Tata DoCoMo - SURFWAP unsubscribe

bvvksnmurthy on May 23, 2012
i am a docomo user (8867727986) from bangalore.
shfwap has been subscribed for my number. i dont know how it got subscribed. when the msg is displayed, it shows dial 155223 to STOP, but when i dial , there is msg telling "there are no services activated to ur number. Everyday Re.1is deducted from the balance

Comments

N May 12, 2012 by
bvvksnmurthy Tata DoCoMo  - Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

amount deduted - Tata Docomo

i am a docomo user (7795014070) from bhadravathi.

kindly do not subscribe me to any WAP/Internet based packs as mentioned above henceforth and deactivate all current ones in my number.
N May 14, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Tata DoCoMo  - Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hi Murthy,

" Please be informed that upon checking with our records no wrong deductions have been found. Hence we are unable to process your request of refund. Also be informed that as per our records there is no VAS pack activated in your number. "

N May 23, 2012 by
PPP4 Tata DoCoMo  - Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

My mobile number is 7207620222 is being charged Rs.5 everyday for SHFWAP connections. I have read and came to know from other complaints that SHFWAP was charged RS.1 also .. while I don't have balance on my prepaid service I was being deducted Rs.3. What is going on? why did u people took Rs.5 everyday from my balance when I have not even asked for any subscription with in my knowledge.

Cheaters!! this is how Ur TATA company is being surviving in India .. Your company does not know how to serve customers but know all stupid ways of charging customers to make Ur company survive.

TATA company is BIG SHIT company.

DOCOMO stands for Dokku company.
N May 24, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

Dear Mr Murthy,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

N Jun 1, 2012 by
Tata Docomo

"Dear Murthy,

Please be informed that as upon checking with our records the amount has been already credited to your account. Also be informed that as per your request VAS service has been deactivated. "

Tata DoCoMo - SURFWAP unsubscribe