Whirlpool Washing Machine - not working

vertika prasad on Jul 27, 2011
1 month mrket we purchased a Fully automatic washing machine is not working......since 26 th july do send some to make it correct working ..

Comments

phatan irshad khan p Whirlpool Washing Machine  - India

not wroking, power is not getting on - Whirlpool Washing Machine

This is Irshad khan p from bangalore, my washing machine not getting on, i registered a complaint, from one month i cald custermer care soomany times, i book the complaint soo many times not yet no respones, dirty customer care & wrost maintanance, y u people wont have any commonsense to take care of customers, if u really have sense cal me on my mob no : 9845077860

irshad
I am really tired and lost my patience. Some body take the action.
Amutha Anbazhagan Whirlpool Washing Machine  - India

not at all working - Whirlpool Washing Machine

I have purchased the machine wthich is fully automatic on 01.11.2007, but the same is not at all functioning for the past one month. Only supply is coming to the machine, but no function is found and machine is ideal. I have booked a complaint on 07.07.09 and again on 20.07.09 at the Chennai office but still my problem has not been rectified. I am very much dissappointed with the service rendered by such a big company. Please take immediate action to rectify my machine as I am very much in need of washing machine due to my health condition. My complaint no is 0709011442 which i booked on 07.07.09 and 0709030670 which I booked on 20.07.09. Hope u would do the necessary immediately

regards,

Amutha anbazhagan
vinita Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

We have a 1 year old washing machine that is just not working for the last month. The clothes go through a full cycle and still come out dirty. I would agree with the other comments that Whirlpool in India have the worst support team. There has been no resolution to the issues logged with them. Pls take necessary action to resolve my issue.
vinita Whirlpool Washing Machine  - India

N Jan 5, 2011 by
krishna- mohan.p Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Vijayawada, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear Sir
We are so much suffering of whirlpool automatic washing machine. we have taken delivery .the technician come at one month and he explain and next two days it will work than it will trouble call to customer care no body not respond so many times call lost I will call to purchased shop”(BIG BAZAR VIJAYAWADA ) They send the technician . .He will told motor problem it will come under warranty and he take and fit go to three month s completed after one month it will running we are using three times in the month only .after one month it means six month completed it will troubles electric problem .than I started call to vijayawada service center so many times calls the technician came in three months he will told the electic board complaint so it will come take time one month please wait .after two months I will fallow to call he will come change the board but it not working he told head technician come and solve the problem .than I asked when he will come . after one month the head technician come and repair after two months it working than it will trouble it is cowman than started phones it will so far . now the washing machine not working how it solve .

1.Now iam not call to customer care because I call several times my phone bill up to Rs1000/ when it will coming on
2. the technician every time traveling charge RS 500 up to we pay he come 7 times seven several members no body not explain about trouble. No body not having grip about my washing machine
3. MY image is also down because neighbors laughing .I feel we take fully automatic my wife not suffered but my dream it will spoiled

4. WE PAID BOARD COST 2500/-, MOTOR COST-RS- 2800/- AND COIL-RS 370/-
PAY LOST SIX MONTHS NOW again repair how much I will pay I don’t know .
5. WHAT IS MEANING OF WARRENTY I THANK I PAY ALL PARTS

6..WASHING MECHINE DELAITS :
Serial NO:1036201081705979,081705979
Date of sale: 01/06/2008
Modal: fully automatic
Dealers NAME: BIG BAZAR ,V.V.COMPLEX , VIJAYAWADA ,KRISHNA DIST,ANDHRA PRADESH. INDIA
PLEASE FAVER TO ME WE ARE SO MUCH SUFFER YOUR PRODECT

THANKING YOU
KRISHNA MOHAN
N Feb 13, 2011 by
appusruthi Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Venjaramoodu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

My Whirlpool Splash Whitemagic washing machine which I bought it in 2008 Septemper was always giving problems. It was repaired by Whirlpool technician several times during 2 years warranty period. Now it works sometime and stop working for weeks, looks like some intermittent contact or something of that sort.The warranty is expired and machine not working. I called the technician again and he says the control board is faulty and I got pay Rs.3000/- to replace it. I don't think it is worth to spend that amount to repair a two years old machine. Can anybody give advice.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
Raj khan07 Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Janakpuri, West Delhi, Delhi, India

not rectifying my machine - Whirlpool Washing Machine

Yours representative visited on 25 feb 2011 to repaire my machine.His named is Mr.Jagmohan telling that the assembly is not working.He changes it with the cost of 1225.After chnaing assembly a problem occurs in it that is m/c was generating current & as we use the dryer the whole m/c got stop working with a short circuit.From which my anunty got shock.
Again making complaint on 28 feb 2011 the same person visited to our home with the negative attitude teliing us that its our fault that we have made rough use of it.And know we have to pay him Rs1850 for motor of dryer.with using abude langauge with my uncle that he can go to high court or supreme court nothing will happen.we have made complailnt on your toll free no18601804558 your representative visited our home today.he also telling the same thing that we have to pay the amount for changing the motor.Later on our request he made a call to his supervisior named Mr.Saini,telling us that pay Rs1450 for AMC & we will change ur motor other wise their is no option.
For your kind information I'hav talked we several person on this issue but not getting proper respone on asking about area manager contact no no one is aggery to give his/her contact no.

Please look over this matter so that we can a proper response as ur company is one of the best company in Indai.

Waiting for response from your side.
Mr.Ramanand
A5A-2D
Possangipur,janakpuri
New Delhi-58
N Apr 20, 2011 by
neetu123 Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Respected sir
I purchased whirlpool washing machine from Sehgal Electronics near Baba Than Singh chowk,Ludhiana,on 2nd january 2010.Till this date i had complainted about 8 times.It is in warrenty.Every time i complaints the enginer visits and do some corrections and says that now its Ok.But the same happens again in few days.In the last 15 days its motor has been replaced two times and today i complained again.I am worried that i will have to spend several thousands on it after the warrenty period is over.Please satisfy me that what i am thinking should not turn right.I am very much disappointed.
N Jun 28, 2011 by
dr.s.mahaboob Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i have purchased whirlpool washing machine by name whirlpool magic in nov 2008. it is causing me problems from the time of purchase. i have taken 2 years of AMC. now the machine is not running showing PE. the mechanic says the voltage in the house is between 260-267 volts . but all my others gadgets are functioning with out any problem.the electricity board persons say that voltage cannot be exactly 220-240. all the other houses are also having same voltage without having any problem.the machine it self is having problem. the mechanic of AMC of whirlpool escaping by throwing blame on power supply.

it is one of the worst machine causing me regular problems. can company rectify this problem? or not?
N Jul 31, 2011 by
rksrishikant Whirlpool  - Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar, India

Not attending complaint from last one month - Whirlpool

Complain No PT-0711000286 dated 02.07.2011.
Complain No. PT-0711006971 dated 26.07.2011.

After regular repeatable of complain to Customer care : Contact NO. 0612-6000855 No any response are getting from the same and No any service engineers are attending the complain or the company is ignoring the complain. Due to this the whole family is suffering a lot.

Hence it is requested to attend the complain or take any action against the staff regarding the same complain.
N Aug 24, 2011 by
surajraina Whirlpool Washing Machine  - Kakrola -Dwarka-More, North West Delhi, Delhi, India

Not getting service - Whirlpool Washing Machine

This is with reference to our complain number # DL0811012913.We have registered our request on 9.08.2011.And on the next day whirlpool service engineer visited our place and have rectified a issue in Dyer Motor of washing machine.So they suggested that they will replace this motor within three days as that time this part was not available.But its been more than a week service engineer have not visited again ad daily we are taking follow up with him and they are replying that they have not got the motor yet.

Each day they are saying that motor/part is not available at Delhi.This is really disgusting from Company like Whirlpool, such a brand.

I am totally fad up with whirlpool customer service.
I have purchased Whirlpool Washing Machine this April-2011 and this is under standard warranty.
I request you please help me in resolving my problem.

Suraj Raina
+91-9818290821
N Nov 14, 2012 by
yasmeenfatima

not at all working please come and chek it once

Whirlpool Washing Machine - not working