Voltas Split AC - AC COOLING PROBLEM

ravi.saw3d on May 31, 2012
Dear sir /madam, My name is Ravi Kant from gurgaon(Haryana),my complaint no is (12MY1905872),I have purchased a

VOLTAS VERTIS 1.5 TON SPLIT AC on this 5th may 2012 from a local dealer and installed by the dealer also and working

fine but after a week AC stopped working ie cooling was not there, i contact to cust care on 19th may and they

register my complaint & after 2 days any service centre boys came and checked ac, they said that ac coil is leak and

no gas in it so need to take outdoor to service centre, they took outdoor to service centre and came back after 3

days with outdoor, fit the ac and its working but next morning ac not cooling, i again contact to mr rajeev the

owner of the service centre, he says that we will be sending the person today and next day 2 person came and they

said that MY AC needs refilling of the GAS due to gal leakage and after refilling the gas the same problem is here

and I again lodged the complaint, the person came again, he rectified the gas leakage and the cooling problem(as he

stated) but after he left again the cooling problem was there.
I reported again and again complaints to cust care daily and the same ervice centre but not till my complaint has

been solved, please take some action sir, My problem was not solved since today.

My product is still in warranty / gaurantee. and I feel I am being exploited by these people.

At this moment when some one asks me about this product and company I just said to them, "the product and the

company is good but they dont provide a post purchase service"
which does not suits to the company like TATA

At the end i will like to request you to please consider my case and take required action so that i would not be an

unsatisfied customer.

Awaiting for your kind reply.

Comments

MOHIT GOYAL Voltas  - India

SPLIT AC. NOT COOLING - VOLTAS

I HAVE PURCHASED A SPLIT AC. 15DAYS AGO OF VOLTAS 3 STARS WORTH RS. 24000 WHICH IS NOT COOLING PROPERLY.

WHAT CAN I DOOO???????
PATTABI RAMAN .L Voltas Split AC  - Tamil Nadu, India

gas problem - VOLTAS SPLIT AC

lrless than 11 months old 1.5 spilit ac volas company is not cooling due to gas lealkge from the day one. once taken to factyory again same problem now second time they vivek and co people removed and going to take for repair (?) my doubts is it origianl or fake 02 why these vivek people service very poor and no respsone they are simply avoding to reply they will not come over phone what is the formalities for going to consumer court or police. can i allow vivek boys to the unit to facoty (where) what is guarantee by the vivek or your company kindly suggest i am really afftected party abeebn pl callcell 9884704736
N May 29, 2012 by
TCS PRASAD Voltas Split AC  - BHILAI, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India

AC not working - VOLTAS, split AC

I had purchased a Split AC in July- 2011.
It is not working since 5-5-2012.
Since servicing is due I had registered at customer care on 5-5-12 vide 12MY 0502297.
After continuous persuasion, technician has come on 15-5-12 and reported that the fan needs replacement. Since the unit is under guarantee period , I have requested him to change.
I was allotted a new complaint number on 15-5-12 vide 12MY 1503826.
After chasing for the job to be done , I was allotted one more complaint number on 19-5-12 vide 12MY 1900665.
The customer care center always repeats the same wording “it shall be done today.”
Till now no body has attended nor contacted me for the service requested.
It is very disheartening to note that such a reputed company is so hostile, casual and unconcerned to its customer.
I fail to find a person in VOLTAS organization who can force this service to be done which is my justified right.
TCS PRASAD,BKD-17, Sector-9, Bhilai Mob:9407981761
N May 8, 2013 by
Ashish.Kaushal

I had purchase a Voltas split AC 5 star dated 2/2/2013. I am facing cooling problem with this AC. AC is not able to cool the room below 27 degree in day or night duration. i had also communicated with the customer care guys and they had locked a complaint (13my0504480) on date 4/5/2013. customer care guys told me that you will receive a technical executives call shortly. But till date i had not received any call from technical support and none of the guys come to my home to see the AC problem. daily i am calling customer care and no solution. Please help me.

Voltas Split AC - AC COOLING PROBLEM