www.jabong.com - Items Not Received.Money has been deducted

amitsharma1inbhakhri1 on May 7, 2012
Please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JABONG.COM AS THEY ARE SCAMS......YOU WILL LOOOSEE YOUR MONEY

I have placed two orders ( Order numbers are 120429905826941 & 120429625123323 ) Money was deducted via my American Express card. MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED BY JABONG.COM Team without any reason.I have made numerous calls to Jabong customer service but no one seems helpful. I have sent numerous emails at Care@ jabong.com and also to bhushan@jabong.com and nobody care to respond my emails.

I want to convey mesage to higher management of JABONG.COM that you guys are PATHETIC and DON"T care about your customers.

Comments

N May 8, 2012 by

Hello Amit

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are investigating your issue and assure you that it will be resolved on urgent basis.

Jabong.com
N May 9, 2012 by

Hello Amit

We tried to contact you over phone yesterday however the call was not picked. Thus we request you to let us know the time we can talk with you and resolve your issue.

Jabong
D May 11, 2012 by
amitsharma1inbhakhri1

Jobang team, you don't even have my contact number. Its a lie. I am not in Country. I am in Melbourne, and my contact number is 0061 4064 34567. You can send me email on amitsharma1in@gmail.com with resolution if you guys can't afford a phone call.
D Oct 29, 2012 by

Hello Amit

We hope that your query stands resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Team Jabong