Vodafone - over charge

ayman2210 on Feb 26, 2012
In August 30 I have been advanced vodafone I have been over charged $106 I ask to pay the monthly payment planning with out trying to help me to solve the problem they disconnected my service's

Comments

vivek Vodafone  - India

hi i m vivek using vodafone no 9888482248 from last 1 years under the plan 250 monthly rent with 2000 sms free now every month when i sms rarely not more than 50 in a month now they have charged sms charges from me an giving me xcuse that your sms r on 14th april because of baisakhi celebration [baisakhi was 13th april] u have to pay urs sms charges they have not given me ny prior information regarding this and vodafone send me 40 to 50 sms daily for various nonsencence plans what should i do to hook them?
Ritesh.s.vadera Vodafone  - India

Reverse of late payment chrage - Vodafone

Respected Sir,
I am very uncomfortable by your service , in recent bills vodafone has charged late Payment fee on my number . As i pay the cheque to Vodafone on time.
Its an humble request to provide me positive feedback as soon as possible.
D
varun dhall Vodafone  - India

my name is varun dhall.And my mobile number is 9873951256, .
Vodafone company had charged me late payments few months back, Which when i spoke to their costomer care executive, they told me that i had paid my bill before the due date, Still they charged me late payments charges, And inspite of my regular call to them, they gave me assurance, that the charges would be reversed, and they also provided me reference number twice, Which was of no use,

They never reverse the charges, till yet, Which is really bad, Well i am getting i very bad, experience while using Vodafone services,
The service of Vodafone is really not acceptable, As a customer i want answer with at most attention,

Waiting for the soonest reply, ???????????????
ANAND KUMAR Vodafone  - India

no uses no rent - Vodafone

Dear Vodafone cc team,

today i made online payment of rs 1340 but i dont want to use services. request u pls dont
activate services of my no 9873159791. i m not going to pay further rent till the time not use the services.
Happy To Help Vodafone  - India

Hi Anand,

We would like to inform you that your number has already been suspended. You do not need to pay further ret in lieu of this number. If you need further assistance, do write to us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.
A Feb 26, 2012 by