misuse.
N Oct 11, 2014 by