Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Thanks and Regards
Roshan Almieda

Comments

dear sir,
my name is santhosh kunder. i lost my id card. i want to apply for new id card on behalf of old id card. but i dont know the id card number. i have opened corporation bank account with my same id card. i am staying in yashwathpura (bangalore). i can give my brother id card xerox for easily identifying my id card registration number. i am waiting for your reply. please help me

thanking you.

santhosh kunder

Respected Sir,

I have lost my voter id card. i want to open new bank account in pnb iam not remember my voter id number. my address is follow :
akash dadhich s/o. Sh. Krishan chandra dadhich
shree ram nagar
Post. phulera
distt. Jaipur
Rajasthan

sir i am new id card regsaring plz help

Hi i lost my wallet with all cards i could not complain police cus the close by station denied they wanted me to complain to the station cus i lost my wallet near my office i m wandering how to re- apply for my voters card

Mulender Tyagi S/o Sh Jagannath Singh Tyagi
village - Hisali
Post. Muradnagar
distt. Ghaziabad
UP

Respected Sir,

I have lost my voter id card. i want to purchase a new bike iam not remember my voter id number. my address is follow :
Mulender Tyagi S/o Sh Jagannath Singh Tyagi
village - Hisali
Post. Muradnagar
distt. Ghaziabad
UP

My Voter Icard Lost

I have lost my Voter ID Card . However I have the Copy of the same. How can I get a fresh Voter ID Card ? In the meantime I have also shifted to a new address. Please suggest.
My Present address is as follows :
A/125, Survey Park,
Kolkata- 700075.
Prashanta Chatterjee

Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. I have got it before a month and i have never used.Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter Id card ?

Thanks and Regards
Abhineet kumar

I have lost my Voter ID Card . However I have the Copy of the same. How can I get a fresh Voter ID Card ? . Please suggest.
C-677, New Friends Colony,
New Delhi.
Abdul Mateen

Respected sir/medam
I am west Bengal and working in New delhi since last year, I have lost my voter's card here in delhi. I have lodged F.I.R in nearby police station and I have zerox copy of it . Now tell me how can I get duplicate voters identity card.

respected sir,
i and my mother have lost our ID cards, could you please help us to get the duplicate ones, we urgntly require them.kindly let us know the necessary steps to be taken.

thanking you,
yashasvi.

Respected Sir,

My Parents Voter ID Card has been Misplaced can u please help us to get a duplicate ID Card.
Kindly let us know the necessary steps to be taken. Its Urgent.
Awaiting for the confirmation.

Thanks & Regards,

Dist. - Auraiya
State -U.P.
206252

I HAVE MY LOST MY VOTER I CARD HOW CAN I GET MY DUPLICATE CARD

I lost My voters ID card, I do not remember the card number, Please help me to issue my duplicate or new Voters ID card, I have my Driving licence which is made by submitting the voter ID card copy.

Onika Thakur

Respected Sir / Madam,
I Lost my voter's ID Card. Where do i get the duplicate ID Card. what are the necessary steps to get back the voter ID Card . i want ID before Election pls do the need full to me.

with regards,
abirami.

Voters ID Card - Lost voters Identity card.