TBUY - Poor Service by tbuy

mannaiambani on Dec 26, 2011
I, K.Rathnasabapathi from Tamilnadu,India, running agencies for many reputed companies.Am holding the vice-president of the Chamber of commerce, Seceretary of Tamilnadu Consumer Product Stockist Association, Member in Consumer and Environment Protection Association and Panel member of Rotary Club.

I purchased AB CIRCLE PRO product from RP TELEBUY SKYSHOP PVT LTD on 14th Nov 2011(Invoice Number:TY1112/5497). And also i had purchased another product on 12th Dec 2011(Invoice Number: TY1112/6317). While purchasing my second product, i had complaint about my first product to representative TAUFIQUE on 12th Dec 2011 . He told that he will rectify it when they deliver the second product. But they did not rectify it. Again i file a complaint in tbuy customer service(Complaint number : 281711120620262). I contacted them four times in my busy schedule, but i didnt get a proper response from them.

As per the AB CIRCLE PRO Shipping & Return Policy, If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product, simply return it within 30 days of the original shipment date on the packing slip. We will gladly refund or credit the product purchase price to your original form of payment. Refer https://www.abcirclestore.com/ShippingAndReturn.dtm.

I already bought two products and also reccommend it to many of my friends. Your first promise, when we get your product is 24*7 service. But your delear is not following that.

Please either replace the product or repay my money back, if not am planning to file a complaint against your service in consumer court.

Warm Regards,

K R Pathi,
Mannargudi-614001.
Ph: +91-9366616999
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 13, 2014 by
telebuyindia

Dear Customrt Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to call us at (044) 42447015 OR Write to us at care@telebuyindia.com. We assure you the best possible service always – Telebuy Customer Service

TBUY - Poor Service by tbuy