VMC Developers And Realtors - Cheating of Sale N A Plot at Shahpur [Resolved]

savitajagtap43 on Aug 5, 2012
I am Savita Dhone , I had Purchase one N A Plot from VMC at Shelloter Location with full payment on March 12 and registration process also done, but main process of transfer 7/12 Peper is still pending by VMC Team last 4 months, I aggressively follow-up with Mr, John, Mr Dhiraj and Mr Datta ( Manager )even owner Mr Rajan Jadhav….. but they are giving only postpone dates for the same till date… even I submitted personally this documents to talathi ….. They say , transfer Process of 7/142 is not possible due to deal is not proper as per rule and it may resale your plot to other party also by VMC after long time waiting by you… I am toll ally irritated by VMC Management Team ….. Please Help us what to do…..
My mail Id is savitajagtap43@yaoo.com Cont no 9987117140

Please remove my compliant from forum, due to my compliant is resolved, and till calls coming which i m not able to atten.

Comments

N Aug 5, 2013 by
Deepa Tandale

Best Review
I have purchased 2 plots in Shahapur, the project of Vmc Developers Vihang City in 2008 and in 2013 I got possession of my plot after all my post dated cheques were cleared. I always got a very good response from the VMC team for all my concerns and questions. All the papers are full proof and up to date. Very happy with VMC group !! :)
Rajesh Plot  - India

Plot - Plot

I have received an allotment letter of Plot from LDA, and submit the remaining amount before 30th March 2004, Plot will be handover before 24 months .I have submitted remaining amount before 30th march 2004, but LDA did not handover the plot till now. That is June 2008. As per brochure time period was 30th march 2006, means 2years more.
Pl guide me what can I do against the late done by LDA ( Lucknow Development Authority )
Pl guide me right direction
Swardhuni Pethe n/a  - India

A plot for making money - n/a

Some traffic police personnels put people in trouble and try to make money in order to help them. This is an example from Mumai- Pune express way. These traffic police people with the help of private towing van agency park their van in the Ghat section blocking one lane and the road gets blocked even when usually there is not much traffic. Due to this heavily loaded trucks cannot move ahead easily and here these police and towing van people come to help them. They charge around Rs. 5000 to tow the truck, which are distributed among the police and the van agency people.
I hope, this case is considered and necessary follow-up is done; so as to prevent the traffic blocks, time of the travellers and most importantly money of the transporters.
DARSHAK G BHATT n.a.  - India

APPOINTMENT LETTER - n.a.

I SHOW THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR GCI ENTERPRISE JOB VACANCY IN OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPER SAURASHTRA SAMACHAR BHAVNAGAR (GUJARAT). IN SEPTEMBER MONTH SO I SEND THE MY RESUME TO GCI ADDRESS OFFICE NO 3, GROUND FLOOR MEHUWALA MAFI, SHIMLA BYE PASS ROAD DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAD-248001.
AFTER FEW DAYS I GOT THE APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR JOB IN GCI ENTERPRISE. BUT COMPANY SAYS COURIUR DEMAND DRFAT- FOR Rs. 2850/- COURIER TO UP AND PAYABLE AT DELHI FOR APPLICATION FEES AND CHARGES FOR SELECTED PLACE , BUT I CONFUSED COMPANY NOT TAKEN A ANY INTERVIEW AND NOT GIVEN COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER. WEBSITE AND AHMEDABAD OFFICE ADDRESS. BUT REGISTERED CERTIFICATES FROM DELHI GOVT. Seal, SO I THINK THIS COMPANY TURE OR NOT AND ALSO DD LAST DATE GIVEN 05-DES-2009 PLEASE SEND ME COMPANY DETAILS SO, SEND MY DD TO THERE ADDRESS AS SOON AS POSIBLE TIME OR GIVE ME RIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COMPANY
Vinod Kumar Gupta n.a.  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Cheating - n.a.

I had to book ticket for my family from New Delhi to Jammu today for 1st of April. When I tried, first of all a message: You can book tickets after 08:00 Hrs only was displayed at about 07:58 and was kept displaying upto 08:15. After that Regret/WL127 was displayed for Uttar Sampark Kranti 2445. Infact, not only this but all the trains were showing waiting. Now can anybody tell me that how is it possible and who is at fault??????????????? If these rascals are greedy for money, then why they have given the facility of online booking?????
amit majhi VMC Developers And Realtors  - Odisha, India

no complaint - plotting project

hi iam amit majhi .i purchase a plot pandia pada housing.i got my possesion thank u citicon eng.ltd.it is a very good company of orissa THANK U
N Apr 23, 2011 by
shweta_jwell VMC Developers And Realtors  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

knowledge - plot plan

dear sir,

i just want to know that when i received the bond and registre of plot after starting the plan. i have allready start the plan of pacl india ltd.but when i can receive the registre of plot.

Thanking you,

shweta singh
N Jul 9, 2011 by
hbpatel5 VMC Developers And Realtors  - AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

COMMON PLOT PROBLEM - COMMON PLOT PROBLEM

OUR SOCIETY CHAIRMEN & SECTRETARY NOT GIVEN THE ENTRANCE IN COMMON PLOT FROM MY COMPOND WALL?
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR COMMON PLOT?
CAN WE BUILD THE WALL AROUND THE COMMON PLOT?
N Dec 15, 2011 by
thygrace09 VMC Developers And Realtors  - Patiala, Patiala, Punjab, India

payment not issued - A Lot of plot

I have received just 6 cheques upto october 2011. my next payout is pending from Nov 2011 . Kindly pay my next payment as soon as possible.

Avtar Singh
Patiala
98728-66009
N Aug 7, 2012 by
ravi_dhanwate

Hi Even I had made payment for four plots in July 2012 and paid Rs 40, 000 cash, but till date they are refusing to give me receipt even aftwer continuous follow up.

This VMC group seem to completly fraud.

We should find a way to bring this type of peaople to task.

Ravi (9867504217)
N Aug 15, 2012 by
savitajagtap43

Dear all VMC customers,
I received my papers from vmc team today, now i dont have any complaint against vmc regarding documents ...
thanx to all customers to support for receiving my documents...
N Sep 5, 2012 by
automan

I also purchased plots at Shahapur, One gentle man Mr. Rohan who is looking after plot sale, I have paid upfront payment of Rs 15000 and rest in monthly chq, they have taken PDC for 6 months and now even after that they are not calling us back or follow up for the payment which are due. When I asked at the office they say some un common excuses, which definetly shows their way of business, Planning to get rid of them

G Hegde
A Sep 24, 2012 by
ashishbodhale

I have booked two plots at VMC's Vihang city with Rs. 40000/- advance & 6 PDC cheques of Rs. 2000/- each but since a couple of months there is no inquiry for further payments from VMC office. On due respect with various complaints by investors its somewhat disguising to pay further or not. As per agreement minimum one year locking period to withdraw claim of deposited amount.
Please share your views/Advise subject to above issues.

Ashish
N Sep 26, 2012 by
BALASAHEB N PAWAR

HI,
I AM BALASAHEB N PAWA OF ID NO 635191.

I HAD PURCHASED 2 PLOT OF 1076 SQ. FIT AREA .

28 TH AUG O N THIS DATE I HAD SEND THE PDC CHEQUE OF 12 NOS HAVING 2000/- AMTS.

BUT FROM VMC OFFICE VARTAK NAGER NO ONE GIVING FEEDBACK IS ITS RECEIVED ON NOT AS THE MY PDC CHEQUE DATE HAD GOING TO DEADBAR. WHAT I CAN DO

PLS GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON bpawar1711@gmail.com

or call me on 9167227018/ 9423321533/9561066206..

thanx

Pawar b n

D Nov 5, 2012 by
navedahmed786

The Plots are yet not N.A., and dont know how they can sale on such a low cost, because for N.A. govt takes min.100/- per sq feet...
D Nov 25, 2012 by
nilesh jha

I am planing to purshase 5000 thousands sg ft.. but d I saw the customer revi.. and I tink 2 pospened please advice weather 2 purshase or nt please call 9773290000 please thanks vmc...

vmc
D Nov 25, 2012 by
nilesh jha

vmc is geniune let me no that I cn tink of purchase

the plot... thanks
D Dec 18, 2012 by
Reji Poulose

Hi am planning tto buy NA plots in shahapur. but after seeing so many complaints am lil worried about it. please any one with best of the knowledge advice or suggest me. is this place a residentail area ? Do this place have legal 7/12 paper on it? if this place is surrounded by dams does this area prone to floods ????
plz call : 9167208757
N Dec 19, 2012 by
SHREYASK

hello everyone...looking to invest in vmc shahpur, pls advise if you know something about the company...thank you...9820589362
D Dec 20, 2012 by
mayekar

Hi i am sudip mayekar i am working with VMC developers on 01 Oct 2012 as a marketing executive before joining they had take interview told me fixed salary rs.10000/-+ incentive 5% no travelling all ounce but give me one target sell one flat I said OK and promise me given appointment letter personal visiting card etc. but they had not told me if i not get achieve target so will not given salary issue for me now one and half month completed so tell me how can manage my family without salary please give me explain ctc-9769472439/8655449158

VMC Developers And Realtors - Cheating of Sale N A Plot at Shahpur