TimesJobs - Not satisfactory services

Anand Kedare
I have subscribed Timesjobs--Career Services , Premium services plan in the month October 2009. Before taking this service from them, they promised me lot of things like I will be start receiving job opportunities within 15 days. I have paid Rs.2750 approx for this Premium services. Unfortunately since I subscribed their service, I have received not a single job opportunity from them. I am sure I am not such an ineligible Engineer. Hence, I am very doubtful about their services & lot of disappointed about this.

Anand Kedare

Comments

Career Services - Premium Career Services

I had opted for a premium career services through TImes Jobs.com. But ever since I had opted for the same I have not got even a single call past six months from any of the consultants they ve send resume to. They claimed that we will receive calls from respective consultants but I never did.

I would not want people to get into these services as I used to have better response when I was using the free services but ever since I ve paid them I just lost with them.

I would also want them to refund my money for which they ve provided me with no services except resume making,

Abhishek Chakra

I registered for this service by paying 3820 and i uploaded the same resume to monster, surprisingly i didn't get any calls/responce from times consultants or recruiters where as from monster recuriter i am getting on average daily 4 to 5 calls. And the kind of recuiters from which i am getting responce in timesjobs is institues(do MBA stuff, attend SAP training) and consulants(asking for money to find a job). don't know what to do.

I am regular user of your times job.com site & I am also paid amount of Rs:1715/- for getting regular basis of interview calls or E-Mails for job [as you also promised me that you will send my cv to 2000 placement around all over India] But till now 45 days has been passed, no body from your side conformed or even mailed me to receive my money. Amount has already been deducted from my account. Unfortunately since I subscribed your service, I have received not a single job opportunity from them.

Your executive Mr. Sameer (08802956265), is a very disastrous person, who called me to purchase premium service of Times Jobs and after getting money, never responding to me and never replies back to my mails, neither does he pick up phone calls and never returns our callbacks, which is next to pathetic and destructing as well.

I have mail to you many times but you have not responded even once. Nobody is telling me HR email ID where I can complain against your employees.

Please ensure that I get the money back, as I don’t like to pursue this kind of service any longer and request you to please refund us back the money that is Rs.1715/ immediately and let me know by when you can do the needful at the earliest.

One more thing as your employee have called my friends to get them entraped but I have refused them to take your services. So, you are only destroying the name of timesjob.com by doing so.

Naresh
+919413062701
N Apr 21, 2011 by
kamal_jas

Plz dont buy the times jobs premium pack...

I bought the premium pack at rs 1980 and i have done the b tech in ECE.

For full info. u can call me at +91 9814014940
kamal
N Apr 22, 2011 by
ashishvaidya1969@yahoo.co.in TimesJobs  - Thane, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

no response to resume service even after 21 days after paying fees - TimesJobs

No response from times jobs after paying fees for resume writing & posting CV evn after days
A May 23, 2011 by
mohanaganeshm

I am regular user of your times job.com site & I am also paid amount of Rs:1840/- for getting home based jobs.

Your executive Susar (011206744200), is a very fraud person, who called me to purchase service of Times Jobs and told me that 100 % assurity to get home baesd job within 7 working days after getting money, never responding to me and never replies back to my mails, neither does he pick up phone calls.

Please ensure that I get the money back, as I don’t like to pursue this kind of service any longer and request you to please refund us back the money that is Rs.1840 immediately and let me know by when you can do the needful at the earliest.

Times jobs - i ll get you

Mohan,

A Jun 22, 2011 by
shannonferns

I have subscribed Timesjobs--Career Services, Premium services plan in the month of may 2011. Before taking this service from them, they promised me lot of things like I will start receiving job opportunities within 15 days. I have paid Rs.2750 approx for this Premium services. They literally begged me to pay the money and ones they got, they forgot to give cnfirmation for 3 days. I had to call them up for the receipt confirmation. Very coolly they said "we were waiting for your confirmation to get your resume done by us". Bullshit people, cant go through their own services to say that.
I had a lot of communication with this regards with the CS and have their correspondence for references. The consultants firms are no where related to my field of occupation. i am from automobile sector and they sent resumes to IT sector . How will i get the call ?. only names of consultants are provided, no corresponding contacts given even on request by me to them. Hence Timesjobs is more worst then even the MSIL mails which is received . Beware of the biggest fraud which is feeding on the bodies of desperate jobseekers. Hope their services are banned .
A Oct 19, 2011 by
kriti.h.1 TimesJobs  - Thane, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

I have registered with Times jobs as Order Date:24-Aug-2011 with Order ID: RZ498548 and Order ID: MR498547 for magic resume classic pack and to Send CV to Top 1250 Indian and 100 Gulf Consultants respectively.
For all above mentioned services i have paid amount of Rs.7512 though my credit card, though i have not received any response till date and whenever, i tried contacting the customer care number it was always not in service.
The sales manager who coordinated the whole registration for me din't responded saying that he is not an employee of times-jobs.
Nobody is there to answer my queries or to forward my complaint to a suitable person.
Now after two months of torture and tension, i have realized that this company is the biggest fake in the market, cheating all innocent job seekers.
Anybody who is planning of enrolling with them please do get in touch with old customers first who had the shit experience with them.
I request all who had bad experience with them to unite in order to give them a good lesson.
D Nov 10, 2011 by
rakeshtalwar22

hi
i am rakesh kumar from jammu, i did registeration in times jobs.com and i paid Rs 1350 premium pack, they told me that you will get job with in 15 days but i did not get even any single call from times jobs.com
they have give fake customer care no i.e-18605005500 that is not available and some contact has given they are telling we are not consultant who provide job
timejobs.com is a rubish company, i think we should take strick action this type of company
rakesh kumar from jammu
mob -9796606029
N Nov 24, 2011 by
harishmittal89 TimesJobs  - Patiala, Punjab, India

Payment done twice but no service - TimesJobs

check mails sent to support@timesjobs.com but no action they are thief
return payments 09417439436
N Dec 11, 2011 by
rajendrakulthe

i m rajendra from pune, i have done the b tech in ECE.
but after the payment i got 0 zero response from timesjobs. i complaints many time but the did'nt gave me any response. their comitment about 1250 consultancies all over India is totally fake. Like all other consultancies hey are cheating students. It is a scam.Froad Muje ye think I have it on Registrtion Response to introduce not only do I have to add the phone to hold on to
rajendra from pune
mob 8087279081
N Dec 15, 2011 by
pateljanki

Hi I m Raxit Patel. I have done B pharma and MBA
Times jobs is such a worst company.they give us promise after u pay payment Ur job is final in MNC and many big company.i paid Rs 2845 for their service then after 2 days they ask money for 100% verification documents then also i pay 1300 rs to them bcoz their senior executive promise me after verification ur document u got job.times jobs are a big cheater they know how to collect money frm customer and how to say lie.it almost 1 month gone i paid money but not a call or msg come from times.times is a biggest cheater and most rubbish company it is.their senior and junior executive are also a lier who;e company is lier .they need only money and not giving service they r such a...
Raxit Patel
Mob 9033438614
N Feb 7, 2012 by
dutta.ruchi321@gmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a registered user of times job services. Very recently, I have been marking, people enter to this site, but
unfortunately, forget to logout when operating on personal computer and sign out on public computer.For this
however we people tend to suffer a lot.Since 5th feb, Ranbir Vats, has been maliciosly entered to my
personal job site id.Plz. look into the matter deeply.I coldnt mail and report immediately as presentation
test was there, and now I did find time to focus on the matter.If persons like him maliciously disturb, by entering
our site for login problems, we the users should not face problem.And at any cost other people privacy mails
should not reach my mails.
Looking forward your response in this matter, I enclose.

Ruchita Dutta
mob-8895997126
N Feb 17, 2012 by
Boycute

TIMES JOBS is a waste service job portal...
Naukri and Monster are gud.Times jobs are paying service.they wont send any company job.
Times jobs are tied up with Fake consultancies in INDIA.
They will send all fake consultancy mails...so time jobs are also a fake job portal
Please Friends dnt believe time jobs mails.all r fake...I verified Times jobs sending and tied up with 2000 fake consultancies.
please be ware.dnt pay in Times jobs, they will cal one in a week.dnt encourage.

TIMES JOBS IS ALSO A FAKE BY SENDING FAKE CONSULTANCIES MAILS, , , , EG:COMFYI SOLUTIONS, CHENNAI, INSYS INFOCOM, CHENNAI
N Mar 30, 2012 by
1000 TimesJobs  - Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

no service - timesjobs career service

i was pay to timesjobs carrer services for my resume makeing and some better company oppertunity. but they cant respons in betwen six month.kindly help me.

regards
kunal thakur
A Jul 17, 2012 by
us_sahoo

Timesjob is a BIG Cheater - they mostly cheat the innocent and needy freshers - Be Aware of them
N Jul 28, 2012 by
kirat singh TimesJobs  - Patiala, Punjab, India

I Give the payment to timesjobs and still there are no response form timejobs side .they are said so many thing .we are serach the jobs for you and better jobs for you but they they don't do aynthing i want my money back.they are fraud
A Aug 3, 2012 by
arvint

My name is Arvint and I recently got cheated by timesjob.com ! I think i need to do something serious about it . Any one have any suggestions ?

I got the below mail from them" premiumcareers@timesjobs.com

This is Timesjobs statement to you

we will give you the job oppurtunites from uk

You will get the job openings with in 15 to 20 working days

for further assistance you can contact to me

Thank$s

Best regard$s

Times team"
N Aug 5, 2012 by
ER.JAIN08

That's 101% correct and no doubt that times job is fraud company and biggest crooks in our country who are making money from the people on making the false promises of providing the job.

There is urgent need to take strict action against these companies otherwise they will continue to rob the persons.

TIMES JOB -------- """""""""" FRAUD COMPANY"

JAINMANISH2407@GMAIL.COM
A Aug 22, 2012 by
pan_pee

Hi Guys,
I have also availed the below mentioned services from Times jobs i have paid for the same, In addition they were asking me other services after these payment & saying these services are compulsory such as verification etc, i did't pay any thing . After one week lots of follow up mail/ call by me they have send bunch of consultants with out any contact or mail although i asked to provide the same but no response . Times jobs insured me for interview in HCL but no call after payment-Rs -1600. For Job seek thee have send 8 Jobs which are not my field & after that no phone call.

Friends we have to take necessary action against Times jobs so that these cheat consultants can close these scam.

Completed Orders
Order Number Sub Order Number Product Date Placed Total
CS1033159 RZ784858 Resume Zapper India 25-Jul-2012 Rs. 1600.00
CS1031435 MR782504 Resume Critique 23-Jul-2012 Rs. 500.00
CS1031435 JM782503 Job Seek 23-Jul-2012 Rs. 2750.00

Pls.. Mail me at pan_pee@yahoo.com .

Thanks.