United Colors Of Benetton - Faulty Garment

latikapuri
I had purchased a kids dress from Beneton kids store in west gate, rajouri garden. I have bene purcahing beneton items since years. This dress that I purchased was faulty and beneton store manager (Mr Satis from Rajouri Garden) refused to replace it saying that it is the style of the garment. We asked him to correct the issue by their tailor and return it to us.
Nobody from the store has got back to me. They have actually taken money from us and not given us the garment. this is highly unethical for a store like beneton.

Comments

N Jun 20, 2011 by
sidheart_s

hi my name is siddharth sethi . i just purchased a new pair of denims from the store in DLF Promenade mall Vasant Kunj New Delhi-110070 (INDIA). as we go further into the matter i would like to inform you that your store is in one of the most prestigious areas but the attitude of the employees in the store is not upto mark. Specially the Store manager there are two of them. On the second Comment i would like to inform that in less than one month the color of my denims started fading and had two patches on them. As a prestigious i came into the store and requested manager to kindly please replace the pair but instead i GOT A BIG NO FROM HIM and he did not even bothered to look into the matter properly and told me that some chemical had fallen on it. This is not the way it should be. So i kindly request you to look into the matter asap otherwise i have to move to the court because its not a matter of money over here its a matter of principals.
A quick response would be highly appreciated.

SIDDHARTH SETHI
A Jun 10, 2012 by
mitrum

I buy more then 8 cloths from you NIT Faridabad benetton outlet on 21/04/2012. After two attempt one of them is faulty.Please find attachment for proof.
I visited outlet but your manager not replacing it. And told me benetton outlet sales faulty cloths & they will not replace it. I can go for Indian Consumer Court againt Benetton too.

I already buy other stuff from Benetton but not tested all yet. I think Benetton cheated Indian coustomers. & I have to make complaint in Coumsumer Court.

United Colors Of Benetton - Faulty Garment