Vodafone - call history of prepaid mobile number

rajesh.yadav@lemontreehotels.com on May 7, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

call history of prepaid mobile number
i want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 9838977795 kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id,

Rajesh

Comments

N Jul 27, 2013 by
R Shekar

Best Review
mohana
i want the call log details of my no 9966359519 vodafone prepaid connection.pls send the details to my email sheki25 @gamil.com
Faisal Poil Hutch  - India

Out going & Incoming History - Hutch

Can You help me for getting call history about one of the numbers ( Hutch ) in India , in Kerala.
Rahul Vodafone  - India

Abusive call from unknown number - Vodafone Prepaid Mobile

An unknown person called me at 10:45 PM tonight from a vodaphone number 9884825798 and abused me in english. He was a Tamil speaking guy and asked me vulger questions first in Tamil and when told I don't know tamil he abused in English. I told him that I will complain against u then he abused more badly.
Chandan Kalita Vodafone  - India

No outgoing call / no sms - Vodafone Postpaid

Well..., I could not pay my bill on time and was late by 11 days. They called me at my reference number and said that my services will be terminated if I don't pay it. I paid it on that same day through a friend and received the confirmation message that they have received the payment and THAT'S it!!! They stopped my outgoing calls and sms from that very day !!! I have been calling the HAPPY TO HELP (!!! ??? I seriously think they should change their name) guys and hearing only two line : 1. Please give me a monent to check; 2. It will be done in two hours. received two sms s: one saying that they will respond by Friday and the other by Monday. And you know what happens then?? NOTHING. It's been more than a week now. Oh... i forgot to tell, now I can not call the HAPPY ... ... guys also!! Isn't that great !!!
A.VENKATARAMANA Vodafone  - India

to get call history - Vodafone Prepaid Mobile

sir
i want my vodafone prepaid call history from 1st jaunvary2009 to 15th febravaury2009
my vodafone prepaid no.is9703304138
thanks
venkataramana
9703304138.
satish chandra pant Vodafone  - India

please send m my detail of call
sumanraj Vodafone  - India

let me know last 11 calls - Vodafone

hi sir,
can you please let me know the last eleven(11) outgoing calls from this mobile.please send those details to the given mail address
v.sudeepthi Vodafone  - India

hi this is sudeepthi, i want to know the list of out gooing call numbers went out from my mobile . my mobie no; is 09966699956 . i want the list chart of the out gone numbers . please produce me the chart.
thanku regards
sudeepthi
9811882285 Vodafone  - India

can you give me my prepaid mobil no 9811882285
MUKESH KUMAR GUPTA Vodafone  - India

NO DETAIL GIVEN PREPAID MOBILE NO. - Vodafone

I HAVE YOUR PREPAID MOBILE NO.9654436093. IT IS REQUESTED THAT OUTGOING PHONE NO. AND INCOMING PHONE NO. DETAIL MAY BE GIVEN TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR SOME ENQUIRY AND OBLIGE ME . THANKING U

MUKESH KUMAR GUPTA
lalitha kumari Hutch  - India

to know about my details - Hutch

sir
iam lalithakumari .my mobile number is +919885788726
i want to know my date of birth in your records.please send all my details including date of birth as early as possible.

waiting for your reply
n. sutharsanan Vodafone  - India

sending sms - Vodafone Prepaid Mobile

vodofone sending frequent sms and calls for callar tunes wtihout the consent of the mobile user.The company my send the messages if it is accepted by the concern mobile users. This type of sms disturbs in the work place. While sending message about love pair and horoscopes, they may send the same with suitable age group and not for all age users. Please advise the net work operators suitably
ankita Vodafone  - India

i want to get call and sms history of a vodafone prepaid number i.e., 09620930257, kindly mke it as soon as possible on my email id,

thanking you
ankita
ajay kumar singh Vodafone  - India

i want a call history of vodafone mobli no.09627068543 pls send my mail id
farooq ahamed Vodafone  - India

dear sir.
i need call & sms history of this no. 9742353644.
pls help me & provide me information.
pooja p shet Vodafone  - India

Respected sir/mam
kindly plz send call history to my mail id my vodafone # 9673740644
Pooja
Binesh Vodafone  - India

Call not connecting to a particular number - Vodafone

I am using a vodafone sim. I cannot make calls to a particular vodafone whom I have added in my friends and family group. I just cant make calls to the number during certain times of the day. But meanwhile I can call any other vodafone and non-vodafone number..That person can call me and even I can send messages to the number..I talked to the customer care they dont have any idea. Nobody is helping me out..:-(
mohit sharma Vodafone  - India

i want to know about the call history of (9780777661) this no its very important plz help me
jetendra upadhyay Vodafone  - India

i want call history of last 1 month, on my email id, thanks...
Kapil Chavda Vodafone  - India

Dear sir/ ma'am i want call history(incoming, out going) of vodafone gujarat no. It is very personal and imported please forward to my id. Tanking you.

Vodafone - call history of prepaid mobile number