Voter ID - Non receipt of Voter ID card

NAVEEN DIXIT

i have not received my voter id card, i have submitted all the relevant documents to the representative since last 5 months ago.

Sir, my colony is newly developed colony and having about 20 houses but even a single family dont have
the voter id cards.

Please provide some assistance as the parliament elections are comming and being a responsible citizen i want to cast my vote.

my address is below :

Naveen Dixit
22-gayatri kunj
Behind Green Clean Inter College
100-Ft. road, Tedi Bagiya
Agra - 282001

Comments

Non receipt of Voter Identity cards since last one year - TI

Dear Sirs,
I am a resident of Flat No.108, Jalaram Towers, mallikarjuna Colony, Old bowenapally, Secunderabad. On 04 November, 2007, the voter identify card agents came to my home and taken the details and photographs for issuing voter identy cards for me and my family members. so far one year is over still we have not received our voter identity cards.
The details of Sl.No in the preliminary list and my family members details are give below:

100-1520-C.Santa Ram S/o C.S.Kameswara Rao-(M) 334 OC

Sl. No.of Record of Enumeration : 3138003
Assembly Constitutency No: 211
Electroal Roll Part No, . 330
ECI-IR-07-03

Kindly do the needful at the earliest please.

Thanks and regards
Santa Ram C
Mob: 9392489007

NON RECEIVED - VOTER ID

To
The In charge

Sir I K.Govinda Rao applied voter ID in 14th November 2008 online along with my 3 of my family members, I am not received id cards my address . Plot no 192/193 D. No 2-3-712/3/192, street no 8, Lalitha Nagar Nagole, L B Nagar Municipality Hyderabad.

Please advise me whom I contact

K.Govinda Rao
Ph: 9440077277

non receipt of voters id - of voters id

Hai,

I have applied for voters id in the year 2007 and was suppose to get long time back. But everytime they give different answers saying it will come in next month, the coming month etc. But now recently last month they said we will receive it before March-10, 2009. But today when we went to the office they are saying. that the voters id has been destroyed since the old register nos are changed and there was nobody at our house when they came here. I dont understand, from the day they have informed us that we will receive our card at home, somebody or other has been available at home. But today they are saying it has been destroyed and we need to apply again.

The wonderful thing is that nobody is having complete knowledge of what is the process and no sufficient forms available to the public and its totally chaos.

With this long wait, I totally loose hope with the electoral process and dont think I will be able to get a voters id again.

I know nothing is going to happen by this complaint mail, but atleast I can let my frustration in words and let people know about the inefficient officiers sitting in those electoral offices.

Dear Sir

My name is Mohd. Zeeshan and I am does not received my Voter ID Card yet.
and also my sister Voter ID Card,

so kindly I request you send me my Voter ID Card on my Address.

My Details is :-

Name : Mohd. Zeeshan

Father Name : Mohd. Nasir

Address : House No. - 758, Street No. - 8, Ahmed Ali Colony, Aishbagh Stadium, Bhopal, (M.P.)

and my sister details is :-

Name : Nazia Nasir

Father Name : Mohd. Nasir

Non-Receipt of Voter ID Card - ..

I have'nt received my voter ID Card till now. Following are my particulars:-

Add.: H.No. 133, Village Nithari (Sec-31),
Near Rajya School,
Thana Sec-20, Noida
Ph. No. 9871703005, 9910082600

Kindly send my card as soon as possible as i need it urgently.

not received voter id card till 05-05-09 - VOTER ID

Self with my wife (Rashmi Rekha Bhusan) applied for Voter ID card in Ghaziabad constituency, but only my ID issued and we not received the voter ID for my wife.

Address:

M K BHUSAN
B-502, East Avenue Building,
Ahinsakhand - II,
Indrapuram,
Ghaziabad - 201010

non receipt of voter card - Voter ID Card

AS THERE ARE M.L.A. ELECTIONS IN OUR DISTRICT ON 25TH, NOV., 2009 I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY VOTER ID CARD. AS THIS IS MY FIRST ELECTION IN WHICH I CAN ALSO VOTE I WANT IT SERIOUSLY. I HAD ALREADY SUBMITTED FORM 6 ALONG WITH MY TWO PHOTOGRAPHS BUT I HAD NOT YET RECEIVED THE CARD. I SPITE OF SUBMITTING THE FORM I HAD ALREADY GET MY PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN BY MUNICIPAL AUTHORITIES ENGAGED IN OUR WARD FOR ELECTORAL PURPOSES THIS WORK IS NOT DONE. SO PLEASE GTRY TO GET IT DONE IN THE MEANTIME SO THAT I COULD EASILY VOTE FOR THIS ELECTION. I HAD ALREADY MADE MY NAME POSTED INTO VOTER'S LIST.
valli

dear sir,

pls note i have misplaced my voter card. pls adv what i have to do to get my card.

my address:

hgkmgm

ahehfg
N Feb 22, 2011 by
himanshutatatea

I am a resident and voter of BIHAR, have not received my voter id card till now, where as while searching on internet i found that it has already released bearing following details:-
Parliamentary Constituency 19 - Maharajaganj
Relation Father
Relative Name Virendra Kumar Singh
Voter ID CVJ1209352
Status NEW
When i inquired with my concernig BLO and Mukhiya they harassed me by calling on several times and finally they had denied to handover the card.
They are intentionally doing this.
Kindly help and suggest me, how to get the card.

Regards.
N Feb 20, 2012 by
dsmony Voter ID  - Chennai , Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

I have submitted application for Voter ID card several times. But the Voter Id card has not been received. Whenever I visit Ambattur Taluk Office, they say, it would come to my residence. I have waited nearly for three years.
Now I found from the web site, my name is there in the list, but yet to receive the card

Where to complaint ? how to get the voter ID card?
N Mar 16, 2012 by
Shankara Narayanan Voter ID  - Tiruchy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India

non receipt of voter ID - VOTER ID

I had submitted my voter ID from with three pass portsize photo of myself, wife and son to the offiecr who had camp in Tamil Railway School ponmalai and they had given acknowledge in 2009 and they told us ur Voter ID will come by post to ur house further and i Enquired in VC office but they not responded till now i had no voter ID and my ration card is also pending so kindly look inot it and clarify me my Email ID is shankaran9@gmail.com
N Dec 1, 2013 by
skrchhabra

I had submitted form No.6 for three times at Shalimar Bagh office, Delhi .

3rd time, I had submitted 3 forms for myself, wife and my son around a year back.

Since I didn't receive Voter I card, I sent my son to collect the same personally but he was given his card only and the authorities could not trace my & my wife's name & cards depite fact that all the three forms were submitted together.

My son was again given two form 6 and when I filled up forth time & went Shalimar Bagh office, it was denied to accept stating that my & my wife's name don't appear in the voter list and the forms to be submitted after elections.

Me & my wife are being deprived to cast our votes in Assembly elections on 4th Dec. 2013 whereas election commission is arranging awareness programmes for the people to cast their votes.

Sunil Chhabra
N Apr 16, 2014 by
HEMANT RAJPUT 1

I had submitted online form No.6 for issuance of voter card for my wife Madhur Rajput - ECIS‎241702014‎Form‎63 and myself Hemant Rajput - ‎ ECIS‎241682014‎Form‎61

Since I didn't receive Voter I card, I am continuously pursuing for it, but no feedback is coming to me in this regard.

It seems that me & my wife are being deprived to cast our votes in Assembly elections on 30th April 2014 in Lucknow, whereas election commission is arranging awareness programmes for the people to cast their votes.

Hemant Rajput - 9335819117
N Apr 19, 2014 by
bsandilya

I stay in Sector-51, Noida. I have submitted twice, in June & December, 2013, filled in forms with all relevant documents & photograph, for myself & family members. Non able to get ID Card, I again applied online on 12/12th. March, 2014 & got confirmatory message in my mobile. But till date non of us have received Voter ID Card. I enquired from every corner possible in Sector-19 office & through phone, but could not get any reply. Would you please look into & help us in getting voter id card. Online registration numbers are, 12210, 13092 & 13689.
With hope of solving my problem.
Thanking you.