Vodafone - Behaviour of a softage operator

nice2meetme on Jan 31, 2011
I am working as a supporting operator at one of the vodafone office..The soft-age operator Mr.Dharmendra Mishra has an innocent and bad behavior.I want to ask how a international company like vodafone put a soft-age operator in Gujarat who do not have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati.He don't know the difference between "L"and "N".I want to know which is qualification of an soft-age operator.Another point he is starting abusing on any minor mistake on mother and sister.If you want i will send you proof tomorrow.and i will open this person in media if he do not change his behaviour.I want immediate solution otherwise i will do complaint on him and call media....

Comments

A May 7, 2011 by
beldar

I AM BELDAR ZUBER EMPLOYEE SOFTAGE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD AT AKKALKUWA DIST NANDURBAR.
OCCUPTION FIELD EXECUTIVE AND I AM DAILY WORKING IN THIS VODAFONE MINI STORE OFFICE AKKALKUWA, HIS MY JOB PART TIME AND MY FULL TIME JOB AS A CLERK CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR AT PHARMACY COLLEGE AKKALKUWA,
SO BEST OF LUCK ALL EMPLOYEE AND ALL COMPANY BEST WISHES
N Aug 8, 2011 by
sonu rajput

hi sir,
i was also a data entry executive of softage, but without any reason my boss left me.

so .dear sir if you want to help me then you have to give my job in softage.
N Aug 8, 2011 by
sonu rajput

hi,
sir, i am sonu kumar singh.i was a field executive and i was daily working on distibutar point.before one month my boss called me and said ''you have not to come on office next day''. without any reason he left me, i have a little knowldge about it so i have no complaint any other man of office.

sir, kindly help me.
N May 16, 2013 by
VaishaliArpit Saxena

Hello, I am arpit saxena and I am a data entry operator in shivpuri dhq point and he is left me without any reason I have fight for three days now I m in tired.
So plz sir I want to give my job in softage nd I want to my dignity.
Plz sir help me
My contact no is-9584116255 my registration no is 32555 in softage
I am a married person nd I have urgent required for this job
Sir my AO is a very lazy person and he is playing bedmintton in office time.
And sir my TL is not a respective men he is always time smoking in DHQ point and he is a work in dhq point as like house work.
PRAKASH GUPTA (AO)-9713018455