Vodafone Prepaid - caller tune

suresh7392
sir i am a subscriber of vodafone prepaid service no 9999111936 . the caller tone set by the company automatically in my phone and unauthorised charges deducted from my prepaid balance. therefore it is requested that kindly remove the caller tone from my mobile phone immediately as i have no need of this feature

regards

suresh lal
border security force

Comments

chandan kumar Vodafone Prepaid  - India

sir my caller tune is not yet started. plz repy me on my email. why? my mob. no. is 9984179750. and also send my address given in vodafone on my email for conformation.
kamlesh sonwalkar Vodafone Prepaid  - India

dear sir
hi, i am kamlesh please send me an caller tune code for "why do i love you" from westlife and i request you to please send an sms to my no. 9923960254.
thanks

ith regards
kamlesh
Pallabi Patra Vodafone Prepaid  - India

This Pallabi from Kolkata, WB. In last 2007 i gifted a mobile and a connection of Vodafone prepaid (Number 9836470762) . Last 4-5 months we are receiving a lot of calls from Vodafone Care offering Hallo Tunes & other offers. We complained V.C.C so many times not to send those type of calls. But in vain... We paid 90/- as for Hallo tune mistakenly...
They are not taking steps against our complain.
Please do something

Thanks & Regards

Pallabi.
Rajshekharayya Vodafone Prepaid  - India

Vodafone service is the worst service I had ever experienced.

I never told them to activate my Call tune and now they have activated without my knowledge and now Iam trying to contact the cse but that fucking number keeps on giving the options on recharging and about sms packs.

Plz provide me the exact the cse number the given 111 is not working...
rajiv gulati Vodafone Prepaid  - India