Uninor - customer care

DEVESH GUPTA
Dear sir , me last 3 days se call kar raha ho customer care per jab bhi call ki jati hai kehte hai sisteum work nahi kar raha hai jis karan me uninor ki service se santusht nahi hu. kripiya kar mera samadhan kare. nahi to mujhe call ka record lekar upbhokta kendra jana hoga jiska harjana aap ki compny ko dena hoga so plz revert on my mail id gupta.devesh31@gmail.com and 8445103104 per call karke revert diya jaye.
thank's..........

customer care

Comments

sunil mahapatra Uninor  - India

thanks for providing your services in time - rojgar kendra we need you

why do you care of indian gangu ?
dear sir,
this is india, it's a great country but there are few 'gangus' also. please do not think of them instead keep doing your job which you do very efficiently.
sir people like us need you.
regards
sunil mahapatra Uninor  - India

thanks sunil for praising our efforts. rozgarkendra will be able to re-operate with the moral support of people like you, there are others also who are contacting us with good words about rozgarkendra.
by the way gangu is < the person who betrayed sri guru gobind singh ji > probably
any way thanks
manoj bansal Uninor  - India

any way thanks

service not good..

hi,

I took new uninor sim. After 4 days the outgoing was banned and now the incoming i is also stopped. I had filled the form fully. Theey are noot activating the cell affter co, plaints also. The service sucks.

-Hemal

I had subscribed and got UNINOR connection on 15.12.2010 being number 9062643044. Ever since I am having network problem inside my house. most of the time my Mobile screen displays "No service" or "Limited service" inside my house where other mobiles are working fine. I had complained about the same to your help line number on 17.12.2010 and one service personal arrived on 27.12.2010 for inspection. But till date, my problem has not been resolved and I am not being able to use my connection from my house.
Since I believe your such after sale service may tarnish your company's image, I would request you to please direct your service personal to take up the matter with appropriate seriousness and solve my problem ASAP.

Shyamal Chaudhury,
Alternate Number : 09330323232

I had subscribed and got UNINOR connection my number is 917534499 I had complained about the same to your help line number 121 on 21.12.2010 and one service personal arrived and get register my complain vide complaint no. 1-9277996421and assured me that with in 72 hrs. my compaint will be ressolved. and i have got massage from your end on 29.12.2010 the service request no 1-9277996421 is resolved.please call 121 for further assistance. as i have call to 121. but sorry to say that i am facing same p[roblem till now.
i have requested to operator to get me with his senior the same is also disscussed wth the seniors number of time. one more thing i have certain suggetion also but no we have negative response from your end. I request you to provide me details in respect of my above compaint you recorded time to time from 21.12.10 till date. now the period of first compaint is expired your operator has recorded another compaint vide sr. 1-9570733256 on dated30.12.2010 which will require further 72 hrs.is this assurance of prom service?.one more massage received from your end on 29.12.10 from 55121 and asked whether we are happy with your representatives on not. able to sent my opinion although the reply is free of cost.still my problem have not been resolved and I am not being able to use my connection which has affected to my routine work in business and personal also.I believe your such after sale service may tarnish your company's image, I would request you to please direct your service personal to take up the matter with appropriate seriousness and solve my problem at the earlies, if you are serious to provide valuable good service. and please reply me to on my alternative no 9422619147 and alos on email id jayesh_jogi55@yahoo.com.

jayesh jogi
N Mar 17, 2011 by
tiwarikk300 Uninor  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Starting extra service without any request - UNINOR

I have purchased UNINOR mobile card (8401332752) in December 2010 . Earlier , they have started caller tone service without my request and charged me with Rs 30. I tried many times to close that service , at last they stopped it but didnt returned my money back.
Now again they have started another service "Cricket Mania" without my request and charged me with Rs 10 and Rs 30 again and again.
Kindly suggest me the solution for same.
A Apr 27, 2011 by
Nikhil Bolaj Uninor  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

also i m facing this problem
N Aug 29, 2011 by
ketanbhai

Dear sir. mera uninor no he 8401346641last ek week me mera PHON me se 3 bar paisa kat diya aur apaka har customer care vale bolate k apaka paisa apoka vapas mel jayega lekine milata nahi bad me bolate he nai 'sorry sir' apakA paisa apako vapas nahi mel sakata, aisa kyu...
apake hi manas ko pata nahi k kya kre,
mere mobli me 23 tarikh ko "dil dosti" nam k skim start kar de mene call kare k poch to bolate he k hamari system PROBLEM k vajah se sharu ho gai he ab 4 din tak paisa katage badame apako apana paisa vapas mel jayega,
mene 4 din bad cal kiya to vo bolate he vapas paisa nahi mel sakate 'sorry sir',
bad me 27 tarikh ko sham ko mere mobil me "my chat" nam ki skim start ho gai aur 30 Rs. kat diya to mene cal kiya to bolate system problem he kal CALL karo, mene dosare din cal kiya to paisa vapas mel gaya,
lekin aj fir 29 tarikh ko sham ko 2 Rs. kat diya bolate he mane wall paper download kiya he leken mene download kiya hi nahi he, to bolate chek kar leta hu to bad me aya hi nahi chek karake...AUR AB MERA CALL HI NAHI LAG RAHA KYUKI MENE COMPLAINT KI NA US LIYE..

AUR JAB SE ME COMPLAINT KI HE TAB SE MERE MOBIL SE CUSTOMER CARE ME CALL LAG H NAHI RAHA, ME HAR BAR DOSARE K PHON ME SE CALL KAR RAHU A COMPANY AISA KYU K JO COMPLAINT KARE USAKA PHON RECERV NAHI KARNE KA... ?
pls rply me ketank1989@yahoo.com
N Sep 5, 2011 by
sandeep shetty nallur

I had subscribed and got UNINOR connection on 13.08.2011 being number 7899808053. Today on words this no baned no outgoing or incoming call.plz check this no and solve the prmb.
N Nov 1, 2011 by
RAMA MITRA

I AM A NEW CONSUMER OF Uninor PREPAID CONNECTION.AT FIRST, I PURCHASEED SIM FROM OUTLET RETAILER BY 40 INR.I RECHARGED EXTRA 30 INR.TOTAL BALANCE THAN 40 INR.AFTER THAT, I WENT TO ANOTHER STATES IN INDIA.THERE I HAD BEEN RECEIVED & MADE CALLS JUST 4 OR 5 TIMES.AFTER THAT I SEEN MY BALANCE HAD ONLY .10 Paise !HOW IT POSSIBLE, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND.I HAVE LOTS OF SIM OF DIFFERENT SERVICE PROVIDERS.THEY HAD NO SURPRISING BILLING.HOW Uninor PROVIDE SUCH TYPE OF BILL SCALE FOR CONSUMER ?I NEVER MADE IN ROAMING, FOR A LOTS OF MINUTES, BY WHICH IT COULD BE CHARGES SUCH AMOUNT.
N Apr 5, 2012 by
shakilfarooqi

meri bhi sem problam he men bhi pichle 6 din se coll karraha hun or muje 24 ghanta 24ghanta lagega vahi javab mil raha he or junagadh gujrat ki ofish me jate he to jese kutte ko nikalte he vese nikal te hen or bolte tere se jo hota he vo kar lena abhi men batau ga ke mere se kiya goga agar aapne junagadh ki ofish pe aksan nehi liya to men cort men jauga mere pash recoding bhi he or uska khrc bhi aapko uthana padega mera mo no he 84013 54754 email :- shakilfarooqi@gmail.com plies contec
N Apr 10, 2012 by
rocky88

UNINOR network just sucking i cant access my net, , i complain many times but they say restart ur mobile but its seems still useless, , its seems 4 days already its making me problem but ur network still sucks, , so i kindly request u faster do something or i discard the sim card nd i will suggest to my frnds also not to buy uninor network...

N Apr 14, 2012 by
vikaskarande

Dear sir

I AM A NEW CONSUMER OF Uninor PREPAID CONNECTION.I AM VERY DISAPPOINTING TO NETWORK IN ALL MAHARASHTRA SO PLEASE CHECK THIS AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
AJIT
N Apr 20, 2012 by
sendil

Dear sir, me last 3 days se call kar raha ho customer care per jab bhi call ki jati hai kehte hai sisteum work nahi kar raha hai jis karan me uninor ki service se santusht nahi hu. kripiya kar mera samadhan kare. nahi to mujhe call ka record lekar upbhokta kendra jana hoga jiska harjana aap ki compny ko dena hoga so plz revert on my mail id sendil_iloveu@yahoo.com and 9967113311 per call karke revert diya jaye.
thank's...
N Apr 22, 2012 by
sekarnithya

I am your customer for the last one year my No. is 9172030499, of late I observe every day my A/c is being debited with Re.1 each in the morning and evening towards VAS charges. I have not opted for any Value added services, when iam trying to contact your back office nobody is responding twrds this complaint, I hereby request you to deactivate all the value added services henceforth and not deduct any charges from my a/c.
N Jun 9, 2012 by
pradeepsuja

I, A Pradeep Kumar My no 9122658965 i want to disconnect Uninor Prepaid number (Unique porting code UB263699).
So please disconnect, so that i can utilize my number to other services .

Thanking You
N Jul 24, 2012 by
soumipaul

hi, I also admit uninor connection is the worst of all network connection presently available. They are basically cheater. They deduct balance unnecessary & VAS charges deducted from my main balance without my consent. They even not refunding the deducted within the stipulated period. Even when I am trying to reach to customer care through the number 198 & 121 they are not responding. Its just disgusting. My advice to all not to take uninor connection as they are acting as thief & they are practising fraud.
N Aug 22, 2012 by
Mohan Kumar K S

My self is having one uninor connection. Yesterday Uninor them self started VAS services and unable to talk to them trough any of the CC number. If possible please give me the customer care mail ID or procedure for talk to a customer care executive

Uninor - customer care