TVS Motor Company (Bike) - Repair (Under Warranty)

Anil Kapoor
Dear concern,

I owner of TVS Apache Motor bike (Reg No. HR51 AA7173 & Mod Jan 08). I face some problem in handle. Handle jam when we use disk break and use short turn it not work smoothly. I visited 4 time in Tayal Tvs Services Centre (Add-neelam bata road Faridabad-121101, Haryana, India) for same problem but they are not able sort out this problem.

There is Person Mr. Raghav and Mr Ram has checked my bike problem they told bike is ok but this is still not ok. I have send mail to company regarding this on 30/09/2008 and then make a call to TVS company here is person Mr. Sandeep (emp id-4052), he told me visit to services centre they will serve you better. Then again i visited on 06/10/2008 they worked on my (Handle) problem but now after 15 days same problem incurred again then they again worked on (19/10/08) it but still they are not able to sort out this problem.

Now a new problem incurred front wheel make little noise while driving. I think disk is interly teching some where. Services Centre people not provide satisfactory answer why this problem incuured and all the time they do oiling instead of change part.

I think if they change hole part of handle, problem will be sort out. Pls help me in this regard to sort out same.

With Regards,

Anik Kapoor

Comments

Bike not repaired till date - TVS

My bike is TVS star city ES. I purchased it 1 & half year back. on 23rd ap '08 I gave my bike to Shunty Bunty Motors, Kanpur cause of starting problem. They told me its CDI is not working & needed to be changed. But they are now telling me to take it back as they dont have the part in their stock. Is this the service this company provide and boost of doing great.

about sell letter &registration number - tvs company,star city

dear sir,
i want to say that i am buy a tvs starcity by raj tvs varanasi, in april-2007, after buy the bike they can notgive me a single paper of bike.when i go to show room of tvs star city, then he say go meet the agent of hdfc bank.i have face many problem, without paper i can drive over bike.so kindly i request to you please me.

Dear Sir

I am Ravinder Singh. I bought TVS FLAME from SUNRISE WHEELS PVT. LTD., Sonepat (Haryana) on April 10, 2008.

According to your company it gives 112 Km/Ltr. Average, but my bike gives 50-55 Km/Ltr. in City and 55-60 on Highway. There is 51% variation regarding the same. I have discussed this problem many times with Agency Manager. He is also not able to solve this problem till now.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

RAVINDER SINGH
0130-3293701

Hi i wanna say that i purchased a motor bike ( TVS FLAME) from ur ghaziabad showroom but m not happy with that………… n m not satisfy with the Shiwroom Efoorts…i purchased that bike on 31st may n i was waiting for it for 3 months… coz i did believe on TVS COMPANY………m suffring a lot since 31st may……..every day problem create in my bike….u say what shoud i do……????

SAJID KHAN

NEWS 24

hi, i am purchased TVS heavy Duty 3 months ago, it had continues starting problem & it effect to my business very much please help.

-chandesh

hi, i has got number of problem with tvs apche bike.i got service from gulzar motors(Ludhiana)but they spoil the prop are functioning of bike. i am getting less average and pick up.i will buy the tvs bike again in future.
nandhug

I bought a bike on 28.10.2008 from LOTUS Agencies - RS Puram - Coimbatore - Tamilnadu - TVS Apache. I have some problem in bike i handed over the bike for service On 12.11.2008. After service there are some pit marks and scratches in the Tank and extra fittings. I have discussed with the Agency, they were not responsible for that marks and scratches. They have made a mistake but they did not agree. I want to change the affected parts. Please do the needful. Otherwise I will go to consumer court. Please avoid inconvenience. My Cell No. 097505-46088, My Vehicle No. TN38 AV 8120.

very fudu company

Gurmail singh

Pls close ur all service center if u r not abel to provide proper free service to customer for whole life . this increase ur sales as well as ur buisness.

chutia service managment
Authorised Service Center Center
As per customer viewes shown above
mukund

This is not fare it is company's headcahe to provide spares when they release bike in the market.Other wise ask them not ot release it.

Varun you should take this yet further and resolve it.

Dear Sir

I am Vipin Kumar Gupta. I bought TVS FLAME from Ambikapur TVS Agency., District Surguja, Chhattisgarh on September 31st, 2008.

Sinch I have buoght TVS Flame My Bike is not start at one time, I am very sad & Disappointed to TVS Flame Starting Problems & Its Performance, I have discussed this problem many times with Agency Manager. He is also not able to solve this problem till now.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible Or Replace My TVS Flame.

dear sir,
i m harisharan i bought tvs apache rtr 160 from MCR enterprises saraswati vihar showroom new delhi-110034, on 5th november2008
but after 2nd free service i m not happy with the manager (MR.RAJESH) of MCR TVS mangol-puri new delhi-110083, because my digital meter has not been working AFTER 2500 k.m
& i always go to the service center to change the meter but the manager always says that the part is not available . ROM 2MONTHS
my bike FRAME no is-md634ke4582k24463, ENGINE no-034k82125819, REGISTRATION no.-DL-8S ND -0919,
PLS TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO WHERE CAN I DO COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS.

sir i am kamalakannan.s pursuing MBA(1st year)in KSR COLLEGE OF TECHONOLOGY.I got some innovative ideas. If you want send a mail to me or call me after 7pm.my mobile number 9025069246. thankyou..

i am pramod Kumar Sharma. I bought a TVs Star Sports from jain Motors Harduaganj(Aligarh) UP on 17 may 08. Now on 16th of april starting call i.e. cdi has fused which is in warranty at Agra. But your authorised service centre Shri sakti TVs 23, Lajpat Kunj opp. RBS College Agra ph no. 0562-4031494 is denying to replace that part under warranty. He is saying that I have to go there from where I purchased the bike.
The bike is not in the position to take anywhere from here & as per the rule service centeres across India are to be obliged to provide services.
Sir, Please help me.

Pramod Kumar Sharma
Mob. No. 09997407123
anamika

i want purcahse tvs bike apache. kindly confirm the tvs showroom in sonepat contact no. and address

I hve TVS scooty pep plus from last 2 yrs. and had a regular servicing through our auotharised dealer at bhilai (Kalash Motors) C.G. and this was 9th time I hve given for servicing and certain complaints were noted down in their job card. After servicing was over I found none of my complaint were attended except veicle wash and other than this new more problems were added, like veicle not giving average (1lt covering 35 Km) and also giving black smoke. After enquiring they were telling engine got seized slightly, piston lining also gone and engine valve leakage is also there, so this needs change in piston ring with whole piston assembly which needs extra amount which was none of my fault.

So I there fore request u to suggest or enquire for the mistake done by TVS service provider people to take further step, because it is none of my side complaint given during servicing handover and my veicle dosent hve any such kind of problem before service H/o.

Kindly help in this regard or suggest for right place for complaint to be given.

Coustmer-V Mohan Rao
veicle no. CG 07 LD 0277
Mb no 09907182050
Servicing Invoice No.1003, dated 24/05/09

Dealer Name:
Kalish Motors, akash ganga, supela
Bhilai, Ph no.07882222641

World / India / Delhi / Ni Dilli, 4 km from center Coordinates: 28°34'2"N 77°14'40"E

TVS Motor Company Ltd, 1st Floor, K-23, L Nagar-2 (29834640 /4773)

This is TVS Motor Company Regional Office of North Zone. We handled Delhi, Haryana, UP, Punjab & Rajasthan from this office.
GM - Sales: 9910810066 - S Rammohan
NSM - Service: 9810069179 - Niraj Kumar
AM - Delhi - 9810328694 - Rajiv Chopra
Mgr Service - Adesh Kumar - 9810640182

Permalink to this place

U all can contact these people for prob they all are tvs people do not want to work.

To, dated : 12/06/2009
The Director,
TVS Motor Company
Post Box No. 4
Harita, Hosur - 635 109
Ph: 04344-276780 Fax: 04344-276878

Subject : Complaint regarding poor servicing.

I hve TVS scooty pep plus running from last 2 yrs. and had a regular servicing through our authorized dealer at bhilai (Kalash Motors) C.G. and this time also I hve given my vehicle for servicing to Kalash Motors and certain complaints were noted down in their job card. After servicing was over I found none of my complaint were attended except vehicle wash and other than this new more problems were encountered after one day run which was immediately informed to the centre ( i.e. vehicle not giving average (1lt covering 35 Km) and also giving black smoke). After getting back & enquiring they were telling engine got seized slightly, piston lining also gone and engine valve leakage is also there, so this needs change in piston ring with whole piston assembly which needs additional cost. But no such fault was there before giving for servicing . I hve taken up this matter to Mumbai branch service provider Sr. Manager Mr. bhatt (Mb no.09867588148) he has spoke to our local service engineer at raipur (C.G.) Mr Siddhart but they were delaying in getting to a conclusion and till now no strong step or proper enquiry has been done .My vehicle is standing in the service center from last 4 day.

So I there fore humbly request u to suggest or enquire for the mistake done by TVS service provider (Kalash motors), bhilai and take necessity action against them. Because my vehicle doesn’t encountered any such kind of problem before my service H/o.

Kindly help in this regard

Coustmer-V Mohan Rao
veicle no. CG 07 LD 0277
Mb no 09907182050
Servicing Invoice No.1003, dated 24/05/09

Dealer Name:
Kalish Motors, akash ganga, supela
Bhilai, Ph no.07882222641

With a very positive frame of mind & high expectations i purchased Apache RTR FI (orange colour) during the month of January 2009, which is now, bearing No PB 06 J 7589.
To my shock and embarrassement, within a period of four months of its purchase only, FIRST- its stylish SPEEDO METER CLUSTER has gone out of order. The RPM arm is not functioning properly & SECOND- its fuel tank under the fuel lid has cought rust & its paint work is comming out about the area.
I immediately brought this to the notice of the dealer, MAHALUXMI MOTORS, SAILI ROAD, PATHANKOT, who said they will replace both the things, only when they are available with them.
A period of more than two months has passed since but i am still heaing the same - out of stocks - from them, which is further adding to my embarrassment.
I very humbly want to request the company to immediately equip the dealer and request him to expedite in the matter.
Or do i have to approach the consumer court/forum for further help.
Mangal

I am Mangal Kumar from Hyderabad.I have purchased a TVS Apache 160 RTR Fi from Sneha Motors in Malakpet, Hyderabad in Sep 2008.I went to the showroom in April 2009 complaining about the rear wheel wobble which was not rectified in 3 free services in spite of repeated pleadings.
A showroom mechanic named Sanjeeva Reddy took my bike for a test ride to check the wobble & unfortunately met with an accident barely 100 meters away & probably died on the spot before even reaching the hospital.But miraculously no serious damage were inflicted on the bike.In fact there were just couple of scratches which were hardly noticeable.
The death of the mechanic saddened me very deeply.But the rear wheel wobbling required immediate attention & resolution.I went to Sneha Motors showroom in Malakpet again in May 2009 to get the issue resolved.A mechanic named Krishna took my bike for a test ride this time & while he was riding the bike, the engine shut off abruptly while he was in the middle of overtaking a bus & all of a sudden a seven seater auto-rickshaw rammed into him at full speed which resulted in his right leg fracture.It also resulted in extensive damage to the bike.
The showroom manager, however, assured me that the damages caused to the bike will be repaired free of cost & asked me to leave the bike in the showroom for a couple of days.He said the bike will be handed over to Mr. Surinder, the TVS appointed engineer for Hyderabad, for careful evaluation & resolution of any problems.I agreed & i left.
I got a call from the manager after almost a week & he asked me to come to the showroom to fetch my bike.I went there with high expectations.I was hoping that the wobbling issue would have been definitely resolved by Mr. Surinder.
But what i heard from the manager on reaching the showroom sent shock waves through my spine.The manager said that Mr. Surinder was going home after visiting his relatives, with his wife as a pillion on my bike on sunday evening just 2 days ago & unfortunately lost control over the bike & the bike skidded on the road at break neck speed.Mr. Surinder was seriously injured & was admitted to a hospital & unfortunately his wife died on the spot after being crushed under a Bus.
After these 3 freak accidents, the Sneha TVS guys look freaked out whenever they see me & they think that i use black magic of some sort to harm & kill whoever i wish.They refuse to even touch my bike & ask me to go to some other TVS service centre or any local garage to get my issues with the bike resolved.I don't know what to do & where else to go.PLEASE HELP!!!

TVS Motor Company (Bike) - Repair (Under Warranty)