Uninor - outgoing & incoming call list

Pramod Dhore on Aug 2, 2011
Dear Sirs/Madam,

Please send me outgoing & incoming call list as well as miss call list along with the time & date of call of mobile no. 9096003261 for last 1 month on my email ID dhore_pramod@yahoo.co.in at the earliest.

Kindly do the needful.

Pramod

[Updated by alok ball Jun 05, 2014]

Comments

N Apr 18, 2014 by
virajpatel

Best Review
dear sir,
sorry my mobile number is 9662377276
please send me outgong & incoming call list as well as miss call list along with the time & date of mobile no.9662377276 for last 2 month on my email ID viraj.470@gmail.com at the earliest
sathish Uninor  - India

calls details - venkatram & co

Sir i lost my postpaid conection airtel sim & cellphone, but that cellphone some body is using i want that outgoing calls detaills can give me plese,
p.chaitanya cell  - India

outgoing call list details - cell

my number is 9989651230 and i need outgoing call details from 1/12/2008-3/12/2008.please send me immediately.
nateshwar cell  - India

how can i found the outgoing csll list of my mubile
gosukula ravinder cell  - India

out going call list detials

my number is 9441440359 and ineed outgoing call detial from 22/11/2009-24/11/2009. please send me immediately.
blessencherian Uninor  - India

CONNECTION HAVE NOT ACTIVATED - Uninor

THIS MAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO UNINOR MAIN OFFICE. PLEASE DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY

Hey this is Blessen Cherian here from Lucknow.
This is the second time i am writing this mail to you.
I got a call from uninor lucknow and Mr. Ahmed he was shouting at me..
I am not going to take this as a normal thing and i dont care of 149 Rs. which i have paid..
This is not the way to deal with the customers and now i am going to inform all the sites and consumercomplains regarding the same. If u cannot do the service simply why are u bothering the customers.. I had chat with barti and now in behalf her Ahmed is calling me and he saying if u want to take action u take...Whats happening..?You are hurting this and this will be taken seriously.

RegArds,

BLESSEN CHERIAN
vikas srivastava Uninor  - India

I am having commercial space for 2000 sq ft in gorakhnath area, gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh for offices and also roof area for mobile tower.
Good parking space and also nice road side location. Please contact me on 09312133623
Thanks & Regards
Vikas
Moon Chawla Uninor.  - Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

Non - deposition of Cash at local branch. - Uninor.

This is to bring to your kind attention that i m unable to deposit
the cash in the Sanjauli branch as everytime whenever i go for the
cash deposit the representatives over there always say that there are
some instructions from the Central office that cash can't be deposited
to same account which is really very difficult to digest.

My Account details are as follows;

Name: Moon Chawla.
Account No: 00441610110888.
Account Branch: DLF Phase 1.
Address: A-12, The Shopping Mall.
DLF Quatab Enclave.
Phase 1.
Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana.
Mobile No: +919736001804.
A/C opening Date:December,2010.
rana Uninor  - India

@ Blessen -This is in reference to the connection activation problem faced by you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have looked into your the issue and found that data provided by you is insufficient. Please furnish us with all the important details. You can contact us at Care@uninor.in
MANAF Uninor  - India

i took uninor sim 3month past, this sim barred continously 6 times, i informed many times but there is no action, please help me
hbl_droy Mobile Ph Uninor  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Unable to make Calls - Mobile Ph Uninor

Respected Sir / Madam
My nane is Dipankar Roy & my Uninor Mobile # is 9062071443.I have bought this sim card in the month of July from Priyankush & Tuhin Telicom, A/97 Rabindra Pally Kolkatta 700086
At that time the cost of the sim was Rs 75 & the balance provided to my account was Rs 65.The call rate was @ 1:00 Per min.On the 10/08/2010 all incomming & oitgoing facilities were closed from the sim
The retailer while providing the sim documents ,however did not mention on signing on the photo i provided due to which the operator has temporary blocked alll services to my sim . I have submitted my Photo ID & Pan card & Driving licence (Xerox copy)
I have Signed on the Photo provided to the retailer on 09/08/2010 & did recharge with a promo of Rs 170.00 (One month validity ) .But still the service has not been provided to me .

I would be highly obliged if u could take a look in to this matter .& do the needful

08/18/2010
uninor Mobile Ph Uninor  - Kolkata, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Dear Mr. Roy,
Thank you for contacting Uninor, as confirmed the Services are activated now.
For any further queries please feel free to Call or visit Uninor Store. Regards
Customer Service Team Uninor
Isubhan Uninor  - Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India

Unreliable and theft like behaviour of uninor - Uninor

**Uninor guys r theft this company is not more then a pirates group**

myself Subhan Ahmad one of uninor customer in UP WEST circle.

My cmp no.1-6383285391

i have complent that i recharge with rs.50 in which i was made promise

before uninor that they will give stv of rs.38 without any further

payment as per your scheme on independence celebration and today 7/9/10
and i still don't get as you people doing , i thaught till end of this

year i will get this benefite.

U guys r totaly profission thefts and lyers,today whend i called ur customer again ,they attend said as we cant affort more recharge so we can't give u this benefite
But the reasion behind writting this to you is that the people

in uninos customer are totaly ilmanner ,they dont know how behave and

talk to a customer, and its from which back ground they comes,

especialy a senior one wich talk to me today 27/8/10

He is totaly ilmanner and drop my cal when i want to say something

more about my problem and i hate when some body drop my cal when i am

say somthing, even i think anybody hate this type of behavior and is a

thing that cant be tolerate

and want provide some manner class to the customer care call attend guys

comp no.1-6383285391
N Jan 25, 2011 by
vamrari Uninor  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Outgoing Calls Barred - Uninor

Myself Vamshi krishna. I took Uninor mobile connection 10 days ago. Today all my outgoing calls have been barred along with customer care numbers without any intimation to me. Please look into this issue.
A Jan 25, 2011 by
arunbalu1010 Uninor  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

why the hell are they barring the numbers in uninor ? i have no clue . i have enough balance and with no msg from UNINOR . This is unacceptable.
N Jan 26, 2011 by
satz Uninor  - Raebareli, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India

unwanted messages - UNINOR

sir someone is sending unwanted messages to my number and when i call them they are using vulgar words...........so take some action on that number.....that number is 9171826001..........
N Feb 28, 2011 by
mdsajid.1987 Uninor  - Gopalganj, Gopalganj, Bihar, India

AUTO DEDUCTION - UNINOR

Automatic Cricket Mania pack activated with 2 Rs. on 23/02/2011
Deactivation request on 25/02/2011
Recharged with 30 Rs. on 26/02/2011, then
Automatically Cricket Mania Pack renewed with 30 Rs.
On calling to Support team responsed that it will be returned but not returned till date
N Feb 28, 2011 by
mdsajid.1987 Uninor  - Gopalganj, Gopalganj, Bihar, India

AUTO MONEY DEDUCTION Rs. 30 FROM No. 8409098650 - Uninor

Automatic Cricket Mania pack activated with 2 Rs. on 23/02/2011
Deactivation request on 25/02/2011
Recharged with 30 Rs. on 26/02/2011, then
Automatically Cricket Mania Pack renewed with 30 Rs.
N Mar 1, 2011 by
surjana mohanty Uninor  - Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

deactivation of my tunes - UNINOR

The my tune activation was activated without my permission & 40 rupees was cuts from my cell phones balance. so, please deactivate the my tunes from my cell phone immediately.
N Mar 6, 2011 by
sanjoy7 Uninor  - West Bengal, India

bad net service - Uninor

uninor ka mobile internet service ekdom third class hai. mera messege aya ki 14 rupeeya main 500 md data download free. main rechearge kiya. koi download hota nahi hai, chalu hota to 1 minute ke baad ruk jaata hai. mera 14 rupiya borbad hua.airtel is the best. long live airtel. uninor is a cheater company. bad service provider.

Uninor - outgoing & incoming call list