United Bank Of India - ON LINE BANKING.

Dayamoy
My S.B.A/c No. 0678010121096. My self apply for on line banking with tele banking in my Branch( UNITED BANK OF INDIA, NETAJI MARKET ) 4 months ago, But still now they are not give any response. Pls... tell me what is the solution for it.

Comments

I am a customer of United Bank of India City Center, Durgapur Branch. My account no. is 0450010150811 and customer ID is 41251673. My password for net banking has been disabled. Please enable it.

I am a customer of united bank of india. new barackpore Branch. my account no is 0121250010097 and company name Sree Guru Enterprise.Please give the password then i am chake our balence.
Best Regard
Gopa Saha
Sree Guru Enterprise
3/3 A, Gurudas Dutta Garden Lane
Kolkata - 700 067

I had a similar, if not worse, experience. I had applied for authorization for net banking for my savings bank account of United Bank of India, Rajdanga, Kolkata-700042, branch about three months back. The application was duly forwarded by the Sr. Branch Manager of the bank to the bank's central IT cell . However, till date, I have neither received user ID nor pass word. On enquiring the Rajdanga branch, I had been advised to send a reminder through them.

Sudipta Deb.
A May 9, 2011 by
Fatik

I am KIRIT BIKRAM GHOSH of Kamalpur, Dist. Dhalai State. Tripura. Pin No. 799285. customer of United Bank of India Kamalpur Branch. I lost of Netbanking ID & Password. pls advice to me what I can do now.
Thanking You
Kirit Bikram Ghosh
N Jul 11, 2011 by
sushanta datta

I, sushanta datta, having an savings as well as salary a/c in ubi (0201011108673)santaldih branch, purulia-723146. On 24.06.11, i have received netbanking user ID & passward from the said branch. but when i use to netbanking through this user ID & passward a message " invalid user ID & passward " comes to the screen. i have complained several times in the said branch but till now i am not getting any positive approach from them.plz give me the solution for the same or take necessary action for the same.

sushanta datta
N Aug 12, 2011 by
anusri bhattacharyya

I maintain a S/B A/C at Maheshtala branch & went in person to submit my 'internet registration form' to get my ID/PASSWORD. One bank official told me that I would be called within 15 days.23 days have passed since I was not called through my mobile, my land line and any e mail .When yesterday i.e 11/08/2011, I did contact branch through telephone, the branch informs that ID/PASSWORD will be sent through post office by head office. Actually it makes a lot of confusion where I will collect from. I would like to draw the attention of competent authority to address the problem. Either they are too busy to afford any time or reluctant to increase the awareness or benefits of 'ALTERNATIVE CHANNEL". And in this connection I want to mention that internet facility should be provided to interested customers at the time of opening their accounts. Bank is also benefited regarding cost of operation and also number of customers inside the bank premises will be less due to act of accustoming in alternative channel.

from -anusri bhattacharyya
The12th August 2011 email-anusribhattacharyya@yahoo.in
N Oct 10, 2011 by
Sikha Choudhary

Dear Sir

I have done One FD No. 0171100450218 on 11-10-2010 from United Bank of India (BE College Branch, Howrah - 3) Amounting Rs. 34, 000.00 But for some urgent reason I have premature the said FD on 23-09-2011, But Unfortunately the Amount was credited to my SB Account No. 0171010100528 with out any interest. So I am requesting you please credit the interest from 11-10-2010 to 23-09-2011 to my SB Account at your earliest and oblige.

Satya Ranjan Dasgupta
Mobile - +91 9831057510
Phone No. - +91 33 24925973
A Jul 6, 2012 by
sudipta kundu W.B.

I am a customer of UBI of ID no- 44295213and also my salary account is also in this bank.Due to for my salary account & also the goodwill of this bank I decided to go for house building loan . so I go to the UBI, Garfa Branch for above noted purpose. Your manager assure me that I will get Rs 12 lacs for HDLoan. For continuing this process I submitt all the documents which your manager wants me. After searching deed & valuation of the flat he would deduct Rs2500/- on 7.3.12 &Rs 2500/- on 21.05.12 from my accont no 0107010022190. Then he sent my document to regional HUB Baruipur for sanctioning, and the HUB will sanctioned the the applied amount. But Hub will order the manager to disburse the loan amount as W.B. Tie-up rules as I am a employee of State Govt.Then the manager send all my documents to your Haris Mukherjee Branch. Still now I will not get the loan.Now Developer pressurize me for registration as the flat is ready .
I am sorry to say, that I totally misguided from your Garfa manager, If he firstly told me that you are a State Govt.employee & you will bound to go W.B. Tie-up rules & I will not get loan as outsider. But my office college get HB loan from your Haris Mukherjee Branch. why two rules for two borrowers.If he will get the loan why not I ? please look in to the matter as urgent basis as i will get the loan amount anyway as W.B. Tie-up rules or outsiders.

Sudipta Kundu
Mobile: 9531645660
E-mail: sudeepta_kundu@yahoo.com
N Jul 11, 2013 by
muthuer

I am a customer of United Bank of India City Banglaro My account no. is 1238011019397 and Please give My custome Id .
N Nov 23, 2013 by
MANASA MAHARANA

I am a customer of UNITED BANK OF INDIA city secundarbad My account no is 0625010696340 and pleace give my customer id

United Bank Of India - ON LINE BANKING.