Tata DoCoMo - EXCESS CHARGES OF DATA USAGE

dheeraj chhajed on May 5, 2012
I got a post paid connection (phone no. 8829074830) in CUG plan Speed99 in feb 2012.I get two connection from your company.
I buy a smart phone in april 2012 . I was activate Data plan of 2 GB in Rs. 50 per month as on 10 april 2012 from mr. MUKESH SHARMA in udaipur. I shoked when i see msg given by docomo company, in this msg my bill amount is Rs. 1480 . Then i contacted customer care but they can't answered my above problem. I have a old model phone before 10 april 2012 & in this phone internet can't accses , i buy new phone and i told to start internet pack on my connection to Mr. Mukesh Sharma, He says me for activation you must send me mail, I send them mail on 10 april 2012,. He starts internet on my mobile,
After that i got many problems from 11 to 14 april 2012 , in this regards i complained in customer care also.

Main problem is this , i can't use internet before 10 april 2012 but i got a bill for that,
Please see that matter and solve all this and remove extra charges from my current bill of april 2012.

My issue is still stand,as dicussed with you you say's me i will see that further,
Points are question mark-----
1. My credit limit is only Rs. 800, why you crossed this limit?
2. when i was asked to customer care for that charges 11 april 2012, which was first msg i received on 11 april 2012 , representive was not able to show that charges, when i was told him that i was start a data pack of Rs. 50, then he said it is possible , that charges for internet includes in this pack and when you receive bill then deduct all charges for internet. why???????
3. when all internet setting starts from 10 april 2012 , why you charge before this?????
4. you must informed the customer when his bill crossed credit limit, why you not rule this??
5. charges before 10 april in bill for usage ,that was 20 times more than from 10 april 2012 , why?
this is clearly cheating for " LOOT LO CUSTOMER KO JAB TAK KI WO JANTA NA HO"

Comments

N May 5, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Hi Dheeraj,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO
N May 8, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

"Dear Dheeraj,

Please be informed that upon checking with our records no wrong deductions have been found. Hence we are unable to process your request of refund. Also be informed that as per our records there is no VAS pack activated in your number.

Thanks and Regards