uk mega millions - Refund of $299.99

Helen Ferguson on Apr 21, 2011
To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Helen Ferguson, 1740 Dr MLK Jr Way #227, Sarasota, FL 34234 and my mailing address is PO Box 48567, Sarasota, FL 34230.

I forwarded a money transfer through western union on Monday, 4/18/2011 at 1:21pm for $317.00 and have waited for over 24 hours to find out that I needed to pay $850.00 in insurance fees for the million dollar check I was supposed to receive. Lola Dickson, UK Mega Million Payment Processing Department was the person I had been speaking with from day one. I followed all the instructions that I received -- but she didn't ..... I called Lola Dickson, Payment Processing Department, and asked to speak with supervisor over the department, she stated there was no one over her -- she was the supervisor -- I called and informed her that I wanted a refund of my $299.99 that I sent to receiver Trisha Tucker because I couldn't afford the insurance.

Lola Dickson stated to me on Wednesday, 4/20/2011 that she would file a complaint and send me an email regarding my refund.... which she hasn't. This is not the first time she stated she would call or email me -- she never call, I had to call her ...

I WANT MY REFUND OF $299.99 .. THANK YOU,

HELEN FERGUSON (941)822-2521

Comments

N Apr 21, 2011 by
Helen Ferguson

i want my refund of $299.99.

HELEN FERGUSON
A Jul 10, 2012 by
cie

Hi Helen

My name is Celia and I'm from New Zealand, I feel for you I was text on my mobile from UK vodafone to NZ on my vodafone number stating and congradulating me that i was a recipient winner of a Mega Lottery which my mobile number was drawn out of a hat, as per say I instantly thought it was a scam but like you I follow their instructions right up to where they stated i had to pay $840.00 US for the transfer from their bank in Thailand to my bank in New Zealand, & since then have been constantly hassled from some guy at at the transfer center to pay that $840.00 I don't think so, if this was for legitimate, we would have received a cheque in the mail for such amount at no cost to ourselves to pay for this to be transferred into our accounts so therefore I think we would both agree that this is a SCAM

uk mega millions - Refund of $299.99