Voter ID Card - How to apply for voter id card

habeeb ahmed
Hi Sir,
I have not recieved voter id card can you please guide me from where do i get the application form and what where i have to go to get my voter id card, perviously two times i have submitted forms for voter id card but those people says something else govt has discard all those photos once again u have to fill the form but where nobodays no so kindly check and do the needful help... if this process is goin according to area wise then let me know where i have to go i stay at tolichowki, hyderabad.

Comments

hi,
i am chandrasekar from dharmapuri district.i have completed 22 yearsand i submited all documents to department. but till now i didn't get voter id card.please help me

Hi Sir/Madam,
I have not recieved voter id card. want new voters ID because I am aged about 25 so I need as soon as possible. I need this for all purpose, so kindly issue for me one voters ID. My address is given below.

Mrs. Anamika Dubey
W/o Mr. Pradeep Kumar Dubey
Vill & Post - Awati
Distt. - Chandauli
Thana - Dheena
Tahasil - Sakaldiha (UP)

Dear Sir/Medam

I have lost my voter ID card so pls request u to advice for this problum.
i need voter id card.
my address is B-144 mohammad pur villeage delhi-110066
my contact no.9891040197
pls...advice

Dear Sir

I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLING FOR A VOTER ID CARD.
SO, THAT I CAN APPLY FOR THE SAME.

THANKING YOU

Bijay Shaw

hi,
sir i want to apply for my voting id card.
i have complited my 20 years n yet i didnot get my voting card.
i appiedd early also but i didnot get it.
so, please tell me how can i get my voting card.what ill have to do.
i stay in mira road.
waiting 4 ur reaply.
dinesh

Please tell me the procedure for applying a fresh voters ID card.

Dear Sir/Mem,

This is abhinav jain and i have shifted from meerut to ghaziabad more then 2 year now i want to make my voter id card with new address but i am leaveing in gahziabad at rent so kindly suggest how to apply for new voter id card & what are the basic requirement for this.

please do the needful ASAP.

im going to be 21age but ididnt get my voter id ihv and even my family hv apllied for it bt not yet

actually v hv shifted our house within our aera bt v r nt getting it so plzzzzz hav look over it and help out me in this...

thanking you

khooshbu rani

how to apply for voting card,

Abhijeet mane

Dear sir/madam,
I (Chandrakant Upadhyay ) and three members of my family ( my wife Pramila Upadhyay, my yelder son Dayanand Upadhyay, and my younger son Vivekanand Upadhyay) don't have voter id card after all my father and all other family members had been issued for with.

My father's name is Pashupatinath Upadhyay and his voter id card no is jvn179980

there for you are kindly requested to accept my application and issue us our voter id card.
sabari

hello sir,
i already 2 times applyed for my voter id. my name in a list but i dnt have id card and that 2 times my photo was an missing. so pls provide id for me.
thank u.
E.SABARISH.
NO:11, VAISHNAVI MANI ROAD,
VAISHNAVI NAGAR,
THIRUMULLAIVOYAL,
CH-600109

CONTACT NO : 9003208985

dear sir i am from bihar i am working in goa last five year i want to apply voting list name and card.give me information for apply. my contact no 9823939834.

My name is Sandhya Singh and I am residing in Kanpur (U.P.). I have qualified for vote but I have no voter I card. Can you tell me where I can make it.

Respected Sir / Madam,

Wants to make new Voter ID Card. pls. advice the process.
I live in kanpur (U.P.)
Sandhya Singh

Dear Sir/Madam
I have not received voter id card can you please guide me from where do i get the application form and what where i have to go to get my voter id card, i am living in K R Puram Bangalore.

Thanks & Regards
Khemaji Rathod

me bhi pichle do saal se vote dal raha hu through school id card aur mera voter list mein naam bhi aata hai lekin mera voter id card nahi aa raha hai . mein sonia vihar me rahta hu please help me

Wants to make new Voter ID Card. pls. advice the process.My wife voter ID Card already made from last three years.her voter id card no is MZH4389987

Amit Kumar Moudgil
House No. 586,
Sector 26,
Panchkula (Haryana)

my family members that is my wife smt. shamala devi.J and my daughter- in-law smt.divya J names included in the voter list in the 44-malakajgiri assembly/parliment contituency part 150 and 151 vide seiral number 1579 and 1580 through ID cards numbers ZDR-0679282, ZDR-0679209 respectively. Till to-day i have not recived photo ID cards of my wife and daughter-in-law.
I therefore request the concerned officer to issue and sent to my address given below.

ADDRESS:
J YADAIAH MUDIRAJ
30-265/25/39, GEETA NAGAR-1, NEAR SAINATH PURAM, NEREDMET, POST OFFICE RAMAKISHNA PURAM, SECENDRABAD-500056, RANGA REDDY DISTRICT.
MY MOBILE NUMBER:9966341443, LAND Ph:04027228436.

i want to make new voter i.d. card for myself and my wife. i am a lecturer in w.b. govt. polytechnic and joined one year back. pl. let me know the process how can i make cards.

santanu chakraborty