UP Board - Intermediate passing certificate

Amit Kumar sharma
i have completed all formalities of UP Board. and submitted all relevent document required by the UP Board at the regional office of allahabad.on 09-12-2009.But still i havent received my duplicate Intermediate Passing Certificate. i had Passed Intermediate Exam 2000 From Colonelganj Inter College . and my Roll Number is 432636.Kindly Issue my Passing Certificate As Soon As Possible.

Comments

Passing certificate - Student

I had submitted the original of my my 12th passing certificate in my college as a part of the admission process. I have now left that college and have joined another college. The new college also wants the 12th passing certificate, however my previous college has refused to return the original. What can i do about it? If i dont submit that certificate in my new college my admission will be canceled.
ahs er

sarvjeet singh, manager of avadh collegiate darogha khera branch kanpur road lko is running both cbse and up boards in a same school and they harash students very much excessive beating to the students is done please help us or several suicides may happen in upcoming dats

i am kariya.I passed out U.P.board class 10th examination in 1983 session and (10+2) Intermediate 1986 from public Intercollage kerakat Jaunpur, uttar pradesh.My up board 10th High school Roll No.is 0798145 and Intemediate class Roll No;0371221 .I have change my name from Kariya to prabhat kumar suarath rawat by cort, therefore I want to know the on-line process to get new certificate at new name, prabhat kumar suarath rawat. Or can i request for a new marksheet at the regional office . Please reply me soon on my above email-id because it is urgent.

Your Sincer,
prabhatkumar srawat
Jaunpur
jagriti

my father had passed 10th he had result but he wantz to get certificate plz tell me online procedure of getting cerficate

i am sanjay keneth mal i gave the exam in 1983 intermeditate exam from VIDYAPITY I COLLEGE SAKET COLNOY AGRA as a private student.
but i got supplementry in hindi .
now the issue is i have got supplementry certificate passed certificate
but my other mark sheet i have not got from the VIDYAPITY I COLLEGE SAKET COLNOY AGRA they are saying that i will get from merrut office of up board
kindly what is the solution how ill will get or if i can get from the site
please explain me
thanks
mobile 09 9953839245
N May 4, 2011 by
ratnesh sharma

MY NAME IS RATNESH KUMAR SHARMA I LOST MY CERTIFICATE OF CLASS 12th MY ROLL NUMBER IS 0703653 .. I HAVE DONE MY I2TH IN 2009.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCESS TO ISSUE MY DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE..PLEASE SEND ME REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID: sharma.ratnesh923@gmail.com..
please help me..
N Sep 17, 2011 by
vk@mobile

about name change intermediate certificate ( u.p.board )
sir may name is vijay kumar nagvanshi in the high school certificate but my intermediate certificate
name is mistake vijai kumar nagvanshi
i want to the change my name
A Oct 29, 2011 by
amit , m

About name change10 th class certificate ( u.p.board )
sir may name is amit massey in the high school certificate but my 10th class certificate
name is mistaken as amit masi
i want to the change my name ... please help me out .. my number is 9502260779
N Feb 23, 2012 by
ABDUL QYYUM

MY NAME IS MOHD. NASEEM I LOST MY CERTIFICATE OF 10 PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE SCHEME MY E-MAIL ID IS abdulqyyum.mbd@gmail.com AND MOBILE NO IS 08126381346
N May 22, 2012 by
pallavi gangwar

I'm Pallavi gangwar D/O Sompal gangwar.I passed out U.P board class 12th(intermediate) examination in 2010 session from Shri GURU A D S N G I C MILAK RAMPUR.I lost my certificate of class 12th. my intermediate examination roll no. is 0380620.Plz tell me what is the process for issue my new intermediate certificate. please send me reply on my email id...pallavi.gangwar4@gmail.com.
please help me sir.
my contact no is-08826310140

N May 31, 2012 by
sonu gaud

Respected Sir,
i am sonu kumar s/o mr shyam singh from agra. i have passed 12th in 2005 from firozabad.in my 12 th certificate my father and mother name is change.my fathers name is Shyam singh And mothers Name is Ramola devi in 10 th certificate but in 12th certificate my father and mother name is pal singh& smt. devi.now i want to correction in my 12th certificate i can able to pay any fee to correct my 12th certificate.
if there are any process for correction than plz reply me...

email- sonukumargaud@gmail.com
phone- 7500258021
N Jun 7, 2012 by
rachna nigam

Sir, I am a teacher in chemistry taking class XIIth. The board results for the year 2012 are out and my students are shown absent in the chemistry practical. please tel me the procedure to rectify the mistake committed by the board.
D Nov 17, 2012 by
anil prakash

MY NAME IS ANJANA PRAKASH I LOST MY CERTIFICATE OF CLASS 12th MY ROLL NUMBER IS 0600746 .. I HAVE DONE MY I2TH IN 2002.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCESS TO ISSUE MY DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE..PLEASE SEND ME REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID: chef_anilprakash@rediffmail.com
please help me..
D Dec 16, 2012 by
sonu kapil

sir urgently i need a duplicate marksheet of 10 & 12th passed year 2010 & 2012 & my roll no 0806538, 0584177, with date of birth,
My name is arshena parveen form dhanaura mandi, dist j p nagar .
sir plz send on my email id kapilkumar.kumar87@gmail.com,

N May 1, 2013 by
gaurav awasthi 77

respected sirf
my name is Gaurav awasthi. i want to change my father name in my intermediat certificate in year 2009. my roll no 0694014 sir give me solution plz send on my
email id gauravawasthi076@gmail.com
N Mar 6, 2014 by
Ritika Tandon

My mother has passed 10th class from mg girls school tilak nagar kanpur 1978 or 1979, she needs 10th marksheet for applying in passport.Is there any wasy she can get duplicate marksheet.
my email id is ritikatandon85@gmail.com

Pls let me know its urgent

Ritika
N Mar 15, 2014 by
rahulsingh24

if u have any kind of prblem than freedom to call make a better solution 8765564011

N Apr 12, 2014 by
shahkhan

Respected Sir,

I am shahnawaz Khan from Ghazipur disttrict U.P. i have passed 10th 1980 and 12th 1983. Sir i have lost my marksheet and certificate both so i am looking my duplicat copy of certificate and marksheet, I have passed Govt. city inter collage Ghazipur 10th roll no. 489555 (serial no. M 15084) and 12th roll no. is 287894 (serial no. J 24258). So please advise me how i can get my certificate. Email: shahnawazk7@gmail.com

Please it is very urgent, help me,

Shahnawaz Khan
N Jun 23, 2014 by
rajat rana

Dear sir/Madam
I was 12th class science 1st div passed as per board result declaration on 25-05-2014 but when i seen our mark sheet in net my father name is incorrect. His correct name is RAJEEV SINGH RANA as per 10th certificate the roll no. is 0128077.Please correct the name in mark sheet and certificate also.
Thanks & Regards
RAJAT RANA
FATHER NAME; RAJEEV SINGH RANA
ROLL NO;0346900
N Jun 23, 2014 by
rajat rana

Dear sir/Madam
I was 12th class science ist div passed as per board result declaration on 25-05-2014 but when i seen our mark sheet in net my father name is incorrect. His correct name is RAJEEV SINGH RANA as per 10 Th certificate.Please correct the name in mark sheet and certificate also.
Thanks & Regards