Vodafone - Vodafone SMS charges

Davinder Singh
To

Vodafone Essar South Limited.
C-131, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Mohali

Subject:-SMS charges.

The undersigned is user of Vodafone No.9780008670 and this is official mobile no. of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,Faridkot. As per our bill plan first 200 SMS are free. But the company has charged Rs.1 per SMS in my last bill dated 21-12-09- to 20-01-10.
In this connection , the undersigned has called to customer care and they said that company will charge on New year, Dewali, Valentine day even your free SMS are pending. Then I asked that company should told to the user regarding your special days? But customer care told that this is your responsibility to ask the company.
I just want to know how long such fraud excuse and cheating will continue in Vodafone. This is your responsibility to told the user regarding such special day through SMS or phone call or in black and white. But you did not do so, because you want to cheat the innocent users of Vodafone. One day you will charge on calling of customer care center and you will reply the same “if you call on this and this day, we will charge”.
So, this is very serious and bad impression from your end. You have to wave off my bill other wise face court case soon.

Davinder Singh Bains

Comments

Dear all,

I totally agree to Mr.Davinder Singh Bains regarding the charges on Special days. They did not intimate me regarding the charges on 31st Dec 2009 and 1st Jan 2010. Vodafone is a cheater and a begger company. I never expected this form of hidden facts not disclosed by Vodafone. When I informed Vodafone Customer Care they told me they have updated on the website . .I told them that I do not have internet I have my mobile phone 24/7 with me then why did'nt you update it by sending an sms. When the bills are not paid, I instantly recieve sms that the bill is not paid, but when there are introduction of charges on special numbers that is not intimated via sms.
I do not understand why Vodafone is acting like a begger. If my money is not waived off then I will not pay the bill and also cancel the connection and repost this issue to the consumer court. I urge all the vodafone customers to follow this thread.

This is a serious issue of robbing money from the customer.

Darshan Shah
N Dec 31, 2013 by
Lal Chand Aora

Dear Sir, It is a slur in the name of VODAFONE when they charge SMS charges on special days. Why they are charging when the user has number of free SMS to his credit. Ex-party decision should be condemned once for all. It is only on special days when the consumer would like to send maximum SMS to his dear and near ones. Rather Vodafone should permit extra SMS free on such festivals. I request all users to protest against such highhandedness of the Vodafone management.

Thanking you and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Truly yours,