Trackon Courier - Sample Package Eaten by Rats

Mohideen Shariff
Dear SIr,

I M Shariff resident of T Nagar , Chennai and representing a canadia n Company
Ms.Victoria Pulse Trading who are exporters of Pulses and Grains. They export mainly
to India and to The middle east region and we work through agents in india who are based
in Main cities.
I received a Sample of Green Lentils from canada Via Fedex courier in three days to Chennai
and I sent the sample to Delhi thorugh Ms. TRACKON COURIER bearing aw bill number
106701917/ through their TNagar office. This package contained an inportant sample which
is needed for a pending business to the value of usd 260,000/00 ( two hundred and sixrty thousand
dollars). But unfortunately the sample was never delivered to the consignee Ms. Mega Grain Trading
Pte Ltd., and when inquired after four days we had a shocking answer to say from Trackon couier
office in delhi- THE SAMPLE WAS EATEN BY RATS.
When I complained to T nagar office and they were so irresponsible about my complain and
when I spoke to head Office in Delhi and susequently spoke to a Director of the Company
Mr Dinesh Rattala and he promised to call me back and he never called and he was not even answering the my calls from chennai and he was totalling ignoring. But finally when i sent an sms saying i am going to Media and he called back said he is uable to do anything and just forgt about it.
I am so surpised about his attitude towards his customers and he also said he does care.
i have suffered a very big LOSS ubing track on couier and I hope thiis will not happen to others too.
Shariff