TINinfo@NSDL.co.in - i am not received my pan card lost two month

MY NAME : TANDAVARAYAN CHANDRAN,
MY FATHER NAME : TANDAVARAYAN
DESIPECH DATE : 25/5/2008
PAN CARD NO : AJVTC3190P

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People Send Back Yours Office in MUMBAI .It take Time More Than Two Month.It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am Working in South Central Railway in RENIGUNTA, I was not given my pan card Number it is very sereise in my Account section. I will not take my SALARY Also Sir/ Madam, Please can you HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM.

MY OFFICE ADDRESS

SECTION ENGINEER,
CARRIAGE AND WAGON OFFICE,
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY,
RENIGUNTA,
CHITTOOR DIST PIN NUMBER 517520,
ANDHRA PRADESH,
INDIA . Thanking you Sir/Madam T. CHANDRAN

Comments

N Apr 20, 2011 by
K CHAND

I . HOW CAN I GET STATUS OF MY PAN. AM NOT GETTING REFUNDS
N Apr 20, 2011 by
Anouse Lepcha

Last 11th April 2011 that I had more application for change my name of spealing. so it is not my wrong it is pan office staf has done wrong. so Please kindly correction my name and send me my billo address the Pan card. My acknowledgement no 011350200284931. Thank you,

Regard

FATHER NAME : CHARAK ALI
DISPATCH DATE : 05/04/2011
CONG.NO.EQ770571675IN
PAN CARD NO : AMYPN0029Q

This is to inform you that my PAN CARD has been received by the Vasant Kunj Post Office, New Delhi, but it has not been delivered to me because of my incomplete residential address. It has been informed by the Post Office that my PAN CARD has been revert back to you. In this context, I therefore, request you to deliver the PAN CARD to my office address given below at the earliest.
National Institute of Immunology

DISPETCH DATE : 05/04/2011
CONG. NO. EQ770571675IN
PAN CARD NO : AMYPN0029Q
MOBILE NO. 9716682567

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD TILL DATE. IT HAS BEEN INFORMED BY THE VASANT KUNJ POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI THAT DUE TO INCOMPLETE ADDRESS IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TO ME. IN THIS CONTEXT, I THEREFORE, REQUEST YOU TO SEND MY PAN CARD AGAIN TO MY OFFICE ADDRESS GIVEN AS UNDER:

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY

Dubbiganipalli(post),
Madanapalli(mandal),
Chittoor(dist),
Andrapradesh-517325.

I have applied for PAN no.my ack. no. is 030440200064164 and I was allotted the number as BMMPP1918D. But my PAN card was not yet been delivered to my address given in the PAN application and i am residing there for the past 25 years and which is my own house. As i need PAN card very urgenly to be submitted for my official work kindly take the matter as so serious and deliver it to the same address at the earliest.
In the internet my pan status has showend to me as "your PAN card has been delivered on 01-Feb-2011 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB8716512" .But i didn't get anything to my address .
I am belongs rural area, so there is no service by "First Flight Couriers" so you kindly send me my pan card through EMS SPEED POST .

Thanking you,
With Regards
P.PeddaReddeppa
N Apr 25, 2011 by
GAU,

I am not received my pan card

GAURAV SHARMA
S/O SH. SOM PRAKASH
ADDRESS- V.P.O SARAHAN, DISTT SIRMOUR, HIMACHAL PRADESH, PIN CODE 173024.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO..011350200266941.
PAN CARD NO.--CZ0PS4000F.
sir/madam,
kindly sent my pan card as soon as possible, i shall be thankfull to you for this.
thanking you
A Apr 29, 2011 by
Sheshman Kurmi

I am given application for Pan Card before 2 months, I got the message of Pan Card on 02/04/2011 but till i not received my Pan Card. So, Please give me detail about my Pan Card as possible as.

1 Rathod Fulchand Bhimrao Ack No. 021990102859653 Pan No. BAOPR8332M
2 Sarwan Ramchandar Rai Ack No. 021990102859631 Pan No. BAOPR8330K

Email Id - skurmi2111@gmail.com
Mob. No. - 9320801049
N May 12, 2011 by
venkatesham.m

sir, i have not received pan card number my name is venkatesham.m s%mallaiah
my ACKNOWLEDGMENT 517102116 please send me pan card number below mail id

pan no is BMUPP4993G,
and my mobail no is 9824714402,
D May 20, 2011 by
dalip kumar 1983

sir 2 months ago i have applied for pran number under ddp registration number SGVO73256B but till today i have not received pran number. all my colleagues received the pran number. please assist me my pseb dept stoped my salary due to lack of pran number. MY ADRESS PURNIMA RANI W/O DALIP KUMAR
GOVT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (BOYS) TALWANDI BHAI
DISTT FEROZEPUR PUNJAB PIN 142050
N May 24, 2011 by
stephen massey

I have applied for PAN card on march 11, still I have not received my PAN card
to my address, the status? The PAN number?

NAME: Stephen Massey
FATHER NAME: Yusuf Massey

Stephen Massey
N May 24, 2011 by
stephen massey

I have applied for PAN card on march 2011.Still i have not received it to my address.The Status?the PAN number
N Jun 10, 2011 by
a.reddysekhar

i am not received my pan card lost two months
NAMASKRAM SIR/MADAM

MY APPLICATION NO : 071857326
MY COUPON NO : 515001840
MY NAME : ANGISETTY REDDYSEKHAR,
MY FATHER NAME : A. NANDAPPA,
DESIPECH DATE : 31/03/2011
PAN CARD NO : BANPR8367M

Thank you very much Allotted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People Send Back You .It take Time More Than Two Months.It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am Working in Sub Treasury Office, Vayalpad. I was not given my pan card it is very sereise in my Account section. Please can you HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM.

MY OFFICE ADDRESS

CHITTOOR (DISTRICT),
PIN : 517299.
ANDHRA PRADESH,
INDIA .
Thanking you Sir/Madam A.REDDY SEKHAR.
[Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint comments] Add a comment
A Jun 14, 2011 by
MOHIT RAMAN

Dear sir
On enquire from Blue Dart Express Ltd (chapra) bihar The pan card Has been retun to your office on 09 may 2011 my Acknowledgement number 029040100042612 please resend through post office (chapra ) bihar

thanking you

Present Address:
Pawan Kumar
VPO. Chhara Jhajjar
Tel. no. 9671413714
i have received my pan card with above no. but my father name is incorrect in it i want KANWAR SINGH in place of Kawar singh

with regards

C/O BUILDERS & TRADERS
49, SUBHASH PALLY(SOUTH)
DANKUNI, HOOGHLY
PIN -712331
BESIDE DANKUNI AXIS BANK.

I have applied for PAN no.my ack. no. is 063880106425892 and I was allotted the number as DKOPS8996G . But my PAN card was not yet been delivered to my address given in the PAN application and i am residing there for the past 5 years and which is my own house. As i need PAN card very urgenly to be submitted for my official work kindly take the matter as so serious and deliver it to the same address at the earliest.

Thanking you,
With Regards
N Jun 18, 2011 by
muni kumar

i have recived my pan card no.BTFPK4767H BUT MY DATE OF BIRTH WRITTEN Wrong 02/09/1978 Correct date of bith is 28/09/1978

Name Munish Kumar
Father Name Sh Chaman lal
add V..P.O. Panjawer Teh & Distic Una (H.P)
Pin Code-177208

pankaj kumar 007

DEAR SIR,
THANKS I HAVE RECEIVED MY PAN CARD ON 28/05/11 MY PERMANENT A/C
NO-(BZCPK0682E)

BUT MY DATE OF BRITH IS PRINT WRONG (08.01.1988)
MY RIGHT DATE OF BRITH IS 08.01.1985.
PLEASE HELP ME AND SEND ME FEED BACK ON MY EMAIL ID.

TINinfo@NSDL.co.in - i am not received my pan card lost two month