Vodafone Prepaid - CALL AND SMS DETAILS

GURPAL SINGH
SIR PLZ SEND ME THE CALL DETAILS OF 9720458221 IMMEDIATELY. I THINK SM1 ELSE IS USING MY NUMBER. plz send as soon as possible

Comments

N Jan 11, 2011 by
b_Tewani Vodafone  - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Best Review
plz i want my call history of the month of december 2010. mobile no. is 9687797070. mail me in at bharati88.tewani@gmail.com
kkkkk Vodafone  - India

i want to know the call details - Vodafone

i want to know my vodaphone mobile number cal details form december 2007 to till date.can u mail me those details.
my mobile no:9739203340
krishna Vodafone  - India

the service is not good
praveen Vodafone  - India

they hav restricated my out going sms - Vodafone

they have barred my out going sms . i hav called to the coustomer care 11 times they have not gave solution . and after two days they hav given me complaint no that is795546114 so please take some action because my money is wasting ...
Donga Giri Nageshwar Rao Vodafone  - India

I want to know my vodaphone mobile number cal details form december from Agust 2008 to till date.can u mail me those details.
my mobile no:9909121382
rahul Prepaid  - India

call & Message details - Prepaid

my no is 9964363005... i want call details of my no from 1st mar to 28th of April 2009..
Since cell is kept in the office some ppl misusing it... so i want call & message details...
Plz do the needfull & send details to ID..
shalini pathak Vodafone Prepaid  - India

call & msg detail - Vodafone Prepaid

dear sir/madam
this is shalini pathak n my prepaid no. is 9953257074 n i want the detail of my no. is 25 march to 27 march ...
shaji.c Vodafone Prepaid  - India

i need the call details both incoming and out going since march 09 to till date, the number is 9645541841
RAJEEV KAUNDAL Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

Unnecessary Deduction of Charges without any intimation - Vodaphone - Prepaid

Dear Concern

Without my permission vodaphone has activated an unwanted service & without any intimation the are regularly deducting Rs-30/- as monthy service chgares from my talk time from more than Six months & abone. Now they are not interesed my complaints which was made by me thorugh Customer care & throuhg E mail. They are not responding to me.
Priti Ojha Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

Dear All,

I have been using Vodafone since 4 years.And recently i have changed my office, it's in Koramangala 4th block.The day i joined the office since then i found the vodafone network is really very bad in this area.
in day time once u come into the office u r cut from the outer world.we cannot make phone calls nor we get any incoming calls.It has caused a lot of problems in our daily life. And it could cause more if any proper action is not taken.

Though my friend has already called n mailed the vodafone authority no actions has been taken yet and finally he changed to a non vodafone number.

Priti
Happy To Help Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

Hi Rajeev,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/JGSdP and we’d be happy to help.

kandasamy manivannan Vodafone Prepaid  - India

about the message came to my mobile - about the product

DEAR SIR/MADEM

WE HAVE TO RECEIVE MANY MASSAGES ABOUT ON LINE JOB & SURVEY .I WANTS TO KNOW THESE MESSAGES ARE TRUE OR NOT . THEY GIVE DAYLY SPEND ONE OR TWO HOURS BUT GET MORE THEN 20000 RS. I WANTS IF THEIR ADVERTISMENT IS IN TRUE. IF WE FOLLOW

REGARDS
K.MANIVANNAN
NAND KISHORE ARORA Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

Deduction of sms charge without sending message - Vodafone Prepaid

On 30 March at 5.36 PM ,I received intimation that Rs 3/- has been deducted by the vodaphone for updating of cricket . No such updation was requested by me.
I immediately send sms to 111 but from here computerised message Happy to Help come advising me to enter the desired keywords. The again I send message to 777. No satisfactory message received by me. Everything is computerised,there is no code for customer complaint.
Company has not provided any no or service for registering compalint.Service designed only to promote the buisness.and not to look to the customer care.
If this is the position of company existing customer will leave the vodaphone. Deduction of charges sithout customer consent and use is looting of People.Such complaints must come under the provisons of consumer court.Despite the fact amount is low but such big companies like vodaphone needs to be given some lesson by challenging in the court.
Happy To Help Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

Hi Kishore,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yhuwt2s and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

i want to know that how can i know about the call details of any vodafone prepaid no. Please mail me the procedure if it is possible.

Hi Gurpal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/cqrAwc and we’d be happy to help.

Shubhangi Parikh Vodafone Prepaid  - Punjab, India

I read above cited complaint of Vodafone. The samething would be happened with me. They are charging Rs. 3/- for local SMS even other companies charging nominal rates. I send 1 MMS in local, the vodafone was deduct Rs6/- in my prepaid balance. This thing is very rediculous. The amount is not big but issue is not small . The Vodafone company is going to be cheating the people. And we all come together and give the challange to the company in the consumer Court for doing this type of cheating.
pj_shetty Vodafone  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

unnecessary receipt of SMS-PRODUCT PROMOTIONS - Vodafone

I have been receiving unnecessary SMS from various companies (Value Added Services). Although I have been writing to VODAFONE but to no avail.
tabasum Vodafone  - Karnataka, India

knowing the details - Vodafone

I want the details of this number 9620828526 address and name.Please give me the details of this person as fast u can. thanking u
vivek201 Vodafone  - Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Complete call details and SMS details required - Vodafone

Respected Sir,

I am happy with the services provided by company. I am using two prepaid numbers of the company and both are activated on proof ID. I want complete history of calls and SMS details of one of my prepaid number. I shall be very thankful.

Thanks & Regards,