Vodafone - how to check my bill details in web

c.h.prabhakar
dear sir,

my name is c.h.prabhakar, my no is 9986110862 i using postpaid connection in vodapone, i want details of my bill, how to check in the web, give metails...and password and planing of my no. plz give these details ...thanking u

[Updated by dr.m.r.santhi Aug 23, 2014]

I am a vodafone customer .My no.9786679222.I have received sms on 24.7.2014 stating that free incoming calls while roaming in India at monthly rental rs.75.To activate sms ACT ROAM to 111.I activated it immediately.I received a reply aiso.I was confident that I am receivving incoming calls at monthly rental rs.75.But the bill was a big shock for me.There is no proper answer when we approach for redressal.I feel I am cheated.they should not have sent a luring message like that.

Comments

Zaan

detail Bill - checking

detail bill
I need my call details(SMS, incoming & outgoing from 01/05/2008) my prepaid sim no:9747472420 so plz accept my reqest & send me(by e-mail) the call details of june as soon as u can make it possible...
by,
Zaan

Details - Vodafone Postpaid

Wanted to complain why is vodafone not providing the details of recieved calls and recieved messages of my own number?
I am not asking for the details of those numbers. I just want a detailed list of numbers who called me up.

dear

kindly send me my vodafone total bill amount.my no.09999191651, because i want do to finished this

sir i want to bill detail of my postpaid connection my phone no. is 9846122601.please send detail on my e-mail ID pradeepkeerthi2000@yahoo.com

POSTPAID DETAILS - Vodafone

Iam Chinni Ravi.I want my vodafone postpaid bill details. my mobile number is 9985821371. colud you send to my mail id & my mail id is chinni.ravi32@gmail.com.

Thanking you,

Ravi.

sir, i want to show my bill detail

dear sir,

my name is sreejith my no is 959064668 i using postpaid connection in vodapone, i want details of my bill, how to check in the web, give metails...and password and planing of my no. plz give these details ...thanking u

respected sir,
my mobile no is 9999033579 i using postpaid connection in vodapone, i want details of my bill, how to check in the web, give metails...and password and planing of my no. plz give these details ...thanking u

my vodafone no, 9879258758 but only one problum, no out going no in coming tody my bill paid please help me now
mani

i need my bill details .
below the mail id manishsvi@gmail.com
my contact no: 9884096478

thanks
mani.S.R

Lost Cheque - Vodafone Postpaid

Two months back vodafone billed me for Rs 665. I duly dropped the cheque in the drop box. Vodafone misplaced the cheque and called me up 2 or 3 times. They suggested that I block the cheque and pay cash or credit card. I paid and then blocked the cheque. Now vodafone finds the cheque and presents it to the bank. The bank replies that the cheque is blocked. Vodafone interpretes that the cheque is bounced and imposes a fine on me. They have charged such a fine again on this month's bill.

So my questions and complaints are as follows :

1. Vodafone misplaced the cheque and asked me to block it. After that they presented the cheque for clearing (even though I had paid the amount by other means already)

2. They keep charging arbitrary penalties month after month.

3. The call centre is useless .. they ask me to go to a Voda store.

Can someone take this up with Vodafone and make them pay a penalty for harassing me? I do not care about the money .. the penalty money can go to a charity like Bharat Sevasaram or Mother Teresa's ...

SM

Hi Mukherji,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/HvRn1 and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

how can i known my postpaid vodafone bill in web

i need my bill details.

i need my bill details.
below the mail id reddy.n.banahalli@gmail.com
my contact no:996675006

i want to know my call detais of febaurary month.my contact no is 9930341315

I want to know about my vodfone bill. my mobial no. (9919022688)

Dear sir/madam,

i need full call details(incoming & outgoing)also sms, if possible, for the number 9966525570.i will be very thankful and grateful to you.my email id is romanticguy17@hotmail.com.Will be waiting for ur reply..

i need detail bill

Dear sir/madam i need detail bill of my mobile out going calls detail and in coming and sms thismy mobile no 9886228277 this my mail id(i am manjugowda@gmail.com) pls agree this

Vodafone - how to check my bill details in web