The Chennai Silks, Cochin. - A company shirt without buttons

sreekanthsreebhavan
I bought a shirt from the 'The Chennai Silks" Cochin, newly started in Kerala. The Chennai Silks is an ISO Certified firm. The shirt i bought was for giving Onam gift to my brother. I had given it to my brother and he returned because the buttons were not stitched in the shirt. Actually he thought that i cheated him by giving a unbuttoned shirt. I was very shame on this. Actually it was not my mistake to check before purchase, i thought it as an ISO certified firm and no need of checking. So be aware on this issue in "The Chennai Silks".

[Aug 11, 2014] The Chennai Silks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

D
Rajan

Such mistakes can be happen anywhere. it's happening in even Armani. all you have to do is check the material before you purchase it. it doesn't matter if it is ISO or not. but you have to check the material before you pay. that's it.
D
Santosh

I think the person who commented above is not understand what is ISO? it is their responsibly to check each point of manufacturing stage prior to dispatch to the store not by us. Chennai silks has to compensate for this.
rajesh

i agree, i also face same situation, but as i purchased one Saree for my mother, that day it self we find damage in side the sarry, as we approach to Chennai silks, they given positive response, and they replaced another selected sarry, regarding iso and all, this only boost up sales not quality, human errors would be there even if you apply six sigma, but the only thing it has to be mutual, company has to be replace to keep there brand value, the separate counter has to be to control damage in products, this type of operations always there in popular brands.

always to keep customer faith, loose money, don't loose customer

for this every shopping mall has to be open Customer relation ship operations where brand image will go up surely,

for above problem, supposed to approach immediately, hope Chennai silks will replace immediately

for Chennai silks, there are lot of complaints on Chennai silks, the has to be clear for the customer, not only sales and billing section, CRM section has to be there for better services
N Jan 29, 2011 by
sheerinbanu

Chennai Silk Sucks... They price the clothes very high and we are not getting the value for that. I mean they have poor quality. I bought a Silk Saree for 30, 000 Rs. for my wedding. Later I didn't use that saree for my wedding because I found better options. After few months I want to wear this saree for an occasion then I realized the Saree turned Black. I was Super upset on that. I Spoke with the Chennai silks guys about this but no proper response and they doesn't even bothered about that. They were always findings some rubbish reasons and try to avoid us from complaining them and they are blaming us back. I checked the saree with a specialist he told me that this is a duplicate Zari so only it turned black.

Imagine I bout a 3000 rs worth of Saree for 30, 000 rs. They Sold the Duplicate Zari as a Pure Zari...

Please never ever Buy your Special Occasion sarees in Chennai Silks. Then you will regret for your life time.

If you Take Nalli or Kumaran they are in this silk business for years and if you complain that their sarees turn black. They will listen to your complaints and try to help and they even take the goods back and replace them.

I think the consumer rights Sucks in India. Crazy price raises but no quality. No value for money. They can cheat us in price but not in QUALITY.

Be very very careful when you shop in North Usman Road Shops.. They are all flooding the Market with Lots of low quality stuffs and Duplicate Zari Silk Sarees for a Premium and Luxury prices.
N Aug 1, 2011 by
poonam14

i have placed an order for my saree... still dint received any... can anyone help me with this

The Chennai Silks, Cochin. - A company shirt without buttons