transcend pen drive - not detecting

manish vankani
hello sir/mem

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 8 gb pen drive through rediff web site which indicated the responsibble person's name as Mr. Abhishek Saxena whose contact no is 098116 33112.

i have contact him and informed him that my pendrive is not detecting on computer, so plz replace the pendrive.

but i got the answer as i have to sent it to the service station of transcend and he did not know about where the service station of Transcend at rajkot(Gujarat) is.

so plz tell me the address of service station of transcend at rajkot(gujarat) and help me to replace it.

Comments

Hello Sir,
I have purchase 4GB pen drive in last augest but it is not detecting on computer,
So please tell me where is the service station in pune,
Sir give me the address of service station in pune.

Dear sir/madam,

I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in palanpur/mehsana/in north gujarat.

I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in andheri(mumbai).
one thing is that i have lost the bill but i can give serial number.

sihello sir/mem

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 4 gb pen drive through rediff web site which indicated the responsibble person's name as Mr. Ankit patel whose contact no is 9998569513

pen drive not detected - transcend/5110224190/4GB

transcend/5110224190.Please ! give me service centre address & complaint number in detail.its very urgent for me.So, i request to you.

Please ! give me service centre number & address of transcend in New Delhi.Its very urgent for me.

Hi Sir/madam,

I have purchase 4GB pen drive in last July but it is not detecting in computer,

Please send me address & phone number

i ve got a 4gb pen drive n its not detecting...i wana know where is d service center in pune

hello my 4gb pen drive not detecting pls help me my mobile no 09884236455

Dear sir/madam,

I have puechase pendrive of 2gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in Chennai (Chrompet-600044)
Imtiyaz

Hi Team,
I have 2gb-transcend pendrive but presently it is not detecting, So i want any suggestion what to do???
please help me.
Thanks & Regards,
Imtiyaz

hello Sir/Mam,

i want to send complaint about my pendrive.

i have purchase a 4 gb pen drive from transcend's Distributor..

but i dont know about where the service station of Transcend at rajkot City (Gujarat) is.

My Mail id is :- priyankshah_90@yahoo.co.in and my cell no. is +91 94 27 50 2009.
Please Help me ..

and Sir, One Request more that They have to inform to customer that where is Contact centers. And have to give us All information About All Service Centers when we are buying Products..

I have puechase pendrive of 4gb-transcend but presently it is not detecting and it is in the warranty period. So i want to replace it so can u please send me the address of transcend service centre nearly in Jharkhand
i have the bill. My no is 09386305034
Nages

My Transcend 4Gb Pen Drive was not Detecting and it get hot soon what to do, Where is the service center in Coimbatore, TamilNadu.Please Reply

nages811@yahoo.co.in

my 8 gb pendrive is not detecting. please suggest me

my 8 gb pen drive didnt work..can any one do somthing

Pendrive is not detecting - Transcend pen drive 4G

I want to know the service centre of Transcend 4G pendrive

my pendrive is not detecting in any of my computer! It has sign of detection by glowing light? wat should i do now? Plz sir reply as soon as possible? i have a urgent work with that pendrive only?

my pendrive is not detecting any of the pc, but it is showing the sign of detection by glowing light? how to rectify this pbm? plz give me the solution as soon as possible?

Pen drive is not detected.. - Transcend

Hello sir,
I am transcend user and i've 4 GB TRANSCEND pen drive.when i inserted it in my laptop , it was not detected . Sir please guide me to come out of this problem. Thank you

transcend pen drive - not detecting