University Of Madras - Not get the 2nd year marksheeet

Gaurav banerjee
I am pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration from Institute of Distance Education, Madras University. I had appeared for second year examinations, which were held on May 2008. Though the results were declared in October 2008, I am still awaiting to get my original marksheet as well as marked absent by mistake in Management accounting (UCXD) subject. So I would like to urge you to kindly look into the matter and help to avail my results before July 2009 examinations.
I will be grateful to you.
Roll No - X6381UBA6006

Comments

From,
K.Sakthivelu,

Controller Of Educations,
IDE, Examinations,
University Of Madras,
Chennai.

Sub : Application For May 2006 Result Marksheet, Provisational and Convacation Certificate

I am studied in M.Com degree course in 2004 -2006, i am appeard in May 2006 examination . i had written 7 papers . but i am not received in may 2006 marksheet and I am not received provisional certificate and convacation certificate. I approach in our university staffs but no reply . i am already paid all fee. so please i request you to send me above certificates. Thanking you

Respected Sir,

I am Geetha. I am doing M.com in University of Madras institute of distance education. My En. roll. No. X61016924 i wrote Paper II - Entrepreneurship and Small Business Promotion [Subject Code : PCMB] exam during the month of dec'2008 at Vel's Collage of art and Science, Pallavaram. But in my Mark Sheet it was "AAA" denote absent. So many time i came to Commerce Dept. and gave Complaint, till now there was no response. i know well exam that i worte good. I request to you to take necessary step at the earliest and oblige.

thankyou,
with warmly regards

geetha

sir, im already coplete my course M.A. pub admin. may 2009. i had an one paper arrear and attented

this paper may 2009, dec 2009 & may 2010 totally three times. but its very poor

services of your results. this paper does n't contains revaluation also.i am continuesly

attendinding this paper, but not yet getting good results, iam getting same marks. this will

affect my career very much, because, of paper i can not complete my courses.

next step, what i wants to do .

please, as soon as possible,

thanking you

IDE, Examinations,
University Of Madras,
Chennai.

Sub : Consolidated mark statement not received for the enroll no -2610034

This is to info u that i have requsted for a consolidated mark statement in the month of Oct -2010 pertains to my Ug course and for that i have submitted a DD. for rs-1000 - so far i have not received my consolidated mark statement .

Kindly look in to this and do the needful

Warm regards
A.Fakruddin ahmed sayeed
N May 29, 2014 by
H SURESHKUMAR

I HV COMPLETED MY B.Sc., CHEMISTY IN 1996. I HV NOT GOT THE CONSOLIDATED MARK SHEET. HOW CAN I GET IT & WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET THE SAME
N Jun 17, 2014 by
Jaya Rani M

I am M Jaya Rani, I did not received my 2nd year Mark sheet for B.com. And i did not received convection certificate and provision certificate my Role number is X1UCM29016
N Jun 17, 2014 by
Jaya Rani M

I have Completed B.Com in 2014, University of Madras.

University Of Madras - Not get the 2nd year marksheeet