VTU - negligence in correcting revaluation papers

Anoynomous
VTU has been known for SPOILING students life rather than building their life n their carrier..they do not correct the papers properly and if corrected then they are evaluated by the people who do not know the ABCD of the subject..recently in the 6th sem results,i had never expected a back but got three back logs out of which two were around 28 an d29..but when applied for the revaluation not a single mark increased..i have my own doubt if they ever checkd the papers or just "ATE" the money..!!
Same with other papers..logic design,this times paper was so bad that there were no better chances of getting more than 45,when this is case,not a damn was given to evaluate the paper lineantly..please look into the matter and please provide justice to student.."COME ON VTU,IF U CANT MAKE A STUDENTS CARRIER ATLEAST DO NOT BREAK IT"

Comments

u are right buddy... these guys are F...RS, what i say is if they dont give me marks how much i desrve this time i will defntly kill them all, , , cause already i got 3years back only cause i had less internals..if they cant develop a good technical university then they dont have any rights to eat our money and leave, i wanted to sucide but its better to kill who is wrong than killing my self ... i am dammmm sure if these people play with my future i will do what i can...

get ready VTU .. its ur turn now
N Jun 27, 2011 by
shruthi_candy

hey people do u think what ever we complaint here will really reach vtu.never.They hardly lift the phone calls made to them.how can u expect them to hear ur woes and reply u back
A Jul 1, 2011 by
powervinod

V.T.U... V TORCHER U... BIG HEAD ACHE OF THIS UNIVERSITY... I LOST FOUR YEARS ... DUE TO WORST CORRECTION OF VTU AND REVALUATION TOOOOOOOO ... INSTEAD OF DOING IN THIS UNIVERSITY ..WE WOULD HAVE DO IN OTHER UNIVERSITY THOUGH, , WE WOULD HAVE FINISH DOUBLE DEGREEEE INSTEAD OF GETTING THIS SINGLE DEGREE B.E... B.E MEANS ... BACK. ELIGIBLE ... ACCORDING TO V.T.U SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
A Jul 30, 2012 by
melvinseb

I agree, they are not evaluating papers correctly.Can anyone tell me the procedure to raise official complaint with VTU university
N Sep 4, 2013 by
anonymous783

I'm highly disappointed with the correction! Our efforts is all in vain.. :( i never expected a back in CN2. this is my 1st back and i have aggregate of 68.67%
I'm in 7th sem and its the time for placements. i'm not eligible for most of the good companies since i have a current backlog.
I checked my photocopy to see whr ws i wrong. I hadn't mentioned question number for 2 questions (16 marks) to wch dey have written NA in mark sheet. Dat means a 0!!! Its because of my little carelessness I agree but dey shudnt have flunked me :'(
VTU SCREW YOU!! You are playing with our lives.. anonyms
N Sep 11, 2013 by
unknown345

VTU there is no rule nothing ..it is running only on money ..to get through exams u pour money u get marks or your life is spoiled..it so happened in revaluation students are getting more then 50% of marks ..thr is no rule and regulation for revaluation? if u pay u will pass or they will just add 1 or 2 mark that's all. Students be careful don't not opt for VTU for your higher studies..VTU is not study center its money minting institution ..no proper faculty in any stream of M.Tech just a group of freshers who have just passed out from the same vtu college and have been hired as lecturers this is the fate of students in VTU

VTU - negligence in correcting revaluation papers