Whirlpool - DEFECTED IN GIFT ITEM (BROKEN)

ASHU PRUTHI on Mar 31, 2011

My self Ashu Pruthi.I have baught whirlpool micro wave oven 20 ltrs grill from Star Cj alive but free gift (starter kit) got in broken condition.Please help regarding this issue....My cell no 9872821086

Comments

sofiajohn Whirlpool  - Delhi, India

Broken Grill - Whirlpool

I bought a 1.5Ton Whirlpool window A/c on 22 April 2010 in the name on Lt Col S M Garg,Address- 5/115 Cariappa vihar delhi cantt,New Delhi-110010. During installation of the A/c the firm representative had broken the hinges of the grill. In addition to that the grill was cracked...I had give several complaint to the company as well as the shop from where I had purchased the AC ie Shail Electronics, Sarojini Nagar market.Ph-01126111349...but there has been no response from either of them.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
Star CJ Alive Customer Care

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Star CJ alive.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you and are currently investigating the issue highlighted by you.
We shall revert to you within 3 working days by phone or email
In case your query requires further investigation we will keep you informed on the time required for resolution.

Warm Regards,
Star CJ Customer Service Team
N May 1, 2011 by
Star CJ Alive Customer Care

Dear Customer,

Thank you for patiently waiting for Star CJ alive to investigate and resolve your service request. As discussed over the phone above service issue highlighted has been resolved to your satisfaction.
We request you to treat this incidence as an aberration to the quality standards we strive to achieve for our valued customers like you. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us enhance services for you and review our processes. In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

Assuring you of our best services at all times

Warm Regards,

Star CJ Customer Service Team

Whirlpool - DEFECTED IN GIFT ITEM (BROKEN)