Trackon Courier - Did not receive 01 box of consignment no. 217233366 sent from Mehsana to Jabalpur

jais.amit26
This is to state that I had sent desktop computer with UPS in three different and separate boxes to Jabalpur on date 24.11.10, at the address stated below:
Mr N P Chouksey, Plot No. 175,
Chitragupt chowk, Jay prakash Nagar,
Adhartaal, Jabalpur.
Mob. No.:09770026765, 09424305866

As of now the consignment which has been delivered on 04.12.10, with 02 boxes only and the box containing UPS, motherboard CD and power cord is missing. One of the box consisting of CPU has been received in such a bad condition that the whole cabinet was broken into pieces.
As the motherboard CD and power cord was also in the missing box hence it is very essential to trace it. I had traced the AWB no:217233366 online and had come to know that the route followed for dispatch was from Ahmedabad to Indore to Bhopal to Jabalpur.

I had called Bhopal office of Trackon courier, from where I received a blunt answer that none of the courier has been dispatched from here and all of the same has been dispatched from Indore office only.

Since a long time has already elapsed and a lot of problems are being faced due to the missing box, as the desktop set up could not be completed without motherboard CD, power cord and UPS placed in the missing box. I had contacted Mehsana office several times, but did not receive a satisfactory reply. I had also mailed to Mehsana, Ahmedabad, Indore, Bhopal and even Delhi office, but unable to get any reply.

Please help me to get out of this worse situation forced on me by trackon courier.

Comments

Dr.K.M.INDIRESH Trackon Courier  - India

non delivery of cd - Box containing CD

The cover containg CD was booked on 1-08-2009 vide BLR10114403 booked from Professional courrier agent situated at Byatarayanapura.Bellary road. Bangalore.The material was sent to the Dr.T.B.Basavaraju, Agricultural Research Station, Arsikere, Hassan dist.Karnataka state with his mobile no.9449440536. So for the consignment is not delivered to the party even after 13 days of booking.Please look into the matter and infor the state of delivery immediately since the matter is very urgent.
INDIRESH
vishnoiandvishnoi Trackon Courier Service  - Uttar Pradesh, India

consignment not received - trackon courier service

i had given one consignment(having important certificate) in trackon courier on 18/09/2010 to send it from Kanpur to Noida but it haven't reached to the destination in time after , 10 days has been passed .
robinagarwal Trackon  - Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

I have not received this consignment yet - Trackon

Hello Team,
I just want to bring in to you notice that the experience with TRACKON is very painful. My third party booked a Consignment number 196058332 (Delhi to Bangalore -Wipro Cop. Office) on 15th Dec, 2010. But I have not received this consignment yet, this is a very important document and delay of delivery imposing me a huge penalty by my counter parts.
I have tried to reach to TRACKON -customer care & Head office but the behaved was very bad and moreover they are unable to provide any relevant information to me.
I hope, you will seriously look into this and revert me with the right feed back.

Robin Agarwal
N Feb 10, 2011 by
U Incorporation Trackon  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Bills Not Rec. - Trackon

In spite of our several communication to you to release/ provide the bills of the month of September, October, November, December you are not issuing the bills. In absence of these bills we are not able to reimburse the payment of your bills. If still you do not issue the bills we shall not reimburse the payment of your bills. So once again I request you to issue the bills immediately .

Thanks & Regards,.

Swati Sharma
UP INCORPORATION
Bareilly (UP.).
"If You Are Satisfied.........
Tell Others, If Not Tell Us."
Cell: +91-9557509001