Vodafone Prepaid — The Website is misleading while changing the account through online

Feroz Huqmani on Feb 27, 2011
I have recharged my Vodafone mobile 9581406300 online with a sum of Rs111. As I have taken this connection recently, I didn't have the knowleged of the recharge options. so I went Vodfone website (www.vodafone.in) there Prepaid,There Topups, from the avaialable 'chota' recharge options I have selected the Chota 111 (page 10). I have clicked on the 'View Details' optioon the I saaw the details as

MRP (Rs) 111.0
Recharge/Bonus card Talktime
Talktime (Rs) 98.63
(Equivalent mins) 91.73
Benefit
Validity (Days) 0
Access Fee (Rs) 2.0
Service Tax 10.3

So thinking that I will get a talktime of 98 rupees, I recharged my mobile number using my savings bank account number. but I didn't got any talktime.so I contacted the customer care people, they said that this is only for Vodafone to Vodafoane 20ps/min( validity 90 days) offer, and for this I wont get any talk time.
But Nothing as such is mentioned in the Vodafone official website. I dont know how an huge MNC like vodafone can misguide its customers via its website.

Request to you to look into this issue and do the needful.

The Website is misleading while changing the account through online
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone Prepaid - The Website is misleading while changing the account through online