Times Of India Newspaper - TOI subscription renewal

Sumedha Maitra
I had a yearly subscription of TOI-Kolkata. I want to renew it. I called the executive but he did not turn up. I browsed the TOI web-site but didn't get relevant information. Can someone tell what is the yearly subscription rate now and how to apply?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

Yearly subcrisption for TOI and Mumbai Mirror

hello sir im rajiv bhatia, i wish to subscibe times of india and maharashtra times or mirror. is there any combo scheme available in mumbai- ghatkopar east, or even otherwise without the scheme how can i get yearly subscription and at what rate?
pls replay

i am staying in hiranandani estate, thane w, i want TOI+MUMBAI MIRROR combo .how to get yearly coupan and what is price.and whom to contact

I want ot subscribe for the half/yearly combo offer of TOI+ET.

Kindly send me the scheme amount and A/c payee name

Vijay

I want to yearly Subscribe for Times of India Mumbai edition with maharashtra times, request you to please advice tariff and contact person for kadivali charkop ( west ), mumbai My Cell no is 9619496216

I wish to subsacribe to Times of India + Mumbai Mirror + Economic Times paper. and would like to know the rates for annual subscription.

Deepak Patodia
98205 42129 / 8097 66 3616
Keep Smiling

wish to subscibe times of india and maharashtra times or mirror. is there any combo scheme available in Dombivli?
to whom should i contact?
Please forward the details of your authorised distributor of your office address for yearly/six monthly subsciption.

My mail add tulsiattarde@yahoo.com, tulsiattarde@gmail.com
Mob No 9833599066

I want to Subscribe for Times of India Mumbai edition with Mumbai Mirrior, request you to please advice tariff and contact person for Dombivali, Mumbai.
My Cell no is 9930453205 and 9820614280

i just wanted to subscribe of the times of india newspaper. please let me from where i can find a yearly coupons or booklet.

Thanking you,
Pubali Mukherjee

I want yearly subscription of times of india or times of india and maharashtra times in thane my name is INDRANIL RAUT my email id is indranilraut@ymail.com.9146067194

I want to renew my subscription of TOI chennai.
IS it possible to do it in online.
If so pls send me the link.
bidwal

I just wanted to subscribe of the times of india newspaper. please let me hơ and from where I can find a yearly coupons or booklet. I live in Sion Chunabhatti

My Name is Mallikarjuna staying at dombivali, want to subscribe times of india and Mumbai mirror please arrange to collect annual fees for the same my mob 9324444914
regards

same here, my toi with economic times have just stopped without any notice from the vendor or from toi sales. i request you to renew my subscription. Please contact me on 9820117575

hy sir i am bharati kamtekar i wish to subscribe times of india and maharashtra times is there any combo scheme available in mumbai Girgaon charni Road east how can i get yearly subscription and at what rate?

please reply

Bharati Kamtekar

Hello All,

You need to call TOI office on +91 22 6635 4021, Concerned Person is SEEMA .

For Magazine, please call +91 22 39898090
fats

At the outset wishing one and all A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2011.. Can you pls advise me how to go about subscribing for TIO & Mumbai Mirror... this is no complaint... only a request
N Jan 3, 2011 by
Rajagopalan1248

Reply to Mobile No.9500152027 by SMS

I have subscribed for one year @ Rs.300/- in Chennai. After 7 months now I intend to shift to Hyderabad. Is thesame subscription vailid for Hyderabad also? Your Chennai Office says that the subscription is not transferable to Hyderabad. Pl. Clarify. MY name is N.Rajagopalan, old No. 25, New No.6, 11th Street, T Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040. I intend to shift to Hyderabad on 20/1/2011. Reply immediately. THanks. bye. My RRE code No. CR2108. & Order No. NAD069374 I paid the subscription on 25/52010. I started receiving newspapaer from 15.6.2010. .
N Jan 10, 2011 by
TAPAN HALDAR

I am a regular reader of times of India for a long years. My annual contract is going to expire by the end of this month. It may be noted that my mobile No. has changed. That is why, probably no contact can be established with me. My new No. is 9088171963 and my location is New Barrackpur, Kolkata - 700 131. Awaiting for your kind reply,
N Feb 13, 2011 by