Telebrands / Fitness Pump - Fitness Pump Defective piece delivered

sudhamanaik

My name is sudhama Naik and I had ordered a fitness Pump on Aug 31st 2010 and I finally received it on Sep 16th 2010. the product that you have sent is defective. One handle is smaller than the other and this could lead to some serious damage to the body if someone continues with this equipment. I have been calling the support centre continuously and no one picks up the phone.

I have ordered the equipment on line with the order number same as my mobile number which is 9885123211 and i received this equipment with the VPEPP number M934115 I have been calling this number 02240989529 continuously but no one answers the phone. I would appreciate if someone could contact me and send me a replacement equipment.

Sudhama Naik
Address: 12-2-709/C/216, Padmanabhanagar Colony,
Medhipatnam
Hyderabad - 500028
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

this way telebrands will lose its credibility very soon. i was about to purchase items worth Rs15000 from telebrands but after reading this i have changed my mind. will never buy anything from tele brands any more

vishwa
chennai

I have had a word with Sudhama Naik and heard unsatisfactory view about Fitness Pump. The advertisement is great, the product highlight is amazing, but it fails to snap deal. I heard reasons of improper lever alignment and a shoulder injury from its use. Not benefiting form it at all. I now seriously doubt if this product was awarded gold in Paris, or wherever they say it comes from.

Have had bad experience from buying a juice maker as well. The sealing rubber slipped in to mix with juice.

I hope they hear this and better the product.

Ali
Hyderabad

This is a horrible product please do not buy it

I am from hyderabad and actually went to Sudhama's place and saw the product ( Fitness pump by Telebrands) ..its a piece of shit..what they show in the TV and the product they actually send are 2 different things..Trust me please do not buy this product.

The pump is made of cheap materials. The handles and cross bars are very weak and the tensioners lose their strength in a very short period. Hence agitation occurs. One would not be able to do push ups once the stability of the product goes away.

I was going to order but now i will not.

I was eager to buy this product but after this comment I quit the thoughtsssssssssssssssssss

This is Pathetic... Theses people are not at all concerned about the "Customer Satisfaction". I was about to buy this product... But, Now I WILL NOT & at the same not recommend to others.

THANKING YOU MR. Sudhama Naik for you Assistance bcoz I thought to be purchase the Fitness Pump But after reading your Comment now i will never buy this Item...better to go gym

Best is to go to a showroom, see, chk and buy, Buying online product is like giving money and buying Tension.

joseph