TVC Sky Shop - FOR MOBILE

surenderk_82 on Oct 29, 2012
I purchased a mobile form TVC Sky shop.com dt, 19/9/12 vide order no. OC2945478 @ Rs. 9180, I return this mobile for some problems for replacement (as per company with in 7 days replacement after replacement send the custmer in 7-10 days).dt. 24/8/12 by courier but the company has no return this mobile to me. they tell me that this is in process and send you to in 7 days but till dated i have no recd this mobile so please help me.
The company mobile no. is 09223111014

Thanks and regards

Surender Kaushik
[Updated by TVC Skyshop Customer Care Mar 27, 2014]

Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on www.akosha.com against TVC. As per the instructions received from our warehouse , we had sent your replacement to your address on first attempt. At this time it was not delivered since you have changed the address & the product came back to us. We then took new address from you and have sent your product through SPEED POST -EM 883145957IN ON DATED 19/3/2013 AS PER NEW ADD: SURENDRA KUMAR S/O HOSHIYAR SINGH, VILLEGE AND POST MEHRANA, DISTRICT JHAJJAR HARIYANA PIN CODE NO.124139 Contact : 9991863917 08930102403 Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on customersupport@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Oct 29, 2012 by
kadlea3

Very useful information.Thanks for sharing with us.

TVC Sky Shop - FOR MOBILE