Vodafone Online Recharge - t no recharge done

Parag Raj Swarup
--- On Thu, 14/5/09, parag swarup <paragrajswarup@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: parag swarup <paragrajswarup@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:19053415866]
To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com, "vodafoneRH" <kanikadubey.upeast@vodafone.com>
Cc: "BillDesk" <support@billdesk.com>, maitindia@vsnl.com
Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 11:23 AM

Dear Mr...

All foolish, How can I get the money back from my bank SBI when it is already charged by your co-partner BillDesk (your payment gateway) vide transaction reference number MSBI9051608499. If the same is not your record than where it has gone ? your payment gateway BillDesk is also confirming the same chrge of Rs. 50 with above mentioned transaction ID. The BillDesk Reply is mentioned below.

It is not a matter of 50 Rs. but of your working and response to your customer, totally unsatisfactory.

c/o Parag Swarup
copy to:-
THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA

Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road)

New Delhi : 110 002

Telephone No. : 91-11-2323 6308 (Reception)
2323 3466, 2322 0534, 2321 3223

Fax No. : 91-11-2321 3294(Reception)

E-mail : trai@del2.vsnl.net.in
ap@trai.gov.in

From: BillDesk Payment Gateway Support <pgsupport@billdesk.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:18986999539]
Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:12 AM

Dear Parag,

Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.

We understand your concern regarding the payment to VODATUPUPE and that you need assistance regarding the same.

We have checked our database and found that your payment under the transaction reference number MSBI9051608499 for Rs.50.00 has been successfully processed on 10/05/2009 12:46:39.

We have contacted the biller in this regard and shall update you as soon as we get any response from them.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks again for contacting Payment Gateway Support.

Payment Gateway Support
BillDesk

--- On Thu, 14/5/09, Vodafone Care <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com> wrote:

From: Vodafone Care <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:19053415866]
Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 9:01 AM

Dear Mr. Swarup,

Thank you for your email dated 13th May, 2009 regarding Rs 50/- recharge on your Vodafone number 9838480433.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly contact your bank as we have not received any request for recharge of Rs 50/ on the above mentioned number.

If you wish to know the talk time and validity of the various Vodafone recharges available on etop then sms E <amount> to 111 or for recharge coupons sms R <amount> to 111. This service is toll free.

We hope we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction. However, in case you need further assistance, do call or email us. We'll do our best to assist you.

Warm regards,

Rahul Sabharwal

Vodafone Care

Contact numbers

Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-(9839098390)

: ( Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)

Fax number : +91-(0522-2231882)

E-mail : (vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com)

Website : http://www.vodafone.in/

---- Original Message ----
From: paragrajswarup@yahoo.co.in
Sent: 13-May-2009 10:23:58
To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com; care.upe@vodafone.com; kanikadubey.upeast@vodafone.com
Cc: maitindia@vsnl.com; support@billdesk.com
Subject: Fw: Re: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433

FORWARDED FOR AN EARLY ACTION.

--- On Wed, 13/5/09, BillDesk Payment Gateway Support <pgsupport@billdesk.com> wrote:

From: BillDesk Payment Gateway Support <pgsupport@billdesk.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:18986999539]
Date: Wednesday, 13 May, 2009, 10:12 AM

o;?

Dear Parag,
B
Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.
B
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
B
Thanks again for contacting Payment Gateway Support.
Payment Gateway Support

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:26 AM
Subject: Fw: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:18986999539]

TO,
ALL
FORWARDING FOR AN EARLY ACTION.
Thanking you in anticipation.

--- On Mon, 11/5/09, parag swarup <paragrajswarup@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 4:14 PM

--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Vodafone Care <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:18986999539]
Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 2:56 PM

This message and any files or documents attached are confidential and may also be legally privileged or protected by other legal rules. It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Thank you bcure or error free.

Subject: Re: Recharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF::18970135090]

Dear Rahul Sabharwal,
B
BelowB is my account statement, when my bank has given the money to vodafone account with transaction Ref: MSBI9051608499I through your payments gateway of BillDesk their is no way to get it back for my bankB unless vodafone gives itB back.B Instruct the appropiate channel/B BillDesk toB reverse the amount of Rs. 50/- to my account.
B
As per your transaction acknowledgment foot note says that if your rechargeB is not sucessfullB due to any reason, the debited amount will be reversed to your account within 5 working days.
B
As I suggest the best way isB to recharge my phone 9838480433B with Rs. 50/- top up from your end. This will resolve the issue.
Awaiting your reply.
Luv Swarup.
B
State Bank of India, SSI Branch, Ashok Nagar, Kanpur.

Account Number

"Vodafone Care" <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com>View contact details

To:

Message contains attachments
originalmail.eml (4KB)

This message and any files or documents attached are confidential and may also be legally privileged or protected by other legal rules. It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Thank you bRecharge done online not matured:9838480433 [REF:18970135090]
Monday, 11 May, 2009 11:59 AM

From:

"Vodafone Care" <vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com>

To:

Dear Mr. Swarup,

Thank you for your email dated 11th May, 2009 regarding Rs 50/- recharge on your Vodafone number 9838480433.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that the recharge done by you on 9838480433 was not successful.Hence we request you to kindly get in touch with your bank for crediting the amount back to your account.

Warm regards,

Rahul Sabharwal

Vodafone Care

Contact numbers

Vodafone Care : 111 or +91-(9839098390)

: ( Toll free from Vodafone mobile phones within the home network)

Fax number : +91-(0522-2231882)

E-mail : (vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com)

Website : http://www.vodafone.in/

---- Original Message ----
From: paragrajswarup@yahoo.co.in
Sent: 11-May-2009 10:42:51
To: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com
Cc: maitindia@vsnl.com
Subject: Recharge done online not matured.

Write to us

Manager Customer Service
Vodafone Essar Digilink Limited, 5 Shahnajaf Road, Lucknow 226 001

Email: vodafonecare.upe@vodafone.com
Fax: +91- 522 2231882

I had recharged my prepaid mobile no. 9838480433 yesterday afternoon through your online recharge website vide ref no. MSBI9051608499 IG 07408455 for Rs. 50 only. Till now I have not received any message/ recharge on my mobile. The same amount is deducted from my bank account.

Talking to your customer care services at 111 one Ms. Priti was online and told me that this service is not provided by Vodafone today morning at 10:15 HRS.

I had tried this facility for the several times before too without any failure. Please resolve the problem immediately.

At least your customer care executive must know about the services provided by Vodafone.

111/98-A Ashok Nagar
Kanpur 208012
other maobile no. 9838204250

Comments

Recharge thru online is not quick - Vodafone

If i am recharging my mobile thru online it will take around two hours to get the recharge value to my mobile ...it is worst services given by the vodafone company...then why i came for online recharge ..instead of that i directly go to that shop and recharge my mobile ....
sanjeev

Not updating Bill paid by credit card on 28th january - Vodafone Essar

Yes , i am totally agree with this complain .
Vodafone essar should pay for all that harrasment.
Definitely matter should go on consumer court.

This is to inform you that I made payment of Rs.2000/= on 28th January for my vodafone mobile number 9999318980.
But this is not updated till now.Due to blocking of my outgoing and incoming service i made again payment on 7th feb of Rs.2830/=.

after that i went two time on Preet vihar vodafone teleshop in Delhi and submit the statement for my payment , the they asked me it will be updated in 24 hours.
Mr Sundeep , chief person was assured me that it will be definitely updated but it is still not updated.
Again i make it confirm on monday but payment was still not updated .
I am very much disappointed with this event ,as for you information iwant to tell you i will cary this matter in court due to wasting of my time ,and interest paid to credit card and also for mental harrasment.

ATM pin - GENPACT

I have an saving account at Ranchi, Church complex branch, Main Road Ranchi Jharkhand.

My ATM pin has been blocked.

I need a new pin.

bill paid

Yes very true . Actually it did not work for me at all. please read the complaint that I sent to Vodafone.

AFTER WAITING FOR 5 DAYS ALSO. THEY DID NOT REPAY ME. THEY LITERALLY ROBBED MY POCKET.

I did online recharge using your http://www.vodafone.in/Pages/index.aspx site to 9886364944 ...I have selected Karnataka (which is correct) and YES BANK. I chose 201 rupees full talk time 30 day validity option. I filled up the information, it redirected to YES BANK I filled up my customer ID and Password. I typed 201, clicked the only option, I got password SMS to my another number (9916590319) tagged with YES BANK account, I typed the password, did the transaction to Vodafone BILLDESK. I recieved confimation page with confirmation number (54508). My cell is not yet recharged. I rechecked by filling confirmation number and my cell number in vodafone site. It said id is invalid, even I called your cutomer care(111) 6 times. First agent told me to wait for 1 hour, 2 agent told me to wait for 24 hours, 3rd agent told me to half an hour to recheck it. 4th agent told me to wait for 2 hours that an update is going on, 5th agent told me to wait again, and told if recharge not done then ur money ll be taken back to my YES BANK account.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TO REACHARGE JUST 201 rupees.

EITHER VODAFONE OR YES-BANK ONLINE THINGS ARE NOT WORKING WELL

I am attaching the print screen of the things done and my YES BANK summary

please check them also...

AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT--CHECK FOR YOURSELF..

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS GOING ON..WHY IS IT TAKING TOO LONG...I KNOW "TECHNICAL PROBLEMS" IS YOUR COMMON ANSWER..IN DECADES WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO FIX THEM...

AJITKUMAR R HAJARE
gomesh

dont recharge my mobile - Vodafone Recharge

sir mene 1 20 rupees ka vodaphone recharge purcharse kiya but jab mene use scartch kiya to uske last 3 digit remove ho gay h mene custmer care se bhi baat ki par koi result nahi mila ab me kya karu

recharge of mobile phone - Vodafone

sir mera No. 9774138867 hai maine morning 0930Hrs par on Line SBI Rs 111/- karecharge kiya tha magar mera recharge huwa nahi or mere account me se Rs 111/- debit ho gaye hai is liye please mera recharge karen ya phir mere Rupees mere account me credit kare thanks

17-May-2009 (17-May-2009) TO TRANSFER
Vodafone Payments MSBI9052164462IG07551245 TRANSFER TO 10892939743 111.00

online Recharge not Given - Vodafone

On monday 06/01/09 i have recharged my mobile phone through vodafone website for 150 rs. the transaction was successful i have the transaction ID but i didn't get any kind of balance in my prepaid account and the amount has been deducted through my bank account sir i am tired of calling the vodafone costumer care many times but i didn't get any kind of response they keep making excuses that wait for 24 hours wait for 48 hours they even not have one voice some one says go to vodafone mini store they will provide you the recharge please i beg your goodsome please help me in this matter. Also please tell me how can i take the company to the court. As this is not the first time it had happened to me its been four to five times the same thing happens to me.

Recharge is not done - Classic Mobile Phone

I am owning Classic mobile for reliance connection. Now a days, the recharge of the battery is not being done. When we put it for recharge, it goes on for some moments and then recharge stops. I have replaced the battery but the result is nil. Problem still persists.

recharge problem - Vodafone

I had recharged for a scheme of getting 250 min free local calls at Rs.79.i have paid to the retailer but the scheme is not proceesed.I have my transaction id.my phone no. is 9819414567.I would appreciate an immediate assistance to this issue.
jaison

top up - Vodafone

i asked seller to top up my cell with 200rupee and i paid that money .i didnt get any benafit from that top up .next day i contacted with coustmer care and they told that 200rs gone to validity .but i didnt get any profit and they ndidnt extent my mobiles validity. please do some action
sk

Recharge online and money lost - VODAFONE ESSAR LIMITED

This is sanket. I recharged some of our prepaid connections of vodafone and the recharge failed.But the money was debited from my account. The transaction was done in july 09 but till now i.e oct 09 they are not able to understand the transaction. I dont know why these customer executives are there without having any authority to do anything. For simple query also, they make us go to the nearest vodafone centre. If u go to the vodafone centre, they are even dumb fellows. For simply query they start writing email to everybody and ask us to come another day. If u ask his phone number thinking that even if u cant turn up to the vodafone centre again then atleast u can call them up and ask the status, they wont give u the number as if we will chase them just like we do to girls. God only knows that for this Rs 500, how many times i have to go to these vodafone centres.

from: abanindra dey (abanindra@ymail.com)
sub: complain about deduction of balance and documents
To: vodafonecare.ors@vodafone.com
respected sir,
i am sorry to disturb you...

first of all, after rifilling my account my balance was rs 125 but after 3 days of it's use a sms came and rs 30 was deductd from my account for callertunes, but i am sure thet i have not demanded for caller tunes...
and my second complaint is about my documents... i submitted all required my documents to the associative but now few days back i got a sms to submit all the required documents, but i have submitted all of it... so i want the details abotu the documents to be submitted...
wishing you to see at my complain...

hello sir.. half an hour ago i recharge my no online of rs 44.. my no
is 9570170378
till now it is not recharged..
and the mail sentd by vodafone is
Hello karunsheel,
Your transaction (ref no. MSBI9105904808) dated 3rd October has been
processed successfully.
You will receive an SMS confirming the same along with the top up
details. If not, please click here to check the status of your
transaction.
nisha

To avoid such hassles, recharge from www.mobikwik.com, India's fastest and most trusted online recharge service.

I was booking airticket from Yatra.com through SBI internet banking. Rs.27584 has been debited from my SBI account but ticket is not booked. I was redirected to a page where it was written I have to contact pgsupport@billdesk.com . I mailed with full details. But till date neither my ticket has been confirmed nor my money refunded. This is very unfortunate. Ref No. is as under
MSBI9109183155IG12614542
TRANSFER TO 10892940089

i have recharged for Rs 102 through SBI netbanking service but mony has been deducted from my account and no rechage was made when i contacted customer care they told me visit Vodafone store to register my complaint, if i have to go to vodafone store for getting my money back then it would be better for me to recharge by 200 Rs as it would cost me more than that

sir
today mrg i did easyrecharge of rs55 ( nov 15th at 9.30 am). my number is 9052756843. but it was by mistake recharged to 9052756348. i request u to please cancel for the wrong number and transfer the balance to my number which is 9052756843.i called the dealer and customer care but i could not get proper response.i expect a positive response from you as a vodafone customer.
thanking you
yaoganandam

Regarding MY recharge - Vodafone

Hi Vodafone,
I am a Delhi based prepaid customer (number 9873794179 ) and have been facing a problem regarding my recharge .
I used ICICI Banking services to recharge my mobile.I recharged my phone through ICICI Internet online prepaid mobile recharge facility on 16 nov 2009 the money was taken away from my ICICI account but no talktime was credited to my vodafone acount.

Vodafone Online Recharge - t no recharge done