Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011. - lOTTERY sCAM

rups078 on Jan 31, 2011
UK COCA-COLA CLAIM PRIZE 2011.
Somebody called me from this number +917838825468, and was asking me to pay INR 23500 in a/c no. 31485879826 in the name of Mohd. Tariq in SBI Bank.
his email id is - delhiicustomsdept@yahoo.in

Comments

Abayomi Bello Lottery Programme  - Afghanistan

Prize Claim - Lottery Programme

I was informed that i won a prize which i confirmed both on line and by phone , i have been playing lottery for a longer period both on line and by post and i use to receive information pack on lottery programmes . so why is it that when we won a heavy prize thats is when the company will now refered us to courier company to pay for delivery ?
This is unfair.
vimal mourya claimprize  - India

prise - claimprize

ti.no.5647600545188
se no-bmwp/556543450906
and identification code . it is true or fraud
Sandeep Kumar Sahu Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011.  - India

Prize Claim - Lottary Company

ATTENTION: YOU ARE TO OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE IN THIS MAIL FOR MORE INFORMATIONS AND MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW UP THE PROCEDUES.

THE PAYMASTER OFFICER CONTACT EMAIL IS:

paymentdepartment_africa@yahoo.co.uk

TELL:
+2348077005331
Fax: 234-8033355514

Remember, all prize money must be claimed on or after
20TH MARCH, 2008. All funds not Claimed on or after the fixed date will be suspended and returned as Unclaimed
yuvaraja cocacola  - India

claim for prize - cocacola

i got a message on april 4,
your email adress has. won $750, 000.00 pounds coca cola email draw in the 2009, for claiming e-mail i want to know is this true or false.
upendra sharma cocacola  - India

i receive a message from cocacola co.that you won GBP250, 000 in the 2009 cocacola mobile draw
so i want claim for my money.
Clement G COCA'COLA  - India

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD -SCAM- QUICK GUIDE - COCA'COLA

NO OTHER WAY TO POST THIS MESSAGE ON THIS SITE -Goes as COMPLAINT

Lottery scam quick guide: it's a scam if...
you win any lottery where you didn't buy a ticket! It's really that easy! It's not just too good to be true: it's bait in a trap!
you receive a generous grant out of the blue. Sadly (but not surprisingly) there aren't any benevolent people regularly throwing around millions of pounds/dollars/euros to randomly chosen people. This is just the lottery scam without the ticket.
they send you partial payment in the form of a cheque, money order, or direct bank transfer and want you to pay them fees out of that money. They're playing you for a sucker: cheques are frequently forged, and direct transfers made by compromising some poor schmuck's online banking service. You'll wind up a victim of fraud, or a party to it.
they want you to send them any money of any sort for any reason. They might try to say there are courier fees or taxes to cover. They're lying. Call their bluff and tell them to take the fees out themselves -- they'll never ever agree, because they can't defraud you unless money is making the reverse trip from you to them somehow.

Check here for more

pravesh Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011.  - India

claim for prize - capital

SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM AD -OFFER ON 13 AUGUEST 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS...
YOY HAVE WON 250, 000 POUNDS IN 2009 (SHELL)INT'T MOBILE OFFER. WINNING #3, TO
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR MIKE .. VIA E - MAIL :spdc68@live.com

I M PRAVESH KUMAR GUPTA... EMAIL ID : pravesh1999@live.com...

MY MOBILE NO IS 9335423837...ANY INFORMISION PLESE CONTACT ME...
chaitram shivhare cocacola  - Punjab, India

hello sir,
I am chaitram shivhare i have recived a massege from cocacola mobil draw subjected to won one millon pound.
please send me further details that how to claim for this.

please reply soon.

my contect no is 9893251413

Sandip Sadashiv Joshi Coca-Cola  - India

Claim of award. - Coca-Cola

i have received message from coca cola company in respect of 1 million pound coca cola award on my mobile no. 9890140836 on dt. 3 sept. 09 04.04.013 am. You are request kindly guide me about the award. if, it is false message then take a positative action against the company.
prem nishanth.r Coca-Cola  - India

i have been forwarded through many steps regarding claim for prize money of 500000 us $ which is now required for a FRO from authority in nigeria followed by transfer of fund from wema bank plc in nigeria to a bank near to my locality .no replies have yet been obtained from coca cola company one prize administrator named mr.philip matthew .so i request you to provide me with correct information regarding this matter .
Dhananjai kumar Coca-Cola  - India

I have also got one sms on my cell two day before about wining of 250, 000 biritish Pound, send ur biodata to (Cocacolawcupclaim0210@live.com )
I think this is fully faurd, never try to indulage ourselves to these such type of facke lottery system .
Akhay kumar Ojha cocacola  - India

coca cola claim prize - cocacola

Dear sir, i got congragrulation message from u r company that, i have won 250, 000GBP in COCACOLA LUCKY DRAW so, please kindly information to me how to win the money.
ansh patariya cocacola  - Punjab, India

I have received a msg from coca-cola ongoing draws on 7/4/2010 and it is said in the msg that my number has won the prize of 365, 000, 00 pounds and 2 mobile phones. and to claim the prize i have to contact Mr sid white on his e-mail -that's
sidwhite@hotmail.com. and his contact num is +448712375852. so please help me and let me know that is this true and how to claim for the prize.
my e-mail id is ansh_patariya@yahoo.co.in

thankyou
nirdoshverma Lottery  - Pilibhit, Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh, India

not give any information about claim - Lottery

sir i have not received any kind of information about my winning lottry amount.tell me full process how i can claim for my winning amount.
mujaid Coca-Cola  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

claim prize - Coca-Cola

your mobil number has got 450,000.00 gb pounds in ongoing coca-cola int'l mobile draw uk, to claim your prize
RRavinder Singh coca cola Prize claim  - India

Received a message Is it fraud - coca cola Prize claim

I have received a message on my mobile you are winning prize USD$1000,000.00 and the paying bank is chelsea private bank United Kindom. This bank demanding INR26000 for claiming the prize . Is is fraude or true.
manian Coca-Cola  - Village(not city), Salem, Tamil Nadu, India

Fake lottery scams message to my mobile - Coca-Cola

Fake Lottery scams emails
I have received the two emails saying i have won 200000 GB Pounds and i need to get in touch Dr.Randi agent of prize Administrator to get my claims.they misuse my informations which were given to them.A action to be taken to such culprits.
What are cyber laws doing to nab such emailer culprits coz many people get fooled and may be ever trapped in such stupid things.

Pl.find the emails below which i got:-

(1) Prize Redemption
Dear Beneficiary,

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department. The 2010 Award of Coca-Cola Company of England is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of (£200,000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER [BANK WIRE] .

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system and phone numbers were extracted from over 170,287 companies and 454,980,476 Websites. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment pro gramme of COCA-COLA in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Nat west Bank Plc Uk Foreign Payment Division. by e-mail on:Email:nwbk.dept@live.com to enable them start the process of release your winning fund to you.

COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND SEND TO THE BANK.

FULL NAME:
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
MARITAL STATUS:
OCCUPATION:

PAYMENT OPTION.

1. BANK TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER.

FOR OPTION 1. (BANK TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER) PROVIDE YOUR BANKING
DETAILS BELOW.
BANK NAME:.......................................................
BANK ADDRESS:...................................................
BANK CODE:......................................................
SWIFT CODE NO:................................................
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:....................................
ACCOUNT NO:.....................................................

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: (CCC-09IMD1522)

THE DIRECTOR
OPERATIONS AND REMITTANCE
NATWEST BANK PLC
2 EASTCHEAP, LONDON
EC3M 1AE - UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL: nwbk.dept@live.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [CCC-09IMD1522]

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Coca-Cola Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (£200,000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. on the mention.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

KIND REGARDS,
Claims Manager:
Name: Austin Clive
Cell Phone:+44 (70) 10037443
Email: ccdrawsuk1@hotmail.com
(PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR)

WARNING! WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca Cola Company. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.
vijay k bhujbal Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011.  - Maharashtra, India

do not give any information on given address - cocacola anniversary claim

i have receive messege your mobile number is selected for USD$1000.000in -2010 cocacola anniversary to claim contact the paying bank on : fbnpayingbk@hotmail.com. for details. i am going on this web adress i dont have any information on this side.so send my winnig amount details .on my mobile number 9890787161.or send my winng amount on my adress as my name is Vijay Kashinath Bhujbal. A/p -shirwal, Tal-Khandala, Dist-satara, Pin code-412801.
mahesh b singh Coca Cola U.K  - Foreign Exchange Department, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Fraud about Prize - Coca Cola U.K

Dear sir
In foreign exchange department Fort road Branch Madam Grace Khusie
Cheat with me and take my 2 lacs.
So please give me suggetion that what i do.

Mahesh Babu Singh
Allahabad U.P.
sheri srikanth reddy Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011.  - India

claimprize center - scottish bank

Dear Sir/Madam
As per message to me by BA-GOODDAY 2010 on dated 17DEC2010that my mobile number (+919703028489)won 750, 000 thousand pounds in T20 CRICKET INT MOBILE DRAW2010 PROMO WINNING #7 ,TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.FRED ON :claimprize center @hot mail .co.za Is it true? then iam tentive and proceed with that id they sent me a mail that to contact Mr.Marius G.Gill,Director General Scottish Bank PlcUnited Kingdom.and the adress is
LONDON SCOTTISH BANK PLC.
Foreign Remittance Department
Registered Office:201
Deansgate,Stamford Bridge,
London M3 3NW England.
Tel: +447014233411
Fax: +447010041074
finally they said that my demand draft is at LIFE-TIME COURIER SERVICE.after paying the service charges for their delevirey then i can get my draft
For confirmation please give details information to my E-mail ID: srikanth_sheri143@yahoo.com

Uk Coca - Cola Claim Prize 2011. - lOTTERY sCAM