Voter ID - Unable to get correct Voter Id

bahetiav on Jul 24, 2013
Hi Sir/Madam,
I am Avik Baheti from Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh. My complaint is about to voter Id card. I have submitted my all details 3 to 4 times for voter-Id card but can't get it correct voter Id. Now I have 3 voter Id card with wrong details In first they did mistake in my name instead of AVIK it is ANIL in card when i submitted to correct it then second time they did mistake in my date of birth .After this I again provide some document for correction in DOB so finally this time did mistake in my surname as well as my father name so it is not acceptable in passport office cause of wrong name.
Now this time I really afraid that if I’ll give my document and they'll correct my surname and will do some mistake anywhere else.

Now I am really very tired. I really don't know what I have to do. Whom I said
Please do some needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Avik Baheti

Comments

abdulkhader Voter ID  - India

unable to get new id - VOTER ID

I lost my old voter id. 2 or 3 time went election office in tamil nadu vellore but know one tell the Procedure. please kind me
tell the procedure to obtain new voter id.
v.sekar Voter ID  - India

hello sir i was applied on Tn voter id in fast 6 month in my native place Tanjore dt still now i am not get in my voter id please issue me
Ram karan Voter ID  - India

i want to newvoter list in delhi
ch nagaraju Voter ID  - India

i need voter id my native place at hyderabad please send me application form
venu Voter ID  - India

when did i received - VOTER ID

Sir i apply many time to get voter id but still i m not received y now my age is 24 still i m not received voter id why pls tell me my address:

venu katragadda
2-42,
sanampudi,
singarayaKonda,
prakadam 523123
B.MANIKANDAN Voter ID  - India

Now no voter id card in my self so please now registation in voter
V.L.PAVANI Voter ID  - India

i applied for my voter id many times but still not recieved. pls see that i can recieve my id before the election date
syed amnoorullah Complaint  - India

voter id - Complaint

respescted,
Consumer complaint.in,
iam syed amnoorullah,i have voter id card(no.FYY1152917),i have right to vote, i went to my pooling station i.e somajiguda upper primary school(ms maqtha opp rajbhvan) , there my vote card no. is not found.in ward:96 ps:4 (somajiguda upper primary school).
this is my complaint towards u.
shelly sharma Complaint  - India

hello sir, my dishtv not show chencle my vc no is 01504025604 plie help me my cont number is 0129-2425025
shelly sharma Complaint  - India

hi sir plie tell me what promblem my dish tv my vc no is 01504025604 plie help me

Voter ID - Unable to get correct Voter Id