TimesJobs - Not satisfactory services

Anand Kedare
I have subscribed Timesjobs--Career Services , Premium services plan in the month October 2009. Before taking this service from them, they promised me lot of things like I will be start receiving job opportunities within 15 days. I have paid Rs.2750 approx for this Premium services. Unfortunately since I subscribed their service, I have received not a single job opportunity from them. I am sure I am not such an ineligible Engineer. Hence, I am very doubtful about their services & lot of disappointed about this.

Anand Kedare

Comments

Career Services - Premium Career Services

I had opted for a premium career services through TImes Jobs.com. But ever since I had opted for the same I have not got even a single call past six months from any of the consultants they ve send resume to. They claimed that we will receive calls from respective consultants but I never did.

I would not want people to get into these services as I used to have better response when I was using the free services but ever since I ve paid them I just lost with them.

I would also want them to refund my money for which they ve provided me with no services except resume making,

Abhishek Chakra

I registered for this service by paying 3820 and i uploaded the same resume to monster, surprisingly i didn't get any calls/responce from times consultants or recruiters where as from monster recuriter i am getting on average daily 4 to 5 calls. And the kind of recuiters from which i am getting responce in timesjobs is institues(do MBA stuff, attend SAP training) and consulants(asking for money to find a job). don't know what to do.

I am regular user of your times job.com site & I am also paid amount of Rs:1715/- for getting regular basis of interview calls or E-Mails for job [as you also promised me that you will send my cv to 2000 placement around all over India] But till now 45 days has been passed, no body from your side conformed or even mailed me to receive my money. Amount has already been deducted from my account. Unfortunately since I subscribed your service, I have received not a single job opportunity from them.

Your executive Mr. Sameer (08802956265), is a very disastrous person, who called me to purchase premium service of Times Jobs and after getting money, never responding to me and never replies back to my mails, neither does he pick up phone calls and never returns our callbacks, which is next to pathetic and destructing as well.

I have mail to you many times but you have not responded even once. Nobody is telling me HR email ID where I can complain against your employees.

Please ensure that I get the money back, as I don’t like to pursue this kind of service any longer and request you to please refund us back the money that is Rs.1715/ immediately and let me know by when you can do the needful at the earliest.

One more thing as your employee have called my friends to get them entraped but I have refused them to take your services. So, you are only destroying the name of timesjob.com by doing so.

Naresh
+919413062701
N Apr 21, 2011 by
kamal_jas

Plz dont buy the times jobs premium pack...

I bought the premium pack at rs 1980 and i have done the b tech in ECE.

For full info. u can call me at +91 9814014940
kamal
A May 23, 2011 by
mohanaganeshm

I am regular user of your times job.com site & I am also paid amount of Rs:1840/- for getting home based jobs.

Your executive Susar (011206744200), is a very fraud person, who called me to purchase service of Times Jobs and told me that 100 % assurity to get home baesd job within 7 working days after getting money, never responding to me and never replies back to my mails, neither does he pick up phone calls.

Please ensure that I get the money back, as I don’t like to pursue this kind of service any longer and request you to please refund us back the money that is Rs.1840 immediately and let me know by when you can do the needful at the earliest.

Times jobs - i ll get you

Mohan,

A Jun 22, 2011 by
shannonferns

I have subscribed Timesjobs--Career Services, Premium services plan in the month of may 2011. Before taking this service from them, they promised me lot of things like I will start receiving job opportunities within 15 days. I have paid Rs.2750 approx for this Premium services. They literally begged me to pay the money and ones they got, they forgot to give cnfirmation for 3 days. I had to call them up for the receipt confirmation. Very coolly they said "we were waiting for your confirmation to get your resume done by us". Bullshit people, cant go through their own services to say that.
I had a lot of communication with this regards with the CS and have their correspondence for references. The consultants firms are no where related to my field of occupation. i am from automobile sector and they sent resumes to IT sector . How will i get the call ?. only names of consultants are provided, no corresponding contacts given even on request by me to them. Hence Timesjobs is more worst then even the MSIL mails which is received . Beware of the biggest fraud which is feeding on the bodies of desperate jobseekers. Hope their services are banned .
D Nov 10, 2011 by
rakeshtalwar22

hi
i am rakesh kumar from jammu, i did registeration in times jobs.com and i paid Rs 1350 premium pack, they told me that you will get job with in 15 days but i did not get even any single call from times jobs.com
they have give fake customer care no i.e-18605005500 that is not available and some contact has given they are telling we are not consultant who provide job
timejobs.com is a rubish company, i think we should take strick action this type of company
rakesh kumar from jammu
mob -9796606029
N Dec 11, 2011 by
rajendrakulthe

i m rajendra from pune, i have done the b tech in ECE.
but after the payment i got 0 zero response from timesjobs. i complaints many time but the did'nt gave me any response. their comitment about 1250 consultancies all over India is totally fake. Like all other consultancies hey are cheating students. It is a scam.Froad Muje ye think I have it on Registrtion Response to introduce not only do I have to add the phone to hold on to
rajendra from pune
mob 8087279081
N Dec 15, 2011 by
pateljanki

Hi I m Raxit Patel. I have done B pharma and MBA
Times jobs is such a worst company.they give us promise after u pay payment Ur job is final in MNC and many big company.i paid Rs 2845 for their service then after 2 days they ask money for 100% verification documents then also i pay 1300 rs to them bcoz their senior executive promise me after verification ur document u got job.times jobs are a big cheater they know how to collect money frm customer and how to say lie.it almost 1 month gone i paid money but not a call or msg come from times.times is a biggest cheater and most rubbish company it is.their senior and junior executive are also a lier who;e company is lier .they need only money and not giving service they r such a...
Raxit Patel
Mob 9033438614
N Feb 7, 2012 by
dutta.ruchi321@gmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a registered user of times job services. Very recently, I have been marking, people enter to this site, but
unfortunately, forget to logout when operating on personal computer and sign out on public computer.For this
however we people tend to suffer a lot.Since 5th feb, Ranbir Vats, has been maliciosly entered to my
personal job site id.Plz. look into the matter deeply.I coldnt mail and report immediately as presentation
test was there, and now I did find time to focus on the matter.If persons like him maliciously disturb, by entering
our site for login problems, we the users should not face problem.And at any cost other people privacy mails
should not reach my mails.
Looking forward your response in this matter, I enclose.

Ruchita Dutta
mob-8895997126
N Feb 17, 2012 by
Boycute

TIMES JOBS is a waste service job portal...
Naukri and Monster are gud.Times jobs are paying service.they wont send any company job.
Times jobs are tied up with Fake consultancies in INDIA.
They will send all fake consultancy mails...so time jobs are also a fake job portal
Please Friends dnt believe time jobs mails.all r fake...I verified Times jobs sending and tied up with 2000 fake consultancies.
please be ware.dnt pay in Times jobs, they will cal one in a week.dnt encourage.

TIMES JOBS IS ALSO A FAKE BY SENDING FAKE CONSULTANCIES MAILS, , , , EG:COMFYI SOLUTIONS, CHENNAI, INSYS INFOCOM, CHENNAI
N Mar 30, 2012 by
1000 TimesJobs  - Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

no service - timesjobs career service

i was pay to timesjobs carrer services for my resume makeing and some better company oppertunity. but they cant respons in betwen six month.kindly help me.

regards
kunal thakur
A Jul 17, 2012 by
us_sahoo

Timesjob is a BIG Cheater - they mostly cheat the innocent and needy freshers - Be Aware of them
A Aug 3, 2012 by
arvint

My name is Arvint and I recently got cheated by timesjob.com ! I think i need to do something serious about it . Any one have any suggestions ?

I got the below mail from them" premiumcareers@timesjobs.com

This is Timesjobs statement to you

we will give you the job oppurtunites from uk

You will get the job openings with in 15 to 20 working days

for further assistance you can contact to me

Thank$s

Best regard$s

Times team"
N Aug 5, 2012 by
ER.JAIN08

That's 101% correct and no doubt that times job is fraud company and biggest crooks in our country who are making money from the people on making the false promises of providing the job.

There is urgent need to take strict action against these companies otherwise they will continue to rob the persons.

TIMES JOB -------- """""""""" FRAUD COMPANY"

JAINMANISH2407@GMAIL.COM
A Aug 22, 2012 by
pan_pee

Hi Guys,
I have also availed the below mentioned services from Times jobs i have paid for the same, In addition they were asking me other services after these payment & saying these services are compulsory such as verification etc, i did't pay any thing . After one week lots of follow up mail/ call by me they have send bunch of consultants with out any contact or mail although i asked to provide the same but no response . Times jobs insured me for interview in HCL but no call after payment-Rs -1600. For Job seek thee have send 8 Jobs which are not my field & after that no phone call.

Friends we have to take necessary action against Times jobs so that these cheat consultants can close these scam.

Completed Orders
Order Number Sub Order Number Product Date Placed Total
CS1033159 RZ784858 Resume Zapper India 25-Jul-2012 Rs. 1600.00
CS1031435 MR782504 Resume Critique 23-Jul-2012 Rs. 500.00
CS1031435 JM782503 Job Seek 23-Jul-2012 Rs. 2750.00

Pls.. Mail me at pan_pee@yahoo.com .

Thanks.
D Nov 25, 2012 by
ankit mehra

I had registered in times jobs for some 2700rs pack in which before paying anythng they called me almost everyday and told me that f II register for some 2700 pack they will provide me job opportunities in a good brand and promiced me that after I register with them in every week I will get at least 2 interviews to give in a good brand but since last 4 months I havent receive any intrviews chance and any reply I have sended mail every week after 1 month but they didnt reply my order D is mz750888 I expect that u will not onlyhelp me getting my hard eared money back but also you can also help those students whom they cheated in return and provide them opportunities and provide fake promices
D Dec 11, 2012 by
pratheephw

I am a client of times job. i wished to report a worst behavior of a times job representative over phone. Day before yesterday i opted for step ahead service and one of the consultant called me and assisted me and i paid 2950 and i made it fine and then they further asked me to pay 1700 for education verification, which they didn't inform initially. Then i told them am not gonna prefer it, then they terminated the call . After that today morning a consultant called me ( his employer number is C16) and told that's a mandatory service and i need to pay 1700. i asked him why he didn't let me know initially about it. for that he simply messed up and then told very rudely without any politeness towards a client as if you don't pay i will not proceed your application further . Then i told pay my money back which i paid earlier, for that he replied i can't do whatever you want and then he terminated the call. this is so worst behavior from a corporate organization and i consider it as personal humiliation and a harassment . kindly take necessary action on the concerned person regarding this behavior. am not sure about his name. i guess it starts with "M". please do take necessary action. this is cheap behavior and third rated act. these kind representative should be kicked out of the job. this is kind of day robbery .poor and fake promises. this company will not perish. time will end for times job fraud acts
N Mar 21, 2013 by
tsunami_tsunami

worst STEPAHEAD services - TimesJobs.com

timesjobs.com is the worst job portal in INDIA. All false promises and worst services. Sheer waste of money. Do not ever trust them.
N Jun 25, 2013 by
anupji

Hello All,

My name is Anup Negi. I got call from stepahead timesjobs. They are completely ridiculous people. One of the guy talked to me and could not explain the process of premium service so he transferred the call to his senior Ankit now after explaining ifs and buts he said please log on and make the payment, I asked him give me sometime let me arrange card to make the payment. He was after my life that you can do it now in this way or that way otherwise it will be too late. God saved me, you know how, he gave me one landline no. to reach him 0120-6133000. I called up on this number and the respondent said ankit is part of marketing division, this is operations. I asked him isn't he sr. executive he said no not at all. He is executive in marketing team. OH God then I got to know these people are making fool to us. After sometime Ankit called up and I scolded him that you have cheated me you said you are senior but you are executive only he got pissed of hearing this and started avoided conversation. I immediately searched on internet about this and got astonished to see no. of complaints against them. I could have been another victim, thanks guys you saved my hard earned money. My suggestion, you can take agent employ code and then write a mail to timesjobs complaint box and if you do not get proper reply please copy the mail trail and talk to your lawyer. You will get your money back for sure.

TimesJobs - Not satisfactory services