Vodafone - demo

mahesh havanur
dear sir my name mahesh from [RANEBENNUR--DIST--HAVERI -- KARNATAKA ] my vodafone demo is not refilling iwill reffiling to a massage displyade [YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO USE THIS SYSTEM ] and this demo to not callilg a retailer help line i will complianting a vodafone care [DAVANGERI --KARNATAKA ] 3 MONTHS remainning but this probelem not solve SO PLEASE SIR SOLVE THISE PROBELEM. [ MY DEMO NO--9739399134 SIM NO --899186004443509468 4

Comments

MY SIM CHANGE TO ZANRAL SIM TO DEMO SIM.
MY NO. 9713715948

MY SIM CHANGE TO ZANRAL SIM TO DEMO SIM.
MY NO. 9713715948
MY ADD- COMPUTER ZONE kISOK CENTER BETUL MP

i need a help

DEMO PLAN ACTIBAT
MY NO.9772332093
N Mar 9, 2011 by
mahendra ranwa

hi sir my name mahendra singh (kuchaman city, nagaur raj.) and this demo to not callilg in demo customer care(no.400) help line .please my problume soulaction imaditaly.my demo number 09610043934.

Vodafone - demo