Vodafone — Call history of prepaid mobile number

rajes29 on May 7, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

call history of prepaid mobile number
i want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 9838977795 kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id,

Rajesh

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2012
Hello Iliyaskhan,

In order to acquire the call details for your Vodafone number, please send BILL<space>Name Of The Month Bill Is Required to 144 (toll free) i.e. BILL JAN to 144. The detail bill will be charged at Rs. 49/- per month. We would also like to inform you that you may acquire the detail bill (outgoing calls)for your Vodafone number starting only with the previous month. Email us at vodafonecare.raj@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2012
Hi Pankaj,

We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch. Please specify a number for us to contact you on and a convenient time for us to call.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2012
Hello Srinivasulu,

We regret to inform you that this facility is currently not available. Please email us at vodafonecare.ap@vodafone.com if there is anything else we may assist you with, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2012
Hello Om,

We kindly request you to visit your nearest Vodafone Store in order to obtain the details. Do email us at vodafonecare.guj@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2012
Hi Sanjay,

We called on the mentioned number, but were informed that it was a wrong number. Please share the correct number here http://bit.ly/hzNUch so that we may be able to contact you with assistance.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2012
Hello Shikha,

We called, but no one answered. To obtain the detail bill, please send BILL<space>Name of the Month Bill is required to 144 ie. BILL MAR to 144. Kindly note that the charges are Rs. 49/- per bill which will be delivered to you within 45 days. You can email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2012
Hello Yama Jan,

Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/HksGdX We'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2012
Hello Eshwarsing,

Please note that in order to subscribe for the Prepaid call details (outgoing calls and SMS only), send ACT BILL(space)Name of the Month Bill is required to 144 ie. ACT BILL APR to 144. You will be charged Rs. 49/- per bill, and the same will be deducted from your account. Further, the copy of the call details will be delivered to your address. You can email us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2012
Hello VChaubey,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with original proof of identity and a written request, so that the details can be sent to the registered address. Kindly note that Rs. 49/- shall be debited for every 30 days the call details are requested for. This shall be deducted from your balance upon successful delivery of the same.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 04, 2012
Hello Nikhil,

To subscribe for the Prepaid call details, send ACT BILL<space>Name of the Month bill is required to 144 e.g ACT BILL MAY to 144. Kindly note that you will be charged Rs. 49/- for the prepaid call details (outgoing calls and SMS only) and the same will be deducted from your account. Further, the copy of the call details will be delivered to your address.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jul 07, 2012
Hello chanduarjun,

We regret to inform you that we cannot provide call details for Prepaid.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam (rakruthik),

We appreciate your time on our call. Please get back to us, if you face any concerns.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2012
Hello Baidyasona,

Thank you for writing to us. Please be informed that we do not have the facility to send the call details over an email. Please SMS BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get the bill details of a particular month. For example, for June month's bill, SMS BILL JUN to 144. Kindly maintain a minimum balance of Rs.23/- in your account while placing the request. The call details will be sent to your registered address within 15 days, post necessary validation. Also, note that the SMS has to be sent from the number for which you would require the call history.

Vodafone Customer Care, West Bengal(Except Kolkata) & Andaman Nicobar.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2012
Hello Mahesh,

Please be informed, we called on the number you provided and the call was answered by Mr Ankit Kumar, who informed us that you have no concerns. If you still need any assistance please let us know and we will surely help you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Bihar & Jharkhand
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2012
Hello G.Pethkar,

Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 to get your prepaid bill. For example, for the month of November, please send BILL NOV to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.49 per month. Kindly maintain a minimum balance of Rs.49 at the time of placing the request. Please be informed that you will not receive the incoming call, missed call details or messages received on your number. Please note that you will receive the bill at your registered billing address by 7th of next month.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2012
Hello Mallik,

Please email us a scanned copy of your photo ID proof at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com so that we can assist you further with the call details.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2012
Hello Harish Kumar,

Thank you for talking to our executive. We appreciate your time on the call.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2013
Hello Praveen Kumar Patil,

Thanks for your time on the call. Hope we were able to help you with your concern.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2013
Hello Adilhussain,

We value your time on the call with our executive.

Thanks & Regards,
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2013
Hello SK Prajapati,

Thanks for your time on the call. Hope we were able to assist.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 06, 2013
Hello Neelam,

Thank you for writing in. We called on your number but there was no response. Please share an alternate contact number here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab and let us know the best time between 9AM and 6PM to get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai.)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2013
Hello Biswaprasad,

We called on your number but there was no response. Please write to us at vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com or you may contact our Customer Care Helpline for further assistance.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 01, 2013
Hello Lalu,

We couldn't reach you on your number. To get a prepaid bill please SMS BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144. For example, for the month of June, SMS BILL JUN to 144. Charges are Rs 50/- per month per bill. You can avail bills only upto 6 months old also note that we can provide only outgoing call details.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, May 29, 2013
Hello Saraswathi Ganesan,

To get the bill details for a particular month SMS BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144. Example: for the month of June, SMS BILL JUN to 144. Charges for the same are Rs 49/- per month per bill. You can avail bills only upto 6 months old. Please note that we can provide only outgoing call details.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamilnadu (Except Chennai)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2013
Hi Pramod,

For an itemized bill (for prepaid connection), SMS BILL(space)(Name of the month; only first 3 letters) to 144. You will charged Rs 50/- per bill per month. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2013
Hello Pavan,

Please send BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH (example:APR) to 144 to get the bill details. Kindly note that the request can be made only for the last 6 months invoice.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2013
Hello Thomas Thobias,

We called on your number to give call history details as per your request, however, we were informed that you haven't posted anything online. Please confirm us on the same. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2013
Hello Nitish,

Trust we were able to assist you in generating a prepaid bill. Thanks for speaking with our executive.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2013
Hello Manjinder,

Thank you for speaking with us. As discussed, please SMS BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 from your Vodafone number to get the prepaid bill. For example, for the month of January, please send BILL JAN to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.49 per month per bill. Kindly visit the nearest Vodafone store to collect your detailed bill.

Vodafone Customer Care, Punjab
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2013
Hello Shivani,

We have been informed that you have no concern. Kindly get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2013
Hello Bharathikalees,

We weren't able to get in touch with you over phone. Please share an alternate contact number with us at http://bit.ly/SXHZv2
also let us know a convenient time between 9AM to 6PM to reach you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2013
Hello Saddam,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/16AcN06 so that we can address your concern better.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2013
Hi Chandan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2013
Hi Prasanna,

We called on your number but it was switched off. Please share an alternate contact number with us in the given link http://bit.ly/173XGtt also let us know a convenient time between 9AM to 6PM to reach you.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2013
Hello Jishad,

Trust we were able to help you with the bill details. Thanks for your time on the call.

Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2013
Hello Khader,

We appreciate your time on the call.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2013
Hello Sangeetha,

Please SMS BILL(space)FIRST THREE LETTERS OF THE MONTH to 144 from your Vodafone number to get the prepaid bill. For example, for the month of August, please send BILL AUG to 144. The charges for the same are Rs.49 per month per bill. Kindly note that we will be able to provide only the outgoing (calls and SMS) details. The same will be delivered at your billing address in 15 days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamilnadu (Except Chennai)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2013
Hello Duryodhan Katu,

We assure that we are working on your concern and will get back to you with an update in 48 hours.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2013
Hello Duryodhan Katu,

In order to get detailed bill, please SMS BILL MON (First 3 letters of the Month) to 144 (toll free) from the respective number. For example, for October month's bill, SMS BILL OCT to 144. You will be charged Rs.50/- (per month) for the same.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2013
Hello Ratnapal Surve,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/1aSSkBT We are keen to help.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2013
Hello Nagaraju,

We like to inform that only outgoing call details will be provided by following the below process.

For one time bill, bills for last 6 months available on demand
• It will give summary of the bill
• Bill available for calendar month (1to 31)
• One time –bill MMM to 144
• Charges for One Time and Recurring request Rs.49
• SMS BILL MON (First 3 letters of the Month) to 144 (to activate the service and place a request at the store only
• You request for prepaid bill will be processed in 48 hours
• Post 48 hours please visit the store to collect the bill.
• Only account holder can make a request for his/her account bill
If you need both incoming as well as outgoing call details, please raise a request from police station and the information will be send to police station itself and you can collect it from station itself.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2013
Hello Rakesh,

We request you to share your contact number to help us resolve your concern.http://bit.ly/1ikrGud

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2014
Hello Shipra,

We regret at our inability to share with you the call details over Email due to security purpose. Further, to get the call history of any month, please send an SMS BILL (space) month (first 3 letters) to 144 (toll free) to register your request. There should be a minimum balance of Rs.26/- during the request. Post necessary validation the call details will be sent to your registered address within 15 days. The SMS has to be sent from the number for which you would require the call history & Rs.26/- will be deducted for each month that you would require the call history. Hence, we request you to please maintain sufficient balance as it will be deducted immediately & the request will not be registered if the balance is not enough. You can also register with My Vodafone account from our website & view the last 15 days deduction details (call/SMS/data) without any additional charges.
Please follow the following steps to create a My Vodafone account:
1. Log in to www.vodafone.in
2. Click on “My account”
3. Click on “Register ”
4. Enter your Vodafone number
5. Create Log in Id and enter Validation Code.
6. Check the box to agree to Terms and Conditions.

Vodafone
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2014
Hello Shipra,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone, Please share your valuable feedback with us at http://bit.ly/1etKNdX

Vodafone
tarunkbc's response, Dec 15, 2014
received call history
DAGGUPATIANJI's response, Dec 26, 2014
hi sir want full call details of 7799569926 this number ( date -1-12-2014 to 26-12-2014 ) my emil id . daggupatianji@gmail.com this is very important so send to my emil id
dj neha's response, Jan 14, 2015
sir i want my vodafone prepaid call history from 1st jaunvary 2015 to 14th jaunvary 2015 my vodafone prepaid no.is 8601818145 thanks dj neha 8601818145
ranjirh's response, May 23, 2015
sir i need vodafone call history of mobile number 7799110637....please send from april to may all call hitory....send as soon as possible.....
Complaint comments  888 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Sir i want full call details of 9710931311 this number ( date - 01/06/2014 to 09/07/2014) my email id sundraraja@gmail.com this is very important so send to my email id

Hutch — Out going & Incoming History

Can You help me for getting call history about one of the numbers ( Hutch ) in India , in Kerala.

Vodafone Prepaid Mobile — Abusive call from unknown number

An unknown person called me at 10:45 PM tonight from a vodaphone number 9884825798 and abused me in english. He was a Tamil speaking guy and asked me vulger questions first in Tamil and when told I don't know tamil he abused in English. I told him that I will complain against u then he abused more badly.

Vodafone Postpaid — No outgoing call / no sms

Well..., I could not pay my bill on time and was late by 11 days. They called me at my reference number and said that my services will be terminated if I don't pay it. I paid it on that same day through a friend and received the confirmation message that they have received the payment and THAT'S it!!! They stopped my outgoing calls and sms from that very day !!! I have been calling the HAPPY TO HELP (!!! ??? I seriously think they should change their name) guys and hearing only two line : 1. Please give me a monent to check; 2. It will be done in two hours. received two sms s: one saying that they will respond by Friday and the other by Monday. And you know what happens then?? NOTHING. It's been more than a week now. Oh... i forgot to tell, now I can not call the HAPPY ... ... guys also!! Isn't that great !!!

Vodafone Prepaid Mobile — to get call history

sir
i want my vodafone prepaid call history from 1st jaunvary2009 to 15th febravaury2009
my vodafone prepaid no.is9703304138
thanks
venkataramana
9703304138.
please send m my detail of call

Vodafone — let me know last 11 calls

hi sir,
can you please let me know the last eleven(11) outgoing calls from this mobile.please send those details to the given mail address
hi this is sudeepthi, i want to know the list of out gooing call numbers went out from my mobile . my mobie no; is 09966699956 . i want the list chart of the out gone numbers . please produce me the chart.
thanku regards
sudeepthi
can you give me my prepaid mobil no 9811882285

Vodafone — NO DETAIL GIVEN PREPAID MOBILE NO.

I HAVE YOUR PREPAID MOBILE NO.9654436093. IT IS REQUESTED THAT OUTGOING PHONE NO. AND INCOMING PHONE NO. DETAIL MAY BE GIVEN TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR SOME ENQUIRY AND OBLIGE ME . THANKING U

MUKESH KUMAR GUPTA

Hutch — to know about my details

sir
iam lalithakumari .my mobile number is +919885788726
i want to know my date of birth in your records.please send all my details including date of birth as early as possible.

waiting for your reply

Vodafone Prepaid Mobile — sending sms

vodofone sending frequent sms and calls for callar tunes wtihout the consent of the mobile user.The company my send the messages if it is accepted by the concern mobile users. This type of sms disturbs in the work place. While sending message about love pair and horoscopes, they may send the same with suitable age group and not for all age users. Please advise the net work operators suitably
i want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 09620930257, kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id,

thanking you
ankita
i want a call history of vodafone mobli no.09627068543 pls send my mail id
dear sir.
i need call & sms history of this no. 9742353644.
pls help me & provide me information.
Respected sir/mam
kindly plz send call history to my mail id my vodafone # 9673740644
Pooja

Vodafone — Call not connecting to a particular number

I am using a vodafone sim. I cannot make calls to a particular vodafone whom I have added in my friends and family group. I just cant make calls to the number during certain times of the day. But meanwhile I can call any other vodafone and non-vodafone number..That person can call me and even I can send messages to the number..I talked to the customer care they dont have any idea. Nobody is helping me out..:-(
i want to know about the call history of (9780777661) this no its very important plz help me
i want call history of last 1 month, on my email id, thanks...
Dear sir/ ma'am i want call history(incoming, out going) of vodafone gujarat no. It is very personal and imported please forward to my id. Tanking you.
plzzzzz tell me my vodaphone no. 9991415013 call history of one month...plzzzz it's urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - Call history of prepaid mobile number